The global market for pest control is estimated to experience a negative impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic. During the crisis, major manufacturers experienced several issues such as disruption in raw material supply and less production due to lockdown of industries, which restricted the demand and supply for insecticides across the globe. However, leading market participants are concentrating on product developments and advancements to gain a competitive edge in the overall industry. For example, in November 2020, Bayer, a leading insecticides manufacturer, introduced a new product called Fludora Co-Max. This product is an effective way to combat vector borne diseases and resist mosquitoes. Such product launches are expected to create a major impact on the on-going activities to sustainably and actively tackle the rising pest problems. These initiatives made by market leaders are predicted to have significant impact on the global market during this time.
Global Pest Control Market Analysis
The increasing prevalence of vector-borne diseases across the globe is estimated to fuel the market growth during the forecast time. As per Rentokil, a global leader in pest control services, more than 3.9 billion people across the 128 countries are at higher risk of contracting dengue fever and they estimated about 96 million new cases occurring per year globally. This factor is predicted to increase the demand for pest control products and is anticipated to drive the industry growth in the forecast time. In addition, rise of pest intolerance due to rising consumer awareness about health and other hygiene issues may drive the pest control market growth in the analysis timeframe. Moreover, 29% Americans experience rodent issues in commercial, residential, and agricultural sectors and this will propel the market growth during the forecast period. In China, every year, termites are the reason for about $1 billion economic losses as they cause floor damages, ceiling damages, and others similar issues. Such aspects are estimated to enhance the growth of the market in the review time.
However, increasing concerns related to toxicity of the pest control chemicals and stringent regulations imposed by the governments for the approval of these products are significant factors acting as restraints for the growth of the market in the forecast time.
Check out How COVID-19 impacts thePest Control Market.Click here to Connect with Analyst @https://www.researchdive.com/connect-to-analyst/8358
Emergence of biological pest elimination products to minimize the use of chemicals in pest control is estimated to propel the opportunities for the industry growth in the upcoming years. This growth is majorly attributed to biorational or biological pesticide products containing pheromones or living microorganisms, which are non-toxic and best alternatives for chemical products.
Global Pest Control Market, Segmentation
The global pest control market is categorized based on pest type, control type, end user, and region.
The pest type segment is further categorized into rodents, insects, termites, and others. Among these, the termites pest control sub-segment is anticipated to have the fastest growth rate and surpass $9,095.4 million by 2027, with a healthy CAGR of 5.5%.
The sub-segment growth can be attributed to increasing usage of pest control products to control termites as there is rise in urbanization and termites are considered as the main reason for wood structure losses. As per U.S. Department of Agriculture, Americans spend about $1 billion on termite control and related services per year to avoid property damage caused by termites. This aspect is estimated to fuel the pest control market growth in the analysis period.
The control segment is further categorized into biological, mechanical, chemical, and others. The biological sub-segment is anticipated to have a lucrative growth in the forecast years and is anticipated to register a revenue of $5,510.0 million during the analysis timeframe.
The sub-segment growth is projected to be due to the increasing importance of biological practices to control pests in agricultural, residential, and commercial places as biological products are non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Also, International Organization for Biological Control (IOBC), an organization affiliated with the International Union of Biological Sciences, supports the research and practitioners in the biocontrol practices to identify the major restrictions to biocontrol uptake in the pest control market. This aspect is estimated to result in lucrative growth in the pest control market in the coming years.
The end user segment is further categorized into agriculture, residential, industrial, commercial, and others. The residential pest control sub-segment is predicted to have a rapid growth in the forecast time and generate a revenue of $7,974.7 million by 2027.
Increasing consumer awareness about vector-based diseases due to climate changes is creating significant importance for residential pest control. This is because pest control is necessary in residential places to avoid health issues and property damages. This aspect is estimated to accelerate the growth of the pest control market during the analysis time.
The pest control market for the Asia-Pacific region is projected to witness rapid growth and generate a revenue of $8,168.0 million by the end of 2027.
The demand for pest control services is surging in the Asia-Pacific region specifically because the rise in population has directly impacted the pest control use in agriculture sector to meet the increasing food demand. Also, increase in pest intolerance due to rising living standards of individuals in Asia-Pacific countries due to rising consumer focus on hygiene and pest free environments is estimated to fuel the growth of the market in the analysis time.
Key Players in theGlobal Pest Control Market
1 Bayer AG2 Syngenta3 Corteva4 Rollins, Inc.5 The Terminix International6 UPL7 FMC Corporation8 ADAMA Ltd9 Rentokil Initial plc10 BASF SE
Along with the company profiles of the key players in the market, the report includes the Porters five forces model that gives deep insights into the competitive environment of the market.
Porters Five Forces Analysis for the Global Pest Control Market
About Us:Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Contact us:Mr. Abhishek PaliwalResearch Dive30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New YorkNY 10005 (P)+ 91 (788) 802-9103 (India)Toll Free: +1-888-961-4454E-mail:email@example.comLinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/research-dive/Twitter:https://twitter.com/ResearchDiveFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/Research-Dive-1385542314927521Blog:https://www.researchdive.com/blogFollow us:https://marketinsightinformation.blogspot.com/
- Condivergence: Termites of the economy - The Edge Markets MY - July 20th, 2021
- Rollins, Inc. Named to Top 50 Green Fleet List - Johnson City Press (subscription) - July 20th, 2021
- Volunteers spend the day restoring the Ronald McDonald House - KERO 23ABC News - July 20th, 2021
- Vinyl siding came in second again to stucco when it comes to residential exteriors - Plastics News - July 20th, 2021
- Fairhope trying to save damaged oak - Gulf Coast News Today - July 20th, 2021
- EYE ON THE ENVIRONMENT | Maintain, repair and use safer pressure-treated wood - Ventura County Reporter - July 20th, 2021
- Terminix to Announce Second-Quarter 2021 Results - Business Wire - July 20th, 2021
- Quarantined spaces are everywhereand they're much more influential than you think - Fast Company - July 20th, 2021
- Unipest Termite And Pest Control In Santa Clarita Has Many Tips And Tricks For Catching Certain Rodents And Mammals - KHTS Radio - June 22nd, 2021
- Viking Pest Control Offers Significant Discounts During Pest Prime Week and Starts Their Summer Giveaways - Yahoo Finance - June 22nd, 2021
- This Weeks Events In Fredericksburg Area - Patch.com - June 22nd, 2021
- 'Most damaging termites in the world' emerge from nests in Petah Tikva - The Jerusalem Post - June 22nd, 2021
- Pest Control Services Market Status and Outlook 2021 to 2025 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 22nd, 2021
- What are the worst home pests in Colorado? - Colorado Springs Gazette - June 22nd, 2021
- This Hyper-Rare 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 'Excursion' In A Detroit Junkyard Deserves To Be Rescued - Jalopnik - June 22nd, 2021
- UCF 25th Among Public Universities in the Nation and 60th in the World for Producing Patents - UCF - June 22nd, 2021
- 'You have to think like them:' Not the season for termites to play second fiddle - Journal & Courier - June 6th, 2021
- Specimen of Invasive 'Super-Termite' Captured in Israel, Raising Hopes of Controlling the Species - Algemeiner - June 6th, 2021
- Extensive Study on Global Termite Control Products Market Status and Prospect, Forecast 2021 to 2027 Jumbo News - Jumbo News - June 6th, 2021
- 4 Habits That Will Help You and Your Business Bounce Back Into Top Shape - Entrepreneur - June 6th, 2021
- Taking a Bite Out of Tooth Evolution: Frogs Have Lost Teeth More Than 20 Times - Lab Manager Magazine - June 6th, 2021
- Professional Pest Control Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis-... - April 30th, 2021
- Pest Control Solutions Market Analysis 2021-2026, Size, Share, Global Analysis and Forecasts by Component by Type and Application The Courier - The... - April 30th, 2021
- Brood X cicadas: What it's like in pest control when billions of bugs emerge - CNET - April 30th, 2021
- Global Pest Control Services Market Expected to Reach up to $12,478.0 Million and Rise at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2020 to 2027 - Exclusive COVID-19 Impact... - April 15th, 2021
- Booming Growth in Termite Baiting Treatments Market Analysis Report 2021 and Forecast to 2027 with different segments, Key players are Rentokil... - April 15th, 2021
- St. Anthony Green Streets and Public Art | New Orleans - Very Local New Orleans - April 15th, 2021
- Worldwide Comprehensive Review of Termite Monitoring Service Market Trends and Its Development Jumbo News - Jumbo News - February 19th, 2021
- Treated timber and termites? Why bother and why not to bother - The Fifth Estate - February 17th, 2021
- Pest Control Solutions Market to See Promising Growth Ahead| Anticimex (Sweden), The ServiceMaster (USA), Ecolab (USA) KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper -... - February 17th, 2021
- Termite Baiting Treatments Market Incredible Possibilities, Growth with Industry Study, Detailed Analysis and Forecast to 2025 - Technology Magazine - February 17th, 2021
- Co-Wealth Management Consultant helps applying TVP Technology Voucher for SMEs in one-stop - Taiwan News - February 4th, 2021
- Terminix to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results - Business Wire - February 4th, 2021
- Presto-X Announces Rebrand To Rentokil In Dallas And Fort Worth - PRNewswire - January 30th, 2021
- Termite Treatment Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast To 2026 oMyOwn, Specialist Termite Control, Rentokil, Cintrex,... - January 28th, 2021
- Rollins, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results - PRNewswire - January 28th, 2021
- Pest Control Products and Services Market: Global Industry Analysis by Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2020 2026 NeighborWebSJ -... - January 28th, 2021
- New home? Make sure you do these things ASAP - mySA - January 28th, 2021
- PPMA Calls On Industry to Participate in Termite Awareness Week - PCT Magazine - January 27th, 2021
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. And 4 Other Stocks Have High Sales Growth And An Above 3% Return on Equity - Via News Agency - January 25th, 2021
- Rollins, Inc. And 6 Other Stocks Have High Sales Growth And An Above 3% Return on Equity - Via News Agency - January 23rd, 2021
- Preventive Pest Control: Check your home for termites and rats - Yahoo News - January 8th, 2021
- Afraid Of Rodents And Bugs? 2021 May Not Be Your Year - PRNewswire - January 8th, 2021
- Covid-19 Impact on Insect Protein Market | Industry Share and Forecast to 2023 - Farming Sector - January 4th, 2021
- 2020 has been horrible year for India for reasons that have nothing to do with pandemic - The Indian Express - January 4th, 2021
- Rosie on the House: Five must-do fixes in your aging house - Green Valley News - December 31st, 2020
- Don't give firewood insects a winter home - Richmond Register - December 29th, 2020
- Editorial: Hamblin and Watson are true heroes | Editorials | timesnews.net - Kingsport Times News - December 28th, 2020
- New windows for the New Year - Windows Hawaii - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - December 26th, 2020
- In Modis AMU pitch to Muslims, retreat from party politics hurting foreign policy interests - ThePrint - December 26th, 2020
- More people urged to apply for heritage grant - The Star Online - December 26th, 2020
- The Top 5 Termite Killers of 2020 - This Old House - December 17th, 2020
- Evidence of Oldest Gynaecological Treatment on Record, Performed in Ancient Egypt 4,000 Years Ago - HeritageDaily - December 15th, 2020
- Susan Bell Elected To The Rollins, Inc. Board Of Directors - PRNewswire - December 15th, 2020
- Terminix Internship Named to Top 100 Best Internships in America by WayUp - Business Wire - December 12th, 2020
- Know your stuff: How to maintain or raise the value of your house - The Edge Markets MY - December 9th, 2020
- Australian history put through the looking glass by Aboriginal artists Judy Watson and Yhonnie Scarce in new exhibition - ABC News - December 4th, 2020
- Termite Treatment Market Size, Analysis, Growth, Trends, Outlook And Forecast By 2027 - The Haitian-Caribbean News Network - December 1st, 2020
- Govt-opposition face-off: Battle on to hold, stop rally today - The News International - November 30th, 2020
- Water Testing and Analysis Market Analysis 2020-2025 With Impact Analysis of COVID-19, Rising Demand From FMCG Sector, Leading 10 Companies, Future... - November 27th, 2020
- 2020 Termite Treatment Costs | Cost to Tent a House ... - November 11th, 2020
- Margaret Atwood on alien invasions, rare curse words, and why reading poetry isn't like eating Cracker Jack - CBC.ca - November 11th, 2020
- Saving the worlds most trafficked mammal - Mail and Guardian - November 6th, 2020
- Fantastic Fungi review how mushrooms could save the world - The Guardian - November 6th, 2020
- Why Singapore insists on equality before the law: Shanmugam - The Straits Times - November 6th, 2020
- Why the country chicken is now ruling the roost - The Hindu - November 4th, 2020
- Trapped moisture is a spooky enemy to your house - The Daily World - November 1st, 2020
- How the intricacy of termite nests inspired the design of a Swedish school - CNBC - October 30th, 2020
- Your Environment This Week: Faith protects snakes, termite mound architecture, energy map for India - Mongabay-India - October 30th, 2020
- Razaro: The man every villager dared not to cross paths with - The Herald - October 30th, 2020
- Rollins, Inc. Board Director Bill J. Dismuke To Retire, Jerry W. Nix Elected As Director - PRNewswire - October 29th, 2020
- We Listened To Every Song By The Mountain Goats. Here's Every One About Cars - Jalopnik - October 29th, 2020
- Rollins, Inc. Board Director Bill J. Dismuke To Retire, Jerry W. Nix Elected As Director - Stockhouse - October 28th, 2020
- Cultural beliefs protect snakes in the dwindling sacred groves of southwestern India - Mongabay-India - October 28th, 2020
- Chromated Copper Arsenate Market Insights and Trends 2018, Forecast to 2029 - The Think Curiouser - October 25th, 2020
- What sanitizing Louis Farrakhan tells us about the West - JNS.org - October 23rd, 2020
- Permethrin Market 2020 | Growth Opportunity and Latest Trends by Top Players and Region-Forecasts Report - Aerospace Journal - October 20th, 2020
- Is India slipping behind? Bangladesh reveals Indias challenged pre-eminence in the Bay of Bengal - Economic Times - October 20th, 2020
- Should we Reject Indian-Americans to our legislative bodies? - The Indian Panorama - October 18th, 2020
- One Year Later: The Effects of Hawai'i's Illegal Short-Term Rental Ban - HONOLULU Magazine - October 9th, 2020