I had an inspection by Orkin that found termite activity. I've used Orkin for more than 20 years, but thought I'd get a second opinion because it seemed extreme to tent my house, which Orkin recommended, for such little activity. I found Pacific Termite on Yelp and thought the reviews sounded too good to be true. I was wrong. From my first phone call with Scott I was sold. He was very helpful and friendly and told me that he doesn't recommend tenting unless more time had elapsed since I last tented. I had some scheduling issues, and Scott was very accommodating.The inspector found the same termite damage and rotted wood that Orkin found, but also identified a few other items (i.e. evidence of water stains under the house) I should investigate. Pacific Termite's price to treat the areas AND repair the rotted wood was very reasonable. The fact that Pacific Termite also will repair rotted wood was super helpful. Orkin requires you to call in another vendor for that -- consequently, I had put off that repair for years. Every person I talked to at Pacific Termite from Scott down to the people who scheduled the service and handled billing were super friendly.I wish I had found Pacific Termite years ago, but now that I have, I'm never going back to Big Pest Control.
Pacific Termite is the best termite company around. They worked on my house and had very reasonable prices. They have an amazing team that is very professional and gets the job done. I will highly recommend Pacific Termite to all my real estate colleagues and friends.
Quick, friendly, good communication, easy scheduling, fair price. Would use again but hopefully won't have to!
Pacific Termite was not the first termite company I called, but boy am I glad I found them.The other two places I called didn't return my phone calls, were difficult to schedule inspection, and one failed to even show up at the appointed time.Scott from Pacific Termite picked up every single call I made to them, gave me several options for inspection time, and then they showed up right on time that they said they would. 5 stars already!Then the icing on the cake was when he said the termites were not as bad as I thought they were and that it wasn't necessary to fumigate at this time. He explained why and spent some time educating me and my husband about when and why the termites need to be treated. At my request, he even looked all around our house and told me it was still ok (I was kinda freaked out about the situation and had my heart set on getting some treatment).Responsive, knowledgeable, AND honest to boot. What more can you ask for? Eventually you need treatment, so I won't waste my time calling anyone else. I felt bad that he trekked out to my house for free, but he was very gracious about it. 5 stars all around, feel very comfortable recommending him if you're looking for a termite solution!
Pacific Termite did a great job. Very thorough and detailed inspection and they offered treatment options. Showed up on time for treatment, were courteous and cooperative. They did the work at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Pacific Termite.
I have no hesitation in recommending Pacific Termite if you need a fumigation. Kevin came out for the inspection and was prompt and professional. He didn't use scare tactics like some of the other companies I got estimates from. He thoroughly explained the problem and offered various solutions. The price for the work was the most reasonable of the three estimates I got. Stacy was incredibly helpful and patiently answered all of my questions. She always responded promptly and politely to my emails, and it was a pleasure working with her.
Definitely a recommend for your fumigation needs!I had a very easy time communicating with Scott and Jina from Pacific Termite. They answered all my questions and followed up with me during the coordination of our fumigation, from dropping off the protective bags to questions about fumigation contractor. We had no problems during the entire process and had an overall good experience.
Can't be more satisfied than this. Started with phone conversation after I had a bad experience another company (Richland Termites and Cosnstruction). Scott answered all my questions offered to come out and take a look at what needs to be done. He drew up a plan, presented me an estimate, then offered a significant discount given that I had already invested money with the other company, and set up the appointment. He was really apologetic, and promised to address all the issues that were not addressed by Richland. The day of the treatment his workers showed up on time, worked for over 3-4 hours without hardly taking any breaks, showed me everything they had done and mentioned that I should not have any problems. It's great to see such dedication to customer service, and empathy for something that went wrong. I highly recommend Pacific Termites for any and all work related to this area.
We saw a few termites and called Terminix. The Terminix rep came over, gave a cursory glance around our home and said we needed to spend $4K on tenting and spraying. His lack of thoroughness concerned us so we called Scott at Pacific Termite. Unlike the Terminix guy, Scott looked everywhere and in depth. He concluded that we absolutely do not have a termite problem and explained in detail why tenting would be a waste of money. His thoughtful answers to all our questions left us confident in his conclusions. Scott's professionalism is refreshing and appreciated.
After getting a rather lackluster inspection from another termite company, I called Pacific Termite and spoke with Scott. He came out that very day and did a thorough inspection. Scott explained all the details to me in layman's terms. He never tried to sell me on expensive services and I knew right away that I wanted to deal with Pacific Termite. A week later a crew of 6 men arrived on time to do the work. They were polite and knowledgeable. They treated all the infested areas and then repainted those areas. Their work was excellent.
The person was who came out to our home was nice. They were timely with our estimate. But we chose to go with another contractor. Pacific Termite was our second choice.
Never have I seen an owner of a company so honest and available. I called on a Sunday and he got back to me promptly. Scott is unbelievably honest and thorough. Another company said they thought we had mold and referred us to someone else to abate. Scott came over for free and assured us we had fungus, not mold and we could abate ourselves. He even walked around our home to see if we had any other issues. If I need a termite company he is the only one I will use. THANK YOU SCOTT!!
Long overdue for a 5-star review. We called Pacific Termite to replace another contractor who failed to complete their termite repairs, and boy am I glad we did. Pacific Termite beat the other contractor's price, did additional repairs, and did an outstanding job on everything they worked on. The repairs look great and are all high-quality.Scott was extremely professional and knowledgeable, answering all my questions and addressing all my concerns. PT's teams ran ahead of schedule, made sure all their paperwork was in order well ahead of their work, and did a great job of protecting my neighbors' property (our house sits right on the property line). We will definitely be contacting Pacific Termite again in the future.
Called a few termite companies, and made a decision to use Pacific Termite. Scott came to inspect and was very professional through out. Communication was very smooth through e-mail. The crew SBM fumigation company was courteous, especially Carlos. He even put plastic bags over his shoes so that he would not dirty my floor. I am sure I will have to go through the fumigation process in a few years, and I will for sure use Pacific Termite again, and recommend them to my friends.
This company was very professional. The inspection was thorough and the inspector was very knowledgeable. I had a few questions and they were answered very clearly on the telephone. There were a lot of instructions about what to do and how to get ready and they were very clear and useful. People showed up to do the work exactly when they said and the work was done carefully. In summary, they did exactly what they promised, they did it on time and in a professional manner. What more can you expect?
Pacific Termite was excellent. They arrived on time and gave great advice. I was moving into my home and needed the tent off early on a Saturday. They exceeded my expectations and were professional at all times. I highly recommend Pacific Termite!
Pacific Termites did a great job and made a tedious operation easy and satisfying. The crew from SBM Fumigation Inc. led by Carlos Rodriguez was thorough, friendly and professional. I will recommend this company without hesitation.
Definitely THUMPS UP to Pacific Termite, specially inspector Kevin Kim. Since I found some possible areas of termite, I called Pacific Termite per high yelp rating, and luckily Scott quickly responded my request. Above all I was pleasantly surprised at inspector, Kevin Kim's professional knowledge and experiences. He made a THOROUGH inspection of my whole house showing me all the affected areas where I failed to notice and answered all my questions in detail. I was very satisfied with a good quality of his THOROUGH report and recommendations which helped me to decide what service I needed to get with a reasonable price. Thank u Mr. Kim!!
I requested a quote online for a termite inspection from several businesses on Yelp and Scott from Pacific Termite was the first to quickly respond. After speaking to him on the phone, and sending him pictures of what I thought was termite droppings, Scott confirmed that it was cricket droppings. I appreciate his quick response and honesty and will definitely use him in the future.
I had some parts of my home treated almost 3 years ago by Pacific Termite. So why the delay in my review? Because a company is only as good as its follow-up and warranty. So recently, I called them to reinspect before the warranty period expired. Scott came out and inspected the areas he had treated before. He noticed some droppings in one area he had treated and sent out one of his men to treat it again - no charge. So, these people are honorable and can be trusted. My experience with Scott on the phone and when I met him in person were positive - he is thorough, communicative and professional. His team is also very good and I felt comfortable with them on the initial treatment and the re-treatment. I give this company high marks.
See original here:
Pacific Termite - 46 Photos & 78 Reviews - Pest Control ...
- Is democracy in the US still sound and resilient? - The Irish Times - December 23rd, 2020
- Digital Denial: The unsettling truths exposed by 'coded bias' - LA Downtown News Online - December 23rd, 2020
- America must save it from itself | Columns | theadanews.com - Theadanews - December 22nd, 2020
- Dick Law: During 45 years of working in local real estate, I've never seen anything like this - The Union of Grass Valley - December 10th, 2020
- Baranyai: Senate leads fight to end animal cruelty and exploitation in Canada - Alberta Daily Herald Tribune - December 8th, 2020
- Letter: Thoughts on the 2020 election | Letters to the Editor - The Sheridan Press - December 6th, 2020
- HAPPY HANDYMAN: Simple projects that are money savers - Houston Chronicle - November 23rd, 2020
- From Gombe to the Union's Hawking Fellowship: A look at Jane Goodall's remarkable career - Varsity Online - November 3rd, 2020
- Palace invasion: When the gods go on protest - Guardian - October 30th, 2020
- Sixt generates positive earnings in the third quarter; in view of the currently drastically worsening effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, no forecast... - October 22nd, 2020
- A New York Times op-ed tried to elevate Black women, but it failed to address Louis Farrakhan's bigotry - JTA News - Jewish Telegraphic Agency - October 22nd, 2020
- Here's a list of September inflation rates for Canadian provinces - Yahoo Canada Finance - October 22nd, 2020
- Letters to the editor, Oct. 14, 2020 | Letters To Editor - The Daily Courier - October 16th, 2020
- 2021 Audi E-Tron GT to get RS hero and jet sounds - CarAdvice - October 13th, 2020
- A Day in the Life of the Grand Strands Snake Chasers - grandstrandmag.com - October 8th, 2020
- Teche Sketches: 'Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things' - The Daily Iberian - October 6th, 2020
- Rajnath Singhs China performance shows why Modi and Amit Shah need him - ThePrint - September 26th, 2020
- The saga of Decriminalization of Electoral Politics in India and the way forward - 244th Law Commission Report - India Legal - September 21st, 2020
- Handloom Day announcements look like a mix of the good and the bad, but are mostly foggy - The Indian Express - August 22nd, 2020
- The CarAdvice team name their favourite car they've ever driven ... and more - CarAdvice - August 22nd, 2020
- Termite Control Products and Services Market Competition Landscape by Key Players, Growth Strategy, Business Opportunities, Trends and Forecast Study... - August 20th, 2020
- Termite Monitoring Service Market Projected to Witness Vigorous Expansion by 2020-2026 | , DoMyOwn, Specialist Termite Control - Bulletin Line - August 17th, 2020
- A Spokesperson Died After A TV Debate. Will We Do Nothing? - NDTV - August 14th, 2020
- Column: Avoiding self-care can be just as damaging to loved ones - Alton Telegraph - August 6th, 2020
- The Bible doesn't allow divorce on grounds of mutual love that has died - Brunswick News - August 6th, 2020
- Restrictions on religious shops, mrityubhoj and expensive weddings - Avenue Mail - July 6th, 2020
- Letters to the Editor | Local Editorials and Opinion | tucson.com - Arizona Daily Star - July 5th, 2020
- From Hormonal Balance To Preventing UTI, The Many Ways Khus Roots Can Benefit You - NDTV Doctor - June 24th, 2020
- Repairing Termite Damage: Can Termite Damage Be Fixed? - June 21st, 2020
- Conservative Jews: Do you care about Israel? Then vote Trump out - Forward - June 21st, 2020
- Millions of Indians suffered because of administrative failures on a criminal scale - The Indian Express - June 15th, 2020
- Donald Trump is having a bad week. He must find an Amit Shah of his own - ThePrint - June 4th, 2020
- Nokia 5.1 Plus now receiving Android 10 in the latest update - News Lagoon - May 29th, 2020
- Termite Control Market Recent Trends and Developments, Challenges and Opportunities, key drivers and Restraints over the Forecast Period 2020-2026|... - May 23rd, 2020
- Termite infestations in your home: How to find, treat and ... - May 16th, 2020
- When termites swarm, don't hide; track them down ... - April 30th, 2020
- Seth Green bio: age, height, net worth, wife, movies and TV shows - Latest News in Nigeria & Breaking Naija News 24/7 | LEGIT.NG - April 30th, 2020
- Baiting Vs Liquid for Termites, Which one is better ... - April 27th, 2020
- The Rich Are Fleeing the Plagued City, Again - TheStranger.com - April 18th, 2020
- The worst holiday destinations, according to Telegraph readers - Telegraph.co.uk - April 18th, 2020
- News, Finance and Lifestyle - Yahoo Singapore News - April 12th, 2020
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Drug Market is Expected to Thrive at Impressive CAGR by 2026 & Top Key Players are Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim,... - April 9th, 2020
- Letter: Editorial cartoon was not a collectable one - The Westerly Sun - April 9th, 2020
- 15 ways to practice social distance in Jersey and still have fun - New Jersey 101.5 FM Radio - March 20th, 2020
- Get 2nd opinion on termite inspection - SFGate - March 19th, 2020
- Stevens: Is there room for extremists on social media? - Oregon Daily Emerald - March 12th, 2020
- Anacapa View residents forced to pay for years of neglect - Tri County Sentry - March 10th, 2020
- Leaky boot among host of car troubles - SowetanLIVE - March 3rd, 2020
- Bangladesh is doing well - The Navhind Times - February 23rd, 2020
- Wikipedia Is the Last Best Place on the Internet - WIRED - February 22nd, 2020
- Commentary: 'Parasite' became an Oscars success story overnight because of years of Asian American support - The San Diego Union-Tribune - February 15th, 2020
- Your letters to the editor: Shame on Evers for ditching Pence - Madison.com - February 1st, 2020
- Letters: The democratic freedom to decide Britains policies is the fundamental point of Brexit - Telegraph.co.uk - January 31st, 2020
- Modi-Shahs Delhi dislike found its new target just in time for election Shaheen Bagh - ThePrint - January 29th, 2020
- The thin line of healing - The Hindu - January 27th, 2020
- Why there is a need for Home Improvement? - RecentlyHeard.com - January 24th, 2020
- On the job in Illinois - The Baxter Bulletin - January 20th, 2020
- The case for ... making low-tech 'dumb' cities instead of 'smart' ones - The Guardian - January 15th, 2020
- Modi-Shahs BJP govt has failed Indias youth and is now stuck fighting them - ThePrint - January 13th, 2020
- The Modi-Shah BJP government has failed and is now fighting India's youth - Daily Gaming Worlld - January 12th, 2020
- 7 Mistakes To Avoid While Renovating Your Living Room - RecentlyHeard.com - January 4th, 2020
- Rollins, Inc. - ROL - Stock Price Today - Zacks - January 2nd, 2020
- What went right in the past decade around the world - The Times - January 2nd, 2020
- Burt Prelutsky: Beware the Unelected! - Patriot Post - December 16th, 2019
- A threat to the idea of South Asia - Dhaka Tribune - December 16th, 2019
- So that nobody can be somebody - Telegraph India - December 15th, 2019
- Mistrust and confusion - The Hindu - December 15th, 2019
- Defend against Chronic Wasting Disease this fall | Sports - Richmond Register - December 1st, 2019
- How the BHU students were demonised and the ones who refused to be secularised unfairly called bigots - OpIndia - November 20th, 2019
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspection Reports | Arizona ... - October 30th, 2019
- Cheap DIY Termite Treatment, save - forums.whirlpool.net.au - October 7th, 2019
- Primitive Technology: Termite clay kiln & pottery - YouTube - October 5th, 2019
- Gorongosa National Park - Wikipedia - October 4th, 2019
- Housewraps, Felt Paper and Weather Penetration Barriers ... - October 4th, 2019
- Second Opinion Termite & Pest Control - Yelp - September 13th, 2019
- Opinions On Termite Stakes For DIY Pest Control - Pest ... - May 4th, 2019
- Nix Termite - 63 Photos & 214 Reviews - Pest Control ... - April 25th, 2019
- Termite Biz - 21 Photos & 132 Reviews - Pest Control ... - April 12th, 2019
- What Termites Can Teach Us About Cooling Our Buildings ... - March 30th, 2019
- Termite Ceiling Damage Signs and Symptoms | Terminix - March 16th, 2019