Since Rollins Inc. (NYSE:ROL) and Atento S.A. (NYSE:ATTO) are part of the Business Services industry, they are influenced by compare. The influences particularly affect the dividends, analyst recommendations, profitability, risk, institutional ownership, earnings and valuation of both companies.
Earnings & Valuation
Table 1 demonstrates Rollins Inc. and Atento S.A.s top-line revenue, earnings per share and valuation. Atento S.A. has lower revenue and earnings than Rollins Inc. Company that currently has a higher P/E ratio means that it is the more expensive of the two businesses. Rollins Inc. is currently more expensive than Atento S.A., because its trading at a higher P/E ratio.
Table 2 hightlights the return on equity, net margins and return on assets of the two companies.
Risk & Volatility
Rollins Inc.s current beta is 0.33 and it happens to be 67.00% less volatile than Standard and Poors 500. Competitively, Atento S.A.s 28.00% volatility makes it less volatile than Standard and Poors 500, because of the 0.72 beta.
Rollins Inc.s Current Ratio is 0.8 while its Quick Ratio is 0.8. On the competitive side is, Atento S.A. which has a 1.2 Current Ratio and a 1.2 Quick Ratio. Atento S.A. is better positioned to pay off short and long-term obligations compared to Rollins Inc.
The following table delivered below contains the ratings and recommendations for Rollins Inc. and Atento S.A.
Rollins Inc. has an average target price of $37.17, and a 3.60% upside potential. Competitively Atento S.A. has an average target price of $3, with potential upside of 4.90%. The data provided earlier shows that Atento S.A. appears more favorable than Rollins Inc., based on analyst view.
Institutional & Insider Ownership
Institutional investors owned 42.8% of Rollins Inc. shares and 90% of Atento S.A. shares. Insiders owned 1.5% of Rollins Inc. shares. Comparatively, 0.76% are Atento S.A.s share owned by insiders.
In this table we provide the Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly and YTD Performance of both pretenders.
For the past year Rollins Inc. has stronger performance than Atento S.A.
Rollins Inc. beats Atento S.A. on 10 of the 14 factors.
Rollins, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers. Its pest control services include protection against termite damage, rodents, and insects to homes and businesses, including hotels, food service establishments, food manufacturers, retailers, and transportation companies. The company also provides pest management and sanitation services and products to the food and commodity industries; consulting services on border protection related to Australias biosecurity program; and bird control and specialist services, as well as offers specialized services to mining, and oil and gas sectors. It serves clients directly, as well as through franchises operations in North America, Australia, Europe, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Africa, Canada, Australia, and Mexico. Rollins, Inc. was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Atento S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services and solutions in Brazil, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. It offers a range of front and back-end services, including sales, customer care, collections, back office, applications-processing, credit-management, and technical support services. The company serves clients primarily in the telecommunications and financial services sectors; and in multi-sectors, including consumer goods, retail, public administration, healthcare, travel, and transportation and logistics, as well as technology and media. It provides its services and solutions through digital channels, which include SMS, email, chats, social media and apps, and others, as well as through voice and in-person. The company was formerly known as Atento Floatco S.A. Atento S.A. was founded in 1999 and is based in Luxembourg.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.
See the original post here:
Reviewing Rollins Inc. (ROL)'s and Atento S.A. (NYSE:ATTO)'s results - The Broch Herald
- CWC works on disinfecting airports, PSUs to fight virus - Daily Pioneer - May 26th, 2020
- How are businesses operating safely these days? This company wants to show you - KPRC Click2Houston - May 26th, 2020
- CDC Issues 'Aggressive Rodents' Warning as Coronavirus Lockdown Orders Begin to Lift - PopCulture.com - May 26th, 2020
- TTU team soars to win at Chamber of Commerce golf event - Cookeville Herald Citizen - May 25th, 2020
- The impact of the coronavirus on the Leading Manufacturers and their Strategies to see Distinctly Growth in Professional Pest Control Market by 2024 -... - May 23rd, 2020
- Termite Control Services Market Projected to Witness Vigorous Expansion by 2027 - The Cloud Tribune - May 17th, 2020
- Termite season has arrived in Houston. Here's what you need to know - Chron - May 13th, 2020
- Best Rate Repair Blog Post Discusses Whether it's Recommended to Replace or Repair Termite Damage - USA TODAY - May 12th, 2020
- NWS: Wet, stormy weather for much of the rest of the week - Salina Post - May 12th, 2020
- At the Rail: One-day legislative session may be telling - Salina Post - May 12th, 2020
- COVID-19 impact on Urban Pest Management Market Share and Product Segment, Key Players and Demand Analysis by 2025 | Terminix, LP Pest Solutions,... - May 10th, 2020
- US Pest Protection Ranked Among Top 25 Largest Family-owned Businesses in Nashville - PRNewswire - May 6th, 2020
- Professional Pest Control Market 2020| Global Leading Players, Industry Updates, Future Growth, Business Prospects, Forthcoming Developments And... - May 6th, 2020
- Professional Pest Control Market Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures With Forecasts Growth by 2026 - Weekly Wall - May 6th, 2020
- The impact of the coronavirus on the Pest Control Services Market Comparative Analysis by 2027 - 3rd Watch News - May 6th, 2020
- Mass extinction of insects threatens to make the world 'collapse into chaos' - Daily Star - May 6th, 2020
- Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor Market by Technology, Application & Geography Analysis & Forecast to 2025 - AlgosOnline - May 5th, 2020
- Rhode Islanders show we are all in this together even the Big Blue Bug - The Boston Globe - May 1st, 2020
- Atlanta Ranked #1 on Orkin's 2020 Mosquito Cities List for Seventh Consecutive Year - Franchising.com - May 1st, 2020
- ROLLINS : MANAGEMENT'S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - May 1st, 2020
- There's Now A Jim's Mowing Monopoly Game - Kotaku Australia - May 1st, 2020
- Postoperative Pain Therapeutics Service Market (impact of COVID-19) Huge Growth Opportunity in 2020-2027 with Top Players: Mallinckrodt... - April 29th, 2020
- Atlanta Ranked #1 on Orkin's 2020 Mosquito Cities List for Seventh Consecutive Year - Baker City Herald - April 27th, 2020
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings to Announce First-Quarter 2020 Results and Provide a COVID-19 Update - Business Wire - April 25th, 2020
- Trending News: Termite Control Services Market Companies, Size, Share, New Trends, Growth, Outlook, Overview, Application and Forecast 2020 to 2025 |... - April 25th, 2020
- Global Termite Control Services Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Surfacing Magazine - April 25th, 2020
- The Skinny - Tucson Weekly - April 24th, 2020
- 2020 Insights into the U.S. Commercial Cleaning Industry - Analysis of the Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis and a Looming Recession -... - April 21st, 2020
- Global Termite Control Services Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 - NJ MMA News - April 19th, 2020
- And Now, an Army of Rats - The Cut - April 13th, 2020
- Starving rats are resorting to war and cannibalism to survive coronavirus lockdown - New York Post - April 13th, 2020
- Profitable Strategic Report on Global Pest Control Solutions Market with Current Trends and Future Estimations 2019-2024 | Profiling Companies ... - April 3rd, 2020
- When Humans Are Sheltered in Place, Wild Animals Will Play - The Indian Express - April 3rd, 2020
- When Humans Are Sheltered in Place, Wild Animals Will Play - The New York Times - April 1st, 2020
- Pest & Termite Control in New Jersey | Horizon Pest Control - March 27th, 2020
- Stonebriar Property Inspections Celebrates Its 2,000th Frisco Home Inspection - The News Front - March 24th, 2020
- Pest Control Solutions Market: Study Navigating the Future Growth Outlook - periodical360 - March 23rd, 2020
- Where is John Finlay Now? Joe Exotic's Ex-Husband Today in 2020 - The Cinemaholic - March 20th, 2020
- 5 Stocks in the S&P 500 ETF Still Up YTD - Yahoo Finance - March 20th, 2020
- Franklin Resources Inc. Sells 8,499 Shares of Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) - Redmond Register - March 20th, 2020
- 5 Stocks in the S&P 500 ETF Still Up YTD - Nasdaq - March 19th, 2020
- Global Pest Control Solutions Market Growing Demand, Share, Size and Forecast 2020-2025 - Process Industry Match - March 13th, 2020
- Termite Swarm Season is Here: Video Story Reveals What Homeowners Need to Know - Benzinga - March 11th, 2020
- The Most Common Pests That Damage Buildings - Newswire - March 11th, 2020
- Rollins, Inc. Receives Fourth-Consecutive Top Workplaces Award From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution - PRNewswire - March 8th, 2020
- Know the Warning Signs of a Termite Infestation Before Its Too Late - Yahoo Finance - March 6th, 2020
- Love was in the Air at New Melle Baptist Church - The Boone Country Connection - March 6th, 2020
- Termite Control Services Market 2020-2025: by Key Manufacturers with Countries, Type, Application and Forecast Till 2025 - News Times - March 6th, 2020
- Pest Control in the UK Just Got Stronger With Terminix - Yahoo Finance - March 3rd, 2020
- Monmouth County Pest Control Bed Bug And Termite Exterminating Services - Newswire - March 3rd, 2020
- Around Town February 14 - The Republic - February 15th, 2020
- Raising Prices Is Stressful, But it Doesn't Have to Be! - PCT Magazine - February 15th, 2020
- Fun Facts About the 50 States: Rhode Island - IMAO - February 12th, 2020
- Smithereen Announces Acquisition - PCT - PCT Magazine - February 12th, 2020
- Stonebriar Property Inspections Celebrates 13 Years of DFW Home Inspection Success - The News Front - February 12th, 2020
- Love affair with pests still strong 25 years on - Whitsunday Times - February 12th, 2020
- Target to offer webinar on understanding innovation in pest management - Pest Management Professional magazine - February 8th, 2020
- Are bugs even peskier at the moment? - WSB Radio - February 8th, 2020
- How To Get Rid Of Termites - - VENTS Magazine - February 6th, 2020
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: PulteGroup, Rollins, D.R. Horton, L3Harris Technologies and MSCI - Nasdaq - February 6th, 2020
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Disney, Netflix, Comcast and AT&T - Nasdaq - February 6th, 2020
- Analysts Offer Predictions for Rollins, Inc.s Q1 2020 Earnings (NYSE:ROL) - Riverton Roll - February 1st, 2020
- Global Dental Drug Market will Dominate in Terms of Volume for the Next Five Years - Science of Change - January 30th, 2020
- Rollins (ROL) to Release Quarterly Earnings on Wednesday - Riverton Roll - January 28th, 2020
- Excessive Fee Suit Treads New Ground(s) - National Association of Plan Advisors - January 23rd, 2020
- Red Spruce Capital LLC Buys New Position in Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) - Riverton Roll - January 23rd, 2020
- Termite Control Services Market Extensive Growth Opportunities to Be Witnessed by 2018 to 2027 Dagoretti News - Dagoretti News - January 23rd, 2020
- Five favorite day trips without a car, according to readers - Boston.com - January 23rd, 2020
- Comcast, Valero, and 3 Other Companies Expected to Increase Their Dividends - Barron's - January 20th, 2020
- PFG Advisors Sells 1,750 Shares of Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) - Riverton Roll - January 15th, 2020
- Insect Pest Control Market Size 2020 World Trade Share, High Players, Opportunities And Forecast To 2025 - Voice of Reports - January 7th, 2020
- Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) Receives Consensus Recommendation of Hold from Analysts - Riverton Roll - January 5th, 2020
- Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $503.95 Million - Riverton Roll - January 5th, 2020
- Brokerages Anticipate Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) Will Post Earnings of $0.17 Per Share - Slater Sentinel - December 27th, 2019
- Elderly targeted in fake-tradie brothers' $70000 scam - Queensland Times - December 18th, 2019
- Discussion stirs around Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) this week; here is what analysts are saying. - The Lamp News - December 15th, 2019
- Terminix Ordered to Pay $2.2 Million Because of Fraud, Reports Campbell Law PC - PRNewswire - December 13th, 2019
- Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) Expected to Post Earnings of $0.17 Per Share - Reydon Register - December 10th, 2019
- Holiday Hitchhikers: Keeping Pests out of Homes this Season - Franchising.com - December 8th, 2019
- BlackRock Inc. Increases Position in Servicemaster Global Holdings Inc (NYSE:SERV) - Riverton Roll - December 8th, 2019