Can't say enough great things about this company! They helped me take care of my rodent problem I had in my attic. The technician was very knowledge and friendly. Because of them I do t foresee any future problems. I would highly recommend them!
This is the worst experience I have had with a company. Refused to service us cause we were a part of a condo. Sent a very rude message because I was currently at a birthday Brunch and could not respond. Rude text messaging and rude towards customers. Would not recommend based on experiences I have had so far.
I have NEVER contacted this company and my phone number hasn't changed in almost 40 years, yet I keep getting telemarketing calls despite being on the Do-Not-Call registry. I will be meeting with my attorney this week.
Can't speak to their pest control. But I got a new phone number 6 months ago and unfortunately for me the previous owner must be in collections with them. I receive 3-5 phone calls a week from Senate. I have called numerous times asking to be taken off the list. I have placed my phone on the federal do not call list and filed a complaint with BBB. I still get calls. So my best advice is if you use Senate, make sure you don't end up in collections. They will haunt you forever.
WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! Had an issue, not only did a number of their technicians on several occasions come out WITHOUT the proper equipment to get rid of mice and ants (which is what I had)m but each time they sent someone else they came out and told me all about how "fucked" their own company was and all about their turn over in management/personnel etc.. (their own words) spoke with several managers, this is over a period of a few months, each promised to send out someone and then to have them follow up. NOBODY ever did, and I was a paying customer. never never never use this company!!!!!!!!!
Just got the nightly call to my home from this company. When I asked the salesperson to please take me off of their call list, he laughed. This company is pathetic. Do NOT support them.
I figured I'd counter some of the negative publicity. I've used Senate for years, both at my previous house and current house. Each house ended up having termite damage near the front of the garage within a year or two of starting the service, and both times Senate paid for all repairs. I also have a contract for treatment of indoor pests, and Senate has been responsive and come quickly whenever I've called. I'm not sure the indoor policy is as crucial as the termite policy because the damage from termites can be extensive, but I like the peace of mind it provides.
They disregard the DO-NOT-CALL list and ignore my request to take me off their calling list. They kept asking what was my name was and they couldn't take my number (that they just called) off their list unless they knew my name. Bullshi!!!!!!! This is not the way to make new customers!
I had a very good experience with Senate. Although I am also on the national do not call list, I did get a call offering a free termite inspection. Since I plan to sell my house in the next 15 months and had never had a termite inspection, I decided to schedule the free inspection. I am always skeptical at these "free" inspections, but it went very well. Nothing was found of concern, and not much of an up sell, really. They offered a warranty, for one, two and three years. They explained the benefits of such a warranty, and with my plan to sell within two years, it seemed a reasonable thing to buy. The price was reasonable, and there was no attempt (yet) to follow up with "additional services". I suppose since I am now a customer, they might start calling offering pest control coverage, etc., but for now I was actually quite impressed. No "bait and switch" or "oh look at this" etc. The representative seemed experienced, explained what he was looking for, showed pictures of what they look for, and explained the treatments needed if infestation or damage was found. Since they found nothing, it builds my confidence that this company is honest.
These people called us out of the blue on a recent evening. We are on the Do Not Call list. They have this stock excuse that somehow their filter didn't catch our number. How about hiring better programmers (or a programmer) before "bugging" people?If they are willing to break the law like this, we are never going to give them our hard-earned money and neither should you.
Wish I could hire them to rid my phone of their unwanted calls. Rude, pushy, unprofessional sales people. Cannot imagine letting them into my home!
Legitimate companies don't have boiler rooms of telemarketers making calls up until nine o'clock in the evening. (I was called at 8:45 p.m.) The person who called my home number refused to provide the company's address or telephone number. When I telephoned the company's Manassas location the next day to complain, one of the managers told me that the company does not consider its telemarketing calls to be "sales calls" because they are offering "free inspections." Yeah, right. I'm sure the president of the company just loves being called late into the evening with offers of "free inspections." I'd never have anything to do with this company, and if I could give zero stars instead of one I'd do just that.
Senate called me and like other reviewers we are on the do not call list. I went ahead and let them come out anyway. The rep was here early but that was ok. The inspection took about 15 minutes total. During the inspection he told me that my redwood burl, which is in my garage, should be moved as it would attract termites. Even after I told him it was redwood (redwood is naturally resistant to termites) he didn't change his statement. Continuing around the house nothing else was seen. Next was the "selling" portion. I listened and that was all. I never ever sign contacts without having a few days to think about it. After considering all the aspects, including the fact they were going to pump gallons of termiticide in the ground around my home and into the cinder blocks that are my first floor really made me think. We are also on a well and that was the biggest reason I didn't sign. No one in my neighborhood has ever had termites and I just couldn't take the chance the chemicals could poison my water and yard. The fact that nothing was said about our well (plainly visable in our yard) was more than a bit deceptive in my opinion and is the main reason for this review. Please don't be pressured into signing anything without really thinking about it. Another thing is that any damage done to your home will NOT be repaired so please tell me what is covered? They want to charge you yearly for the rest of your time in your home for one treatment for termites. ????
- 3 Top Stocks That Aren't on Wall Street's Radar - The Motley Fool - June 30th, 2020
- Terminix Uncovers Top Mosquito Myths During National Mosquito Awareness Week - Business Wire - June 27th, 2020
- Pest Control & Exterminating Toms River New Jersey - June 19th, 2020
- Global Termite Control Services Market SHARE, SIZE 2020| EMERGING RAPIDLY WITH LATEST TRENDS, GROWTH, REVENUE, DEMAND AND FORECAST TO 2025 - Cole of... - June 19th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact ON Pest Control Services Market : Which region will gain the largest growth? - 3rd Watch News - June 19th, 2020
- Homeowners in 'termite belt' should be wary of insect - The Albany Herald - June 18th, 2020
- Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor Market Recent Trends, Opportunities, key drivers and Restraints over the Forecast Period 2020-2026 - Cole of Duty - June 18th, 2020
- State withholding to affect school districts - Houston Herald - June 16th, 2020
- Mild winter leading to influx of ants | News | westernmassnews.com - WESTERNMASSNEWS.com - June 16th, 2020
- COVID-19 Affects Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor Market 2020: What Will Be Competitors' Strategies by 2026 | Candida Cleanser, Termite, Bayer CropScience... - June 10th, 2020
- LOCKWOOD: Some things to know about preventive home maintenance - Mcalester News Capital - June 9th, 2020
- Global Pest Control Solutions Market 2020: Industry and Geography Insights, Size, Share, Application, Opportunity, Demnands, Trends Analysis and... - June 9th, 2020
- How to safely store firewood for woodfire heaters to minimise the threat of termites - ABC News - June 2nd, 2020
- Chapman Road home consists of space inside, out - Montgomery Advertiser - June 1st, 2020
- CWC works on disinfecting airports, PSUs to fight virus - Daily Pioneer - May 26th, 2020
- How are businesses operating safely these days? This company wants to show you - KPRC Click2Houston - May 26th, 2020
- CDC Issues 'Aggressive Rodents' Warning as Coronavirus Lockdown Orders Begin to Lift - PopCulture.com - May 26th, 2020
- TTU team soars to win at Chamber of Commerce golf event - Cookeville Herald Citizen - May 25th, 2020
- The impact of the coronavirus on the Leading Manufacturers and their Strategies to see Distinctly Growth in Professional Pest Control Market by 2024 -... - May 23rd, 2020
- Termite Control Services Market Projected to Witness Vigorous Expansion by 2027 - The Cloud Tribune - May 17th, 2020
- Termite season has arrived in Houston. Here's what you need to know - Chron - May 13th, 2020
- Best Rate Repair Blog Post Discusses Whether it's Recommended to Replace or Repair Termite Damage - USA TODAY - May 12th, 2020
- NWS: Wet, stormy weather for much of the rest of the week - Salina Post - May 12th, 2020
- At the Rail: One-day legislative session may be telling - Salina Post - May 12th, 2020
- COVID-19 impact on Urban Pest Management Market Share and Product Segment, Key Players and Demand Analysis by 2025 | Terminix, LP Pest Solutions,... - May 10th, 2020
- US Pest Protection Ranked Among Top 25 Largest Family-owned Businesses in Nashville - PRNewswire - May 6th, 2020
- Professional Pest Control Market 2020| Global Leading Players, Industry Updates, Future Growth, Business Prospects, Forthcoming Developments And... - May 6th, 2020
- Professional Pest Control Market Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures With Forecasts Growth by 2026 - Weekly Wall - May 6th, 2020
- The impact of the coronavirus on the Pest Control Services Market Comparative Analysis by 2027 - 3rd Watch News - May 6th, 2020
- Mass extinction of insects threatens to make the world 'collapse into chaos' - Daily Star - May 6th, 2020
- Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor Market by Technology, Application & Geography Analysis & Forecast to 2025 - AlgosOnline - May 5th, 2020
- Rhode Islanders show we are all in this together even the Big Blue Bug - The Boston Globe - May 1st, 2020
- Atlanta Ranked #1 on Orkin's 2020 Mosquito Cities List for Seventh Consecutive Year - Franchising.com - May 1st, 2020
- ROLLINS : MANAGEMENT'S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - May 1st, 2020
- There's Now A Jim's Mowing Monopoly Game - Kotaku Australia - May 1st, 2020
- Postoperative Pain Therapeutics Service Market (impact of COVID-19) Huge Growth Opportunity in 2020-2027 with Top Players: Mallinckrodt... - April 29th, 2020
- Atlanta Ranked #1 on Orkin's 2020 Mosquito Cities List for Seventh Consecutive Year - Baker City Herald - April 27th, 2020
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings to Announce First-Quarter 2020 Results and Provide a COVID-19 Update - Business Wire - April 25th, 2020
- Trending News: Termite Control Services Market Companies, Size, Share, New Trends, Growth, Outlook, Overview, Application and Forecast 2020 to 2025 |... - April 25th, 2020
- Global Termite Control Services Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Surfacing Magazine - April 25th, 2020
- The Skinny - Tucson Weekly - April 24th, 2020
- 2020 Insights into the U.S. Commercial Cleaning Industry - Analysis of the Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis and a Looming Recession -... - April 21st, 2020
- Global Termite Control Services Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 - NJ MMA News - April 19th, 2020
- And Now, an Army of Rats - The Cut - April 13th, 2020
- Starving rats are resorting to war and cannibalism to survive coronavirus lockdown - New York Post - April 13th, 2020
- Profitable Strategic Report on Global Pest Control Solutions Market with Current Trends and Future Estimations 2019-2024 | Profiling Companies ... - April 3rd, 2020
- When Humans Are Sheltered in Place, Wild Animals Will Play - The Indian Express - April 3rd, 2020
- When Humans Are Sheltered in Place, Wild Animals Will Play - The New York Times - April 1st, 2020
- Pest & Termite Control in New Jersey | Horizon Pest Control - March 27th, 2020
- Stonebriar Property Inspections Celebrates Its 2,000th Frisco Home Inspection - The News Front - March 24th, 2020
- Pest Control Solutions Market: Study Navigating the Future Growth Outlook - periodical360 - March 23rd, 2020
- Where is John Finlay Now? Joe Exotic's Ex-Husband Today in 2020 - The Cinemaholic - March 20th, 2020
- 5 Stocks in the S&P 500 ETF Still Up YTD - Yahoo Finance - March 20th, 2020
- Franklin Resources Inc. Sells 8,499 Shares of Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) - Redmond Register - March 20th, 2020
- 5 Stocks in the S&P 500 ETF Still Up YTD - Nasdaq - March 19th, 2020
- Global Pest Control Solutions Market Growing Demand, Share, Size and Forecast 2020-2025 - Process Industry Match - March 13th, 2020
- Termite Swarm Season is Here: Video Story Reveals What Homeowners Need to Know - Benzinga - March 11th, 2020
- The Most Common Pests That Damage Buildings - Newswire - March 11th, 2020
- Rollins, Inc. Receives Fourth-Consecutive Top Workplaces Award From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution - PRNewswire - March 8th, 2020
- Know the Warning Signs of a Termite Infestation Before Its Too Late - Yahoo Finance - March 6th, 2020
- Love was in the Air at New Melle Baptist Church - The Boone Country Connection - March 6th, 2020
- Termite Control Services Market 2020-2025: by Key Manufacturers with Countries, Type, Application and Forecast Till 2025 - News Times - March 6th, 2020
- Pest Control in the UK Just Got Stronger With Terminix - Yahoo Finance - March 3rd, 2020
- Monmouth County Pest Control Bed Bug And Termite Exterminating Services - Newswire - March 3rd, 2020
- Around Town February 14 - The Republic - February 15th, 2020
- Raising Prices Is Stressful, But it Doesn't Have to Be! - PCT Magazine - February 15th, 2020
- Fun Facts About the 50 States: Rhode Island - IMAO - February 12th, 2020
- Smithereen Announces Acquisition - PCT - PCT Magazine - February 12th, 2020
- Stonebriar Property Inspections Celebrates 13 Years of DFW Home Inspection Success - The News Front - February 12th, 2020
- Love affair with pests still strong 25 years on - Whitsunday Times - February 12th, 2020
- Target to offer webinar on understanding innovation in pest management - Pest Management Professional magazine - February 8th, 2020
- Are bugs even peskier at the moment? - WSB Radio - February 8th, 2020
- How To Get Rid Of Termites - - VENTS Magazine - February 6th, 2020
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: PulteGroup, Rollins, D.R. Horton, L3Harris Technologies and MSCI - Nasdaq - February 6th, 2020
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Disney, Netflix, Comcast and AT&T - Nasdaq - February 6th, 2020
- Analysts Offer Predictions for Rollins, Inc.s Q1 2020 Earnings (NYSE:ROL) - Riverton Roll - February 1st, 2020
- Global Dental Drug Market will Dominate in Terms of Volume for the Next Five Years - Science of Change - January 30th, 2020
- Rollins (ROL) to Release Quarterly Earnings on Wednesday - Riverton Roll - January 28th, 2020
- Excessive Fee Suit Treads New Ground(s) - National Association of Plan Advisors - January 23rd, 2020
- Red Spruce Capital LLC Buys New Position in Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) - Riverton Roll - January 23rd, 2020