NEW YORK, May 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that class actions have been commenced on behalf of stockholders of Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (ZM), eHealth, Inc. (EHTH), ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (SERV), and iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. (Other OTC: ITHUF). Stockholders have until the deadlines below to petition the court to serve as lead plaintiff. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided.
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (ZM)
Class Period: April 18, 2019 to April 6, 2020Lead Plaintiff Deadline: June 8, 2020
On March 22, 2019, Zoom filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the SEC in connection with its initial public offering (IPO), which, after several amendments, was declared effective by the SEC on April 17, 2019 (the Registration Statement).
On April 18, 2019, Zoom filed a prospectus on Form 424B4 with the SEC in connection with its IPO, which purported to provide information necessary for investors to consider before partaking in its IPO and purchasing the Companys newly publicly-issued stock (collectively with the Registration Statement, the Offering Documents).
The truth about the deficiencies in Zooms software encryption began to come to light as early as July 2019. However, due in large part to the Companys obfuscation, it was not until the COVID-19 pandemic in March and April of 2020, with businesses and other organizations increasingly relying on Zooms video communication software to facilitate remote work activity as governments increasingly implemented shelter-in-place orders, that the truth was more fully laid bare in a series of corrective disclosures. As it became clear through a series of news reports and admissions by the Company that Zoom had significantly overstated the degree to which its video communication software was encrypted, and organizations consequently prohibited their employees from utilizing Zoom for work activities, the Companys stock price plummeted, to close at $122.94 on April 6, 2020.
The Complaint, filed on April 7, 2020, alleges that throughout the Class Period defendants made materially false and misleading statements regarding the Companys business, operational and compliance policies. Specifically, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: (i) Zoom had inadequate data privacy and security measures; (ii) contrary to Zooms assertions, the Companys video communications service was not end-to-end encrypted; (iii) as a result of all the foregoing, users of Zooms communications services were at an increased risk of having their personal information accessed by unauthorized parties, including Facebook; (iv) usage of the Companys video communications services was foreseeably likely to decline when the foregoing facts came to light; and (v) as a result, the Companys public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
For more information on the Zoom class action go to: https://bespc.com/ZM
eHealth, Inc. (EHTH)
Class Period: March 19, 2018 to April 7, 2020
Lead Plaintiff Deadline: June 8, 2020
On April 8, 2020, analyst Muddy Waters Research issued a report stating that the Company uses highly aggressive accounting to mask a significantly unprofitable business. Muddy Waters wrote that [a]fter ASC 606 went into effect, eHealths member churn . . . skyrocketed, and concluded that EHTH is pursuing low quality, lossmaking growth while its LTVs are based on lower churn, pre-growth cohorts. Further, Muddy Waters charged eHealths management with running a massive stock promotion.
On this news, eHealths stock price fell approximately 12%, to close at $103.20 per share.
The complaint, filed on April 8, 2020, alleges that eHealth misrepresented and/or failed to disclose to investors: (1) its highly aggressive accounting and modeling assumptions; (2) its skyrocketing rate of member churn, resulting from eHealths pursuit of low quality, lossmaking growth; (3) its reliance on direct response television advertising, which attracts an unprofitable, high churn enrollee; and (4) as a result of the foregoing, defendants public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
For more information on the eHealth class action go to: https://bespc.com/EHTH
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (SERV)
Class Period: February 26, 2019 to November 4, 2019
Lead Plaintiff Deadline: June 9, 2020
On October 22, 2019, ServiceMaster announced disappointing preliminary financial results for the third quarter of 2019. The company stated that it missed revenue and earnings estimates and issued downward adjusted EBITDA guidance. The press release attributed the disappointing results to termite damage claims arising primarily from Formosan termite activity, primarily in Mobile, Alabama. The Company further stated that this had been a known issue, having taken mitigating measures starting in 2018. Finally, the Company announced the sudden departure of Matthew J. Stevenson in his role as President of Terminix Residential.
On this news the price of ServiceMaster common stock fell $11.44 per share or 20%, closing at $44.70 per share on October 22, 2019.
Then, on November 5, 2019, ServiceMaster released its third quarter 2019 financial results. In this press release discussing the challenging quarter, the Company revealed that it had been impacted by certain legacy risks, including termite damage claims. That same day, defendants held an earnings call with analysts and investors to discuss ServiceMasters third quarter 2019 financial results. On the call, defendants informed the market that the increase in termite litigationwhich had occurred [i]n the past few yearshad impacted termite revenue and these issues would continue throughout 2020.
On this news, the price of ServiceMaster shares fell $1.42 per share, or 3.5%, to close at $39.15 per share on November 5, 2019. As the market continued to digest the disappointing news, ServiceMaster shares further declined by $3.41, or 9%, to close at $35.74 per share on November 6, 2019.
All told, following the November 5, 2019 disclosure, ServiceMaster stock suffered a total decline of $4.83 per share from its November 4, 2019 closing price.
The complaint, filed on April 10, 2020, alleges that during the Class Period defendants repeatedly assured the market that ServiceMaster was successfully executing upon initiatives to improve the performance in the Terminix segment. In addition, defendants stated that Terminix would reach a positive inflection point and was definitely the driver for positive trends expected in the second half of 2019. Unbeknownst to investors, however, in the past several years the Terminix segment had experienced an adverse trend of costly termite litigation, primarily related to Formosan termite activity. This negative trend, which would ultimately impact ServiceMasters current and future financial results, was known to defendants throughout the Class Period, as by their own later admission they had been taking mitigating measures since 2018.
For more information on the ServiceMaster class action go to: https://bespc.com/SERV
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. (Other OTC: ITHUF)
Class Period: May 14, 2018 to April 6, 2020
Lead Plaintiff Deadline: June 15, 2020
In May of 2018, iAnthus entered into the $50 million 2018 Debenture Agreement with Gotham Green Partners (GGP). Among other things, that agreement provided for the withholding and escrow of $5,722,222.22 from the 2018 Debenture proceeds to pay one years interest on the 2018 Debentures in the event of iAnthus inability to make its interest payments under the agreement.
Then, on September 30, 2019, iAnthus and GGP entered into the Amended Debenture Agreement, which provided an additional $20 million to the Company. The Amended Debenture Agreement included the provision from the 2018 Debenture Agreement that provided for the withholding and escrow of $5,722,222.22 to pay one years interest under the Amended Debenture Agreement in the event that iAnthus was unable to make the required interest payments.
Although iAnthus never disclosed that the $5.72 million in escrowed funds was not available to fund iAnthus interest payments, on April 6, 2020, iAnthus announced that it had defaulted on $4.4 million in interest payments to GGP under the Amended Debenture Agreement on March 31, 2020.
On this news, shares of iAnthus fell over 61%, closing at $0.179 per share on April 6, 2020.
The complaint, filed on April 15, 2020, alleges that throughout the Class Period defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Companys ability to pay its interest obligations under various debenture agreements. As a result of defendants alleged false and misleading statements, the Companys stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
For more information on the iAnthus class action go to: https://bespc.com/ITHUF
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York and California. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit http://www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Contact Information:Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.Melissa Fortunato, Esq.Marion Passmore, Esq.(212) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carpenter Ants Don't Eat Wood, But You Don't Want Them In Your Home - Texas Standard - January 23rd, 2021
- 2 Exits In A Day. Unfazed Trinamool Says "Couple Of Mugs Of Water..." - NDTV - January 23rd, 2021
- Termite Control Market Size 2021 By Analysis, Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, and Forecasts to 2027 - Jumbo News - January 17th, 2021
- A month on, termite infestation still not cleared from JNU's state-of-the-art lab, claim researchers, JNUSU - EdexLive - January 9th, 2021
- Copper Azoles Market Research : Industry Overview, Market Growth,Top Performing Regions Analysis and Forecast to 2028 | Koppers Inc, Lonza, UFP... - January 9th, 2021
- Termite Control Market Trends & Forecast to 2026- Industry Analysis by Geographical Regions, Type and Application - Factory Gate - January 9th, 2021
- Jennifer Danny | Appreciating the Little Things - Santa Clarita Valley Signal - January 9th, 2021
- There's a new addition at the Miami Zoo: a baby giant anteater - WDJT - December 29th, 2020
- Termite Control Market 2020: COVID19 Impact on Industry Growth, Trends, Top Manufacturer, Regional Analysis and Forecast to 2027 - The Monitor - December 29th, 2020
- Europe pest control market Outlook and Opportunities in Grooming Regions - LionLowdown - December 29th, 2020
- The Kindreds - Boston Review - December 19th, 2020
- Facts of the Matter: Earths atmosphere is filled with a wide variety of gases - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - December 19th, 2020
- Womens inheritance rights - The Express Tribune - December 19th, 2020
- The Critical Mistake Homebuyers Are Making Right Now (and How to Avoid It) - PureWow - December 19th, 2020
- Global Termite Control Products and Services Market Detailed analysis of current Industry figures with forecasts growth by 2028 | Top Players;... - December 19th, 2020
- JNU's termite-infested lab stuck in war between two departments. Who will clear the rot now? - EdexLive - December 15th, 2020
- In the nick of time: Woman, dogs rescued from inferno by Kingsport, Church Hill men - Kingsport Times News - December 15th, 2020
- Home repair services and more with Poplar Home Waterproofing - FOX10 News - December 15th, 2020
- Around Town December 14 - The Republic - December 15th, 2020
- Termite Control Market 2020 | Know the Latest COVID19 Impact Analysis And Strategies of Key Players: , BioAdvanced, BASF, Terminix, Rentokil Initial,... - December 13th, 2020
- Letter: Cooperation is key to beating pandemic - Grand Forks Herald - December 13th, 2020
- Amazing ways insects survive the winter | Lifestyles | somerset-kentucky.com - Commonwealth Journal's History - December 12th, 2020
- Terminix Internship Named to Top 100 Best Internships in America by WayUp - GuruFocus.com - December 12th, 2020
- Termite Baiting Treatments Market Size, Historical Growth, Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 - AlgosOnline - December 12th, 2020
- 'Echoes of the voice of God': Carpenter Gothic churches rare in Northwest Florida - The Northwest Florida Daily News - December 12th, 2020
- Joint taskforce to be established to tackle termites - FBC News - December 9th, 2020
- A gnawing problem - Midland Express Newspapers - December 9th, 2020
- We found algae-farming fish that domesticate tiny shrimp to help run their farms - The Conversation AU - December 9th, 2020
- Adam Carolla Moves To Where 'Smartest Man' On Earth (Elon Musk) Lives - UPROXX - December 9th, 2020
- Global Pest Control Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast 2019-2026 by Type, by Pest Type, by Application, by Region - The Market Feed - December 6th, 2020
- There's an ecosystem beneath your feetand it needs protection, new report says - Science Magazine - December 6th, 2020
- It is failure that breed success: Sanjay Agarwal, MD of Century Ply Boards India tells BrandSutra - Free Press Journal - December 6th, 2020
- John Carlson: The Good, The Bad And The... Muncie Journal - Muncie Journal - December 6th, 2020
- Women in the Arts: Myra Greene has been a champion for live theater and the arts - Index-Journal - December 6th, 2020
- Termite Bait Systems Market statistics and research Growth, Opportunities, Industry Applications, Analysis and Forecast To 2025 - Cheshire Media - November 29th, 2020
- Ethical tourism is about more than just picking up your litter - The Canberra Times - November 29th, 2020
- Daytime sightings of elusive aardvarks hint at troubled times in the Kalahari - The Conversation CA - November 29th, 2020
- Daytime Sightings of Nocturnal Aardvarks Hint at Troubled Times in the Kalahari - SAPeople News - November 27th, 2020
- Termite Control Products and Services Market 2025| Competitive Outlook, Profiles And Growth Strategies Of The Key Players Are Terminix, BioAdvanced... - November 27th, 2020
- Zim's widely consumed insects and vegetables Zimbabwe Daily - ZimDaily - November 27th, 2020
- Growth Forecast of Termite Control Market 2020-2026: Industry Overview by Size, Share, Trends with Top Company Profiles - The Haitian-Caribbean News... - November 26th, 2020
- Letter to the Editor: Dr. Jeffrey Kunkes - Atlanta Jewish Times - November 25th, 2020
- Pest Control Market to See Incredible Growth during 2026 - The Haitian-Caribbean News Network - November 25th, 2020
- Options abound when shopping for home siding - Daily Herald - November 21st, 2020
- It's (almost) here: Muncie's Dunkin' scheduled to open Monday - The Star Press - November 21st, 2020
- Timeless books meet their end as libraries in Hyderabad remain closed post floods - The New Indian Express - November 21st, 2020
- Telangana IAS Helps Save 700-YO Banyan Tree After 3 Years of Continuous Effort - The Better India - November 18th, 2020
- Nature Notes: Dragonflies are marvels in the skies - theday.com - November 18th, 2020
- How did bugs evolve over 320 million years? Just ask a cockroach - SYFY WIRE - November 18th, 2020
- New mural kicks off Guadalupe River Park art project - The Mercury News - November 18th, 2020
- Thanks to COVID-19, Oklahoma mice are braver than ever. Here's how to handle them. - Oklahoman.com - November 18th, 2020
- Trends Of Termite Control Market Reviewed For 2020 With Industry Outlook To 2026 - The Market Feed - November 11th, 2020
- Many trees torn down by Hurricane Zeta were termite infested here's how to keep them out of yours - WWLTV.com - November 11th, 2020
- Global Termite-Bait-Systems Market 2020 | Know the Companies List Could Potentially Benefit or Loose out From the Impact of COVID-19 | Top Companies:... - November 11th, 2020
- Global Termite Bait Systems Market New Trends, Size, Share, Growth, Outlook, Overview, Application and Forecast 2020 to 2026| Dowdupont, BASF, Bayer,... - November 9th, 2020
- Termite Treatment Chemical Products Market to Exhibit Impressive Growth of CAGR during the period 2020-2027 - TechnoWeekly - November 9th, 2020
- Global Impact of Covid-19 on Termite Treatment Chemical Products Market to Record Significant Revenue Growth During the Forecast Period 20202028 -... - November 9th, 2020
- THE HOUSE CENTIPEDE - The Recorder - November 9th, 2020
- $60 million Terminix settlement: 12,000 homes retreated for termites; some may receive $650 payments - AL.com - November 6th, 2020
- Termite Bait Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Types, And Applications Forecast To 2026 - ICOTodayMagazine - November 6th, 2020
- Termite Bait System Products Market Detailed Market Strategies on trends, type, and application Outlook 2020-2027 - Eurowire - November 6th, 2020
- Best Comprehensive Research Termite Control Products Market 2020 Booming Globally with Top Key Players - PRnews Leader - November 6th, 2020
- Termite Baiting Systems Projected to be Resilient During 2020-2026 - Royal Sutton News - November 6th, 2020
- Ps&Qs: 'Maybe it's time to let the old ways die' The Sopris Sun - soprissun.com - November 6th, 2020
- Market Forecast Report on Japan Termite Control Products Market 2020-2025 - The Think Curiouser - November 6th, 2020
- article image The top 10 most threatening pest species at home - Digital Journal - November 6th, 2020
- Termite season red flags and what to do if you have an infestation in your home - 7NEWS.com.au - November 3rd, 2020
- Termite Bait Systems Market : Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Threats (20202025) - TechnoWeekly - November 3rd, 2020
- Once a general store in the early 1900s, this tiny building in Columbia could be demolished - Charleston Post Courier - November 1st, 2020
- Teachers turn to illegal gold panning as govt wages become ridiculous - New Zimbabwe.com - November 1st, 2020
- Valmiki Jayanti 2020: All about the History and Significance of Valmiki Jayanti - Republic World - November 1st, 2020
- Woodpeckers may annoy you, but they're helpers in the bird community - Minneapolis Star Tribune - October 29th, 2020
- Global Termite Control Products and Services Market Analysis 2020-2025: by Key Manufacturers with Countries, Type, Application and Forecast Till 2025... - October 29th, 2020
- Global Termite Bait Systems Market Emerging Segments and Sub-Segments Analysis and Forecast Till 2026 - The Think Curiouser - October 28th, 2020
- Termite Control Market 2020 | Know the Latest COVID19 Impact Analysis And Strategies of Key Players: BioAdvanced, Spectrum Brands, Rentokil Initial,... - October 28th, 2020
- Termite Control Market 2020 | Top Business Growing Strategies, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends of Outlook To 2028 - Stock Market Vista - October 28th, 2020
- An Expert Explains: How Bangladesh has reduced gap and is now projected to go past India - The Indian Express - October 28th, 2020
- Farrakhan, Hitler, and the NY Times: Here We Go Again - Connecticut Jewish Ledger - October 28th, 2020
- The Importance of Cargo Fumigation: All You Need to Know - IMC Grupo - October 28th, 2020
- Termite Control Products and Services Market Trend, Industry Analysis, COVID-19 Impact, Growth Rate and Future Forecast 2020-2026 | Top Players:... - October 25th, 2020