Call our Hotline at (65) 6347 8138 or Contact Us Online
Termites are considered to be the most destructive insect pests in the world. Many buildings and structures are damaged by these pests each year resulting in huge financial losses.
There are 200 different species of termites, but only a handful cause problems to properties:
Most property damages in Singapore are caused by Coptotermes species.
Every property is at risk of termite problem ranging from warehouse, apartment, landed home or commercial building due to presence of wood, moisture and cellulose material. They are nasty pests that multiply quickly to form a colony and does damages and safety risks to structures and foundations.
Rentokil Singapore is a pest control service company that specialises in eradicating pest infestation including termites. They possess a team of professional termite specialists in dealing with various termite problems including the seven years warranty termite treatment with eco-friendly solution.
If the initial termite treatment wasn't as effective as one would hope, termites may come back to their feeding and breeding grounds. Ensure that your pest control service provider works efficiently and applies effective active ingredient to eradicate pests like termites. Other factors include the wrong application, incorrect species identification and missing out on targeted locations.
Yes, you can get rid of termites permanently with the help of a professional pest control service provider. A good pest service company will schedule an initial assessment of the property before giving you the best possible solution for your pest problem. However, it also requires housekeeping, diligent home maintenance and regular home inspection. A re-treat of the premise after the warranty period should be continued to ensure long term protection against termite damages.
The three most common tell-tale signs of termites are alates or swarmers found on surfaces, mud tubes on the wall, and frass or otherwise known as termite droppings that look like dust in the home.
Living in a house full of termites can be harmful. Firstly, they might be the cause of allergy and reactions. Secondly, living in a house with termite infestation can be dangerous if they have caused extensive structural damage. Finally, they may cause disruptions and financial impact in terms of repair and rectification.
The basic castes in a colony are queens, kings, workers, soldiers and alates.
Get rid of termites
Termites are challenging to identify and manage when often people mistaken termites for ants and become less guarded. The most common species of subterranean termites come from the underground soil to attack your home or premise.
Rentokil with more than 50 years of pest control experience and expertise in termite control, provides various treatment options to manage an infestation effectively.
Qualified and trained technicians carry out treatments safely. Early detection and regular maintenance can help to protect your home and family from harm.
Get rid of termites
Get rid of termites
Get rid of termites
Family: Rhinotermitidae (subfamily Coptotermitidae)Genus: CoptotermesType: Subterranean.Castes: Queen, king, soldier, worker, reproductive.Nest type & Behaviour: Coptotermes build nest in the soil because they are very dependent on it for moisture. In their search for food, subterranean termites construct mud tubes because they are susceptible to desiccation when exposed to air. They usually work their way above ground to reach wood or any other cellulose source. The cellulose is then broken down into simple starch with the help of the protozoans in the termites gut.
Economic significance: Termites are considered to be amongst the most destructive pest in the world.
- How you can prevent bugs from taking over your home - KGUN - August 29th, 2021
- Public urged to keep savings in banks - The Manila Times - August 29th, 2021
- Bruce Spicer In House Hockey Program aims to make youth hockey affordable in Grand Forks - Grand Forks Herald - August 29th, 2021
- Interesting facts about the bushveld rain frog - Southlands Sun - August 29th, 2021
- 'There is always a fix': Co-host of HGTV's 'Inside Out' hopes show will 'encourage the viewers to do home renovation projects' - Albuquerque Journal - August 29th, 2021
- Could we grow endangered plants on other planets? No - New Scientist News - August 29th, 2021
- Spiraling fish, meowing frog and soldier termites on the march: Best nature photos of the year - Haaretz - August 15th, 2021
- Oldest home in The Villages to be restored - Villages-News - August 15th, 2021
- Animal photos that show the power of evolution - Popular Science - August 15th, 2021
- Stunning jackfish spiral in the Great Barrier Reef wins annual photo competition - CNET - August 15th, 2021
- Armadillos have invaded the Lowcountry and are here to stay - Charleston Post Courier - August 15th, 2021
- More Formosan Termite Infestations Confirmed in Southern California - PCT Magazine - August 3rd, 2021
- The recent Arizona rain brings out some creepy critters. But what are they? - 12news.com KPNX - August 3rd, 2021
- Bugging you: What pests and bugs to look out for this summer - Alton Telegraph - August 3rd, 2021
- Tiny and secretive, termites might be in a home for years - Journal Inquirer - July 5th, 2021
- Wet weather has Galveston termites swarming | Local News | The Daily News - Galveston County Daily News - July 5th, 2021
- Francis Kr's latest project brings a termite-inspired design to the Kenyan lowlands - Archinect - July 5th, 2021
- Around the House: Buy the right treated lumber for your next project - Daily Commercial - July 5th, 2021
- After a buggy start, Cleveland retires after more than 20 years as Precinct 4's JP - Abilene Reporter-News - July 5th, 2021
- Swarming termites along the Coast - WXXV News 25 - May 13th, 2021
- Sponsored | Ask David: Detecting termites in tri-cities homes, and more real estate advice - TheRecord.com - May 13th, 2021
- Mayor - News - May 2021 - City of New Orleans Mosquito, Termite and Rodent Control Board to Conduct Adult Mosquito Abatement T - City of New Orleans - May 13th, 2021
- Rain and storms increase Wednesday - WDSU New Orleans - May 13th, 2021
- Community demands answers as to why ceilings are leaking at the newly-renovated South Oak Cliff H.S. - WFAA.com - May 13th, 2021
- The Paradigm Shift of the ADL - The Jewish Voice - May 13th, 2021
- Detecting termites, other wood-destroying insects | News, Sports, Jobs - Warren Tribune Chronicle - April 30th, 2021
- Orkin ranks Alabama city in the top 50 for termites - AL.com - April 30th, 2021
- Termite Infestation Is Increasing, Protection Is Improving Building-Products - Building-Products.com - April 30th, 2021
- Mayor - News - April 2021 - The City of New Orleans Mosquito, Termite and Rodent Control Board to Conduct Adult Mosquito Abateme - City of New Orleans - April 30th, 2021
- Should treated lumber be used inside? - liherald - April 30th, 2021
- Global Termite Treatment Industry Market Report 2020, Forecast Till 2027 By Type, End-use, Geography and Player The Courier - The Courier - April 30th, 2021
- Debt, Deficits, and Bill-Backlogs Could Eat through Illinois' Revenue-Growth like Termites - River Cities Reader - April 30th, 2021
- Did you know that northern tamanduas may eat up to 9,000 insects per day? Candid Animal Cam - Mongabay.com - April 15th, 2021
- Termite Bait System Products Market will touch a new level in upcoming year | DowDuPont, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Sumitomo Chemical Co SoccerNurds -... - April 15th, 2021
- 'Farmhouse Fixer': Jonathan Knight Says Renovating Houses and Performing With NKOTB Have 1 Thing in Common - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - April 15th, 2021
- Some Animals Will Go to Social Distancing Extremes if It Means Keeping The Group Safe - ScienceAlert - March 11th, 2021
- Global Termite Bait Systems Market 2020 Research by Business Analysis, Growth Strategy and Industry Development to 2026 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper... - March 11th, 2021
- On timber and hot potatoes - The Fifth Estate - March 11th, 2021
- Global Termite Control Market Potential Growth, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players- Research Forecasts to 2026 - Just Positivity - March 11th, 2021
- Termite Drug Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis- BASF SE, Bayer... - March 11th, 2021
- Termite Control Market is Thriving Worldwide with Surprising Transition During 2021-2026 Express Keeper - Express Keeper - February 19th, 2021
- Termites and Mulch Separating Fact From Fiction - Mint Hill Times - February 19th, 2021
- Comprehensive study of Termite Control System Market 2021 New Opportunities and Global Industry Outlook The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv Network - February 19th, 2021
- Problems That Your Pest Control Company Will Help You Deal With - MassNews - February 14th, 2021
- A New Life In The Sun couple's dream of running B&B in Spain in ruins after fire - Staffordshire Live - February 14th, 2021
- Termite Control Services Market is Expected to Hit Big Revenue During 2021-2026 The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv Network - February 14th, 2021
- Termite Treatment Chemical Products Market Report 2020: Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Types, Applications, Manufactures And Forecast To 2027 ... - February 14th, 2021
- Global Termite Bait Systems Market by Trends, Dynamic Innovation in Technology and Key Players| Dowdupont, BASF, Bayer, Sumitomo Chemical, Syngenta,... - February 11th, 2021
- Termite Control Market is Expected to Deliver Higher Revenue in Next 5 Years The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv Network - February 7th, 2021
- Edible Insects Market Scope and Price Analysis of Top Manufacturers Profiles 2015 2027 BioFlythec, Insagri, Mealfood Europe, Thailand Unique, Kreca... - February 7th, 2021
- Signs of Termite Infestation | Mississippi State ... - February 4th, 2021
- How Do Termite Mounds Regulate Temperature? - ASME - February 4th, 2021
- Drywood Termite Control: How To Get Rid of Drywood Termites - February 4th, 2021
- Termite Signs - Infestation - Phoenix AZ | Blue Sky Pest ... - February 4th, 2021
- How to identify termites: what do termites look like? - February 4th, 2021
- How to Kill Termites in 7 Easy Steps (Expert Advice ... - February 4th, 2021
- Does homeowners insurance cover termites? - February 4th, 2021
- Selling a House with Active Termites or Past Termite ... - February 4th, 2021
- Epifamily Termitoidae - Termites - BugGuide.Net - February 4th, 2021
- What Do Termites Look Like? - WorldAtlas - February 4th, 2021
- Isoptera 101: The Termite Life Cycle And Castes Explained - February 4th, 2021
- Termite Control: How To Get Rid of Termites | DIY Termite ... - February 4th, 2021
- What happens to termites in Alexandria during the winter? - Alexandria Times - February 4th, 2021
- UPDATE: Uncle Kentang Closes Donations for Ampang Family Living In Termite-Infested House - WORLD OF BUZZ - February 4th, 2021
- Termite Control Market Size, Top Key Players, Applications, Business Statistics, Trends and Forecast 2021-2027 The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv... - February 4th, 2021
- The fart of the larva of this insect can kill six termites - The Courier - February 1st, 2021
- Everything Required for FHA Appraisals: From Home Valuation to Termite Inspection - NextAdvisor - February 1st, 2021
- Carpenter Ants Don't Eat Wood, But You Don't Want Them In Your Home - Texas Standard - January 23rd, 2021
- 2 Exits In A Day. Unfazed Trinamool Says "Couple Of Mugs Of Water..." - NDTV - January 23rd, 2021
- Termite Control Market Size 2021 By Analysis, Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, and Forecasts to 2027 - Jumbo News - January 17th, 2021
- A month on, termite infestation still not cleared from JNU's state-of-the-art lab, claim researchers, JNUSU - EdexLive - January 9th, 2021
- Copper Azoles Market Research : Industry Overview, Market Growth,Top Performing Regions Analysis and Forecast to 2028 | Koppers Inc, Lonza, UFP... - January 9th, 2021
- Termite Control Market Trends & Forecast to 2026- Industry Analysis by Geographical Regions, Type and Application - Factory Gate - January 9th, 2021
- Jennifer Danny | Appreciating the Little Things - Santa Clarita Valley Signal - January 9th, 2021
- There's a new addition at the Miami Zoo: a baby giant anteater - WDJT - December 29th, 2020
- Termite Control Market 2020: COVID19 Impact on Industry Growth, Trends, Top Manufacturer, Regional Analysis and Forecast to 2027 - The Monitor - December 29th, 2020
- Europe pest control market Outlook and Opportunities in Grooming Regions - LionLowdown - December 29th, 2020
- The Kindreds - Boston Review - December 19th, 2020
- Facts of the Matter: Earths atmosphere is filled with a wide variety of gases - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - December 19th, 2020
- Womens inheritance rights - The Express Tribune - December 19th, 2020