ServiceMaster Global Holdings (NYSE: SERV) and Lifelock (NYSE:LOCK) are both construction companies, but which is the superior investment? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their risk, analyst recommendations, valuation, earnings, institutional ownership, profitability and dividends.
This table compares ServiceMaster Global Holdings and Lifelocks net margins, return on equity and return on assets.
Insider and Institutional Ownership
88.8% of Lifelock shares are held by institutional investors. 1.2% of ServiceMaster Global Holdings shares are held by company insiders. Comparatively, 13.9% of Lifelock shares are held by company insiders. Strong institutional ownership is an indication that hedge funds, large money managers and endowments believe a stock will outperform the market over the long term.
Volatility & Risk
ServiceMaster Global Holdings has a beta of 1.05, meaning that its stock price is 5% more volatile than the S&P 500. Comparatively, Lifelock has a beta of 1.34, meaning that its stock price is 34% more volatile than the S&P 500.
This is a breakdown of recent ratings and target prices for ServiceMaster Global Holdings and Lifelock, as reported by MarketBeat.com.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings currently has a consensus target price of $43.57, suggesting a potential downside of 4.39%. Lifelock has a consensus target price of $24.00, suggesting a potential upside of 0.04%. Given Lifelocks higher probable upside, analysts clearly believe Lifelock is more favorable than ServiceMaster Global Holdings.
Valuation and Earnings
This table compares ServiceMaster Global Holdings and Lifelocks gross revenue, earnings per share (EPS) and valuation.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings has higher revenue and earnings than Lifelock. ServiceMaster Global Holdings is trading at a lower price-to-earnings ratio than Lifelock, indicating that it is currently the more affordable of the two stocks.
Lifelock beats ServiceMaster Global Holdings on 6 of the 11 factors compared between the two stocks.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings Company Profile
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. is a provider of essential residential and commercial services. The Company operates through three segments: Terminix, American Home Shield and the Franchise Services Group. Its portfolio of brands includes Terminix, American Home Shield, ServiceMaster Restore, ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids, Furniture Medic and AmeriSpec. The Terminix segment provides termite and pest control services in the United States. The American Home Shield segment provides home warranty plans that cover the repair or replacement of components of up to 21 household systems and appliances, including electrical, plumbing, central heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, dishwashers and ovens/cook tops. The Franchise Services Group segment consists of the ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), Furniture Medic (cabinet and wood furniture repair) and AmeriSpec (home inspection) businesses.
Lifelock Company Profile
LifeLock, Inc. provides proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and consumer risk management services for enterprises. The Company monitors certain identity-related events, such as new account openings and credit-related applications. It operates in two segments: consumer segment and an enterprise segment. The Companys LifeLock ecosystem combines data repositories of personally identifiable information and consumer transactions, predictive analytics and a technology platform. It applies predictive analytics to the data in its repositories to provide its members and enterprise customers actionable intelligence that helps protect against identity theft and identity fraud. It offers its consumer services on a monthly or annual subscription basis. It provides consumer risk management services, including delivering its on-demand identity risk, identity-authentication and credit information about consumers to its enterprise customers in the daily transaction flows.
Receive News & Ratings for ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
- SERV ALERT: The Klein Law Firm Announces a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 9, 2020 in the Class Action Filed on Behalf of Servicemaster Global... - May 23rd, 2020
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of SERV, BIDU and CTMX - Yahoo Finance - May 23rd, 2020
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of SERV, BBBY and IQ - Yahoo Finance - May 13th, 2020
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against ServiceMaster, iAnthus, iQIYI, and GSX Techedu... - May 1st, 2020
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, PC Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against ServiceMaster, iAnthus, iQIYI, and GSX Techedu and... - April 30th, 2020
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of ALGN, CRON and SERV - Yahoo Finance - April 28th, 2020
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against eHealth, ServiceMaster, and iQIYI and Encourages... - April 24th, 2020
- Homebuying in old and new ways - Alpine Sun - April 18th, 2020
- BEWARE TERMITES AND FRAUD - Sun Sentinel - April 8th, 2020
- Contractor Scams To Avoid | Typical Contractor Scams - March 17th, 2020
- Polymer Products: Colorants, Additives & Formulations - March 17th, 2020
- Sour Poi Awards: Looking Back on the Best of the Worst News in Hawai'i from 2019 - HONOLULU Magazine - February 11th, 2020
- 2020 Average Shredding Services Cost (with Price Factors) - January 23rd, 2020
- What went right in the past decade | News - The Times - December 31st, 2019
- Gympie's 'dodgy brothers' ripped locals off to tune of $70k - Gympie Times - December 6th, 2019
- Comparing of Rollins Inc. (ROL) and First Data Corporation (:) - The Broch Herald - December 6th, 2019
- 'Why Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste?': What India Needs to Remember to Overcome its Economic Slump - The Wire - November 21st, 2019
- Kissing bug identification requires closer look - Insects ... - October 12th, 2019
- Recognize these common types of termite fraud | The Mims ... - June 1st, 2019
- Industrial Hemp Program | Arizona Department of Agriculture - May 17th, 2019
- Polymer, Colorant & Chemical Safety Data Sheets - May 12th, 2019
- Find jobs with Washington Post National Jobs - May 12th, 2019
- Mobile Personal Injury Attorneys | Alabama Accident ... - April 14th, 2019
- PolyOne Company Officer Information & Biographies - April 6th, 2019
- Termite Control Treatment Options - April 5th, 2019
- Pest Control / Business Services / Home - Florida ... - March 27th, 2019
- Pesticide Applicator Information - March 12th, 2019
- Texas Leaf Cutting Ant - Insects in the City - March 6th, 2019
- Find an Attorney - Terminix Complaints - Real Stories from ... - February 22nd, 2019
- Louis Farrakhan: Im Not An Anti-Semite. Im Anti-Termite ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Contact PolyOne Today | Quick Contact Form - February 3rd, 2019
- Arizona Forum - Relocation, Moving, General and Local City ... - October 6th, 2018
- Black Widow Termite and Pest Control in Manhattan New York - September 4th, 2018
- Phone Losers of America home of The Snow Plow Show wacky ... - August 5th, 2018
- OnCap Anti-Rodent & Anti-Termite Technology | PolyOne - August 5th, 2018
- Apitherapy - Wikipedia - July 23rd, 2018
- Dont Confuse Bed Bugs with These Misdiagnosed Conditions - July 13th, 2018
- Facts About Termites - Where do the different species live? - May 23rd, 2018
- Termite Damage Claims Lawyer Mobile | Small Business ... - May 22nd, 2018
- Slowing tax refunds aimed at cutting fraud :: WRAL.com - May 21st, 2018
- Fake companies, fake workers: State battling new type of ... - May 18th, 2018
- Accused ISIS recruiter pleads guilty to fraud, tax charges ... - May 10th, 2018
- Reasons to Cancel a Pest Control Agreement | Legalbeagle.com - April 27th, 2018
- Planet Orange - 22 Photos & 493 Reviews - Pest Control ... - April 6th, 2018
- Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition - HouseDefects.com - April 5th, 2018
- News & Updates - Standards Australia - March 15th, 2018
- Duty to Disclose for Sellers in Florida Residential Real ... - March 7th, 2018
- Termite Building Code / Pest Control / Business Services ... - December 25th, 2017
- Green Explored: Bloom Energy Ecofraud in Delaware This Year - December 21st, 2017
- Pest Control Pest Management and Termite Inspection ... - December 16th, 2017
- Conehead Termite Program / Termites / Protect Your Home ... - November 26th, 2017
- Metrobank says arrest made after P900-M fraud report | ABS ... - October 22nd, 2017
- UPDATE: Refund for Cash Plus investors will definitely ... - October 1st, 2017
- Financial Review: ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) vs. Lifelock (LOCK) - TrueBlueTribune - September 2nd, 2017
- Fight to fund Honolulu's rail continues Monday at a special legislative session - KITV Honolulu - August 31st, 2017
- Lifelock (LOCK) vs. ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Head to Head Review - Week Herald - August 31st, 2017
- Fraud Headlines | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - August 13th, 2017
- Short-term thinking keeps Australia stuck in crisis - Business Insider Australia - August 7th, 2017
- Florida man caught with his crime to-do list - KNSS - August 1st, 2017
- Daily Technical Summary Reports on Business Services Stocks -- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Rollins, Cardtronics, and ... - SYS-CON Media (press... - July 11th, 2017
- Life after Croman - The Real Deal Magazine - July 4th, 2017
- IRS summertime tax tip 2017-01: Tips to know for deducting losse ... - WKOW - July 4th, 2017
- What is Termite Fraud in Alabama? - Real Estate Legal ... - June 29th, 2017
- Pest Control and Termite Inspection Insurance | Wallace ... - June 11th, 2017
- We name stink da road the Banes/Nanes debacle - Breaking Belize News (blog) - June 6th, 2017
- VIAGRA GENERIC 100MG - cialis best price - State Column - May 11th, 2017
- Tim Moss Answers Your Home Remodeling & Repair Questions - WBT - May 9th, 2017
- Owner of Oklahoma tornado shelter company charged with embezzlement - KOKH FOX25 - May 5th, 2017
- NJ Statutes of Limitation for Breach of Contract and Fraud - April 10th, 2017
- Charlotte Termite Companies, Best Termite Protection ... - April 6th, 2017
- Learn About Costa Rica's Largest Eco Developer: Kalia Living - The Costa Rica Star - March 24th, 2017
- Marcos loyalists ask House to endorse impeachment rap vs. Robredo - CNN Philippines - March 22nd, 2017
- A campaign to unseat - The Manila Times - March 13th, 2017
- Professor Miller and the Bottomless Pit of Academia - Conatus News - March 12th, 2017
- MOLLY'S COLUMN | Valley Roadrunner - Valley Roadrunner - March 9th, 2017
- The Home Improvement Show 10am, Paul LaGrange - WWL First News - March 1st, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins brings out the fighting side of Holley and Keefe (Round Two!) - WEEI.com - February 22nd, 2017
- Mexican Woman Sentenced To Eight Years in Jail for Voting in Texas Illegally - Houston Press - February 11th, 2017
- Termite Help / Consumer Resources / Agricultural ... - January 29th, 2017
- New Jersey Home Inspection - About the House is a home ... - December 12th, 2016