We are comparing Rollins Inc. (NYSE:ROL) and First Data Corporation (:) on their analyst recommendations, profitability, risk, institutional ownership, dividends, earnings and valuation. They both are Business Services companies, competing one another.
Valuation and Earnings
Table 1 shows top-line revenue, earnings per share and valuation of the two companies. The company with a higher price-to-earnings ratio is presently more expensive of the two stocks. Rollins Inc. has been trading at a higher price-to-earnings ratio than First Data Corporation, which means that it is at the moment the more expensive of the two companies.
Table 2 shows us Rollins Inc. and First Data Corporations return on assets, return on equity and net margins.
Volatility & Risk
Rollins Inc. has a 0.33 beta, while its volatility is 67.00% which is less volatile than S&P 500. From a competition point of view, First Data Corporation has a 1.93 beta which is 93.00% more volatile compared to S&P 500.
Rollins Inc.s Current Ratio is 0.8 while its Quick Ratio is 0.8. On the competitive side is, First Data Corporation which has a 1 Current Ratio and a 1 Quick Ratio. First Data Corporation is better positioned to pay off short and long-term obligations compared to Rollins Inc.
The Ratings and Recommendations for Rollins Inc. and First Data Corporation are featured in the next table.
Rollins Inc.s consensus price target is $37.17, while its potential upside is 7.96%.
Insider and Institutional Ownership
Institutional investors owned 42.8% of Rollins Inc. shares and 92% of First Data Corporation shares. Insiders owned 1.5% of Rollins Inc. shares. Insiders Comparatively, owned 2.4% of First Data Corporation shares.
Here are the Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly and YTD Performance of both pretenders.
For the past year Rollins Inc. had bearish trend while First Data Corporation had bullish trend.
On 9 of the 12 factors Rollins Inc. beats First Data Corporation.
Rollins, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers. Its pest control services include protection against termite damage, rodents, and insects to homes and businesses, including hotels, food service establishments, food manufacturers, retailers, and transportation companies. The company also provides pest management and sanitation services and products to the food and commodity industries; consulting services on border protection related to Australias biosecurity program; and bird control and specialist services, as well as offers specialized services to mining, and oil and gas sectors. It serves clients directly, as well as through franchises operations in North America, Australia, Europe, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Africa, Canada, Australia, and Mexico. Rollins, Inc. was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
First Data Corporation provides electronic commerce solutions for merchants, financial institutions, and card issuers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Global Business Solutions, Global Financial Solutions, and Network & Security Solutions. The Global Business Solutions segment offers retail point-of-sale merchant acquiring and e-commerce services; and mobile payment services and Webstore-in-a-box solutions, as well as its cloud-based Clover point-of-sale operating system, which includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business applications. The Global Financial Solutions segment provides credit solutions for bank and non-bank issuers, such as credit and retail private-label card processing solutions; and licensed financial software systems, such as VisionPLUS bank processing application and lending solutions. This segment also offers a suite of related services comprising card personalization and embossing, statement printing, client service, and remittance processing services to financial institutions. The Network & Security Solutions segment offers a range of value-added solutions that include electronic funds transfer network solutions, such as debit card processing solutions; stored value network solutions; and gift solutions, and security and fraud solutions. This segment also supports online and mobile banking, and its business supporting mobile wallets. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.
- SERV ALERT: The Klein Law Firm Announces a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 9, 2020 in the Class Action Filed on Behalf of Servicemaster Global... - May 23rd, 2020
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of SERV, BIDU and CTMX - Yahoo Finance - May 23rd, 2020
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of SERV, BBBY and IQ - Yahoo Finance - May 13th, 2020
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against ServiceMaster, iAnthus, iQIYI, and GSX Techedu... - May 1st, 2020
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, PC Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against ServiceMaster, iAnthus, iQIYI, and GSX Techedu and... - April 30th, 2020
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of ALGN, CRON and SERV - Yahoo Finance - April 28th, 2020
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against eHealth, ServiceMaster, and iQIYI and Encourages... - April 24th, 2020
- Homebuying in old and new ways - Alpine Sun - April 18th, 2020
- BEWARE TERMITES AND FRAUD - Sun Sentinel - April 8th, 2020
- Contractor Scams To Avoid | Typical Contractor Scams - March 17th, 2020
- Polymer Products: Colorants, Additives & Formulations - March 17th, 2020
- Sour Poi Awards: Looking Back on the Best of the Worst News in Hawai'i from 2019 - HONOLULU Magazine - February 11th, 2020
- 2020 Average Shredding Services Cost (with Price Factors) - January 23rd, 2020
- What went right in the past decade | News - The Times - December 31st, 2019
- Gympie's 'dodgy brothers' ripped locals off to tune of $70k - Gympie Times - December 6th, 2019
- 'Why Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste?': What India Needs to Remember to Overcome its Economic Slump - The Wire - November 21st, 2019
- Kissing bug identification requires closer look - Insects ... - October 12th, 2019
- Recognize these common types of termite fraud | The Mims ... - June 1st, 2019
- Industrial Hemp Program | Arizona Department of Agriculture - May 17th, 2019
- Polymer, Colorant & Chemical Safety Data Sheets - May 12th, 2019
- Find jobs with Washington Post National Jobs - May 12th, 2019
- Mobile Personal Injury Attorneys | Alabama Accident ... - April 14th, 2019
- PolyOne Company Officer Information & Biographies - April 6th, 2019
- Termite Control Treatment Options - April 5th, 2019
- Pest Control / Business Services / Home - Florida ... - March 27th, 2019
- Pesticide Applicator Information - March 12th, 2019
- Texas Leaf Cutting Ant - Insects in the City - March 6th, 2019
- Find an Attorney - Terminix Complaints - Real Stories from ... - February 22nd, 2019
- Louis Farrakhan: Im Not An Anti-Semite. Im Anti-Termite ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Contact PolyOne Today | Quick Contact Form - February 3rd, 2019
- Arizona Forum - Relocation, Moving, General and Local City ... - October 6th, 2018
- Black Widow Termite and Pest Control in Manhattan New York - September 4th, 2018
- Phone Losers of America home of The Snow Plow Show wacky ... - August 5th, 2018
- OnCap Anti-Rodent & Anti-Termite Technology | PolyOne - August 5th, 2018
- Apitherapy - Wikipedia - July 23rd, 2018
- Dont Confuse Bed Bugs with These Misdiagnosed Conditions - July 13th, 2018
- Facts About Termites - Where do the different species live? - May 23rd, 2018
- Termite Damage Claims Lawyer Mobile | Small Business ... - May 22nd, 2018
- Slowing tax refunds aimed at cutting fraud :: WRAL.com - May 21st, 2018
- Fake companies, fake workers: State battling new type of ... - May 18th, 2018
- Accused ISIS recruiter pleads guilty to fraud, tax charges ... - May 10th, 2018
- Reasons to Cancel a Pest Control Agreement | Legalbeagle.com - April 27th, 2018
- Planet Orange - 22 Photos & 493 Reviews - Pest Control ... - April 6th, 2018
- Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition - HouseDefects.com - April 5th, 2018
- News & Updates - Standards Australia - March 15th, 2018
- Duty to Disclose for Sellers in Florida Residential Real ... - March 7th, 2018
- Termite Building Code / Pest Control / Business Services ... - December 25th, 2017
- Green Explored: Bloom Energy Ecofraud in Delaware This Year - December 21st, 2017
- Pest Control Pest Management and Termite Inspection ... - December 16th, 2017
- Conehead Termite Program / Termites / Protect Your Home ... - November 26th, 2017
- Metrobank says arrest made after P900-M fraud report | ABS ... - October 22nd, 2017
- UPDATE: Refund for Cash Plus investors will definitely ... - October 1st, 2017
- Financial Review: ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) vs. Lifelock (LOCK) - TrueBlueTribune - September 2nd, 2017
- Fight to fund Honolulu's rail continues Monday at a special legislative session - KITV Honolulu - August 31st, 2017
- Lifelock (LOCK) vs. ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Head to Head Review - Week Herald - August 31st, 2017
- Comparing ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) and Lifelock (LOCK) - StockNewsTimes - August 27th, 2017
- Fraud Headlines | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - August 13th, 2017
- Short-term thinking keeps Australia stuck in crisis - Business Insider Australia - August 7th, 2017
- Florida man caught with his crime to-do list - KNSS - August 1st, 2017
- Daily Technical Summary Reports on Business Services Stocks -- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Rollins, Cardtronics, and ... - SYS-CON Media (press... - July 11th, 2017
- Life after Croman - The Real Deal Magazine - July 4th, 2017
- IRS summertime tax tip 2017-01: Tips to know for deducting losse ... - WKOW - July 4th, 2017
- What is Termite Fraud in Alabama? - Real Estate Legal ... - June 29th, 2017
- Pest Control and Termite Inspection Insurance | Wallace ... - June 11th, 2017
- We name stink da road the Banes/Nanes debacle - Breaking Belize News (blog) - June 6th, 2017
- VIAGRA GENERIC 100MG - cialis best price - State Column - May 11th, 2017
- Tim Moss Answers Your Home Remodeling & Repair Questions - WBT - May 9th, 2017
- Owner of Oklahoma tornado shelter company charged with embezzlement - KOKH FOX25 - May 5th, 2017
- NJ Statutes of Limitation for Breach of Contract and Fraud - April 10th, 2017
- Charlotte Termite Companies, Best Termite Protection ... - April 6th, 2017
- Learn About Costa Rica's Largest Eco Developer: Kalia Living - The Costa Rica Star - March 24th, 2017
- Marcos loyalists ask House to endorse impeachment rap vs. Robredo - CNN Philippines - March 22nd, 2017
- A campaign to unseat - The Manila Times - March 13th, 2017
- Professor Miller and the Bottomless Pit of Academia - Conatus News - March 12th, 2017
- MOLLY'S COLUMN | Valley Roadrunner - Valley Roadrunner - March 9th, 2017
- The Home Improvement Show 10am, Paul LaGrange - WWL First News - March 1st, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins brings out the fighting side of Holley and Keefe (Round Two!) - WEEI.com - February 22nd, 2017
- Mexican Woman Sentenced To Eight Years in Jail for Voting in Texas Illegally - Houston Press - February 11th, 2017
- Termite Help / Consumer Resources / Agricultural ... - January 29th, 2017
- New Jersey Home Inspection - About the House is a home ... - December 12th, 2016