Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
Dealing with termites can be a scary process for a homeowner or future home buyer. It is highly encouraged to be proactive against any sign of termites and preventing them in the future, for the sake of your home and its market value. According to the National Pest Management Association, termites alone cause over $5 billion in damage annually. In fact, termites are so common in NC, sometimes its not a matter of if youll be faced with termites, its when. Termites can be found not far from your home in fallen trees, branches and even your own wooden garden borders. Yes, theyre everywhere. As a homeowner, you owe it to yourself to develop a healthy pro-active approach to making sure you dont lose control of your homes value.
Heres how to get started:
Your homes foundation and crawlspace need to be assessed to determine if termites have already taken up residence. You can have a professional take a look, or you can give it a try yourself.
When choosing our free inspection option, our inspectors will completely inspect your crawlspaces and structural foundation inside/outside your home or business. The termite inspector knows precisely what to look for and will determine the severity of your termite problem, if you have one. Our inspectors will also identify problematic situations that might simply be suitable for termites and pose an issue down the road.
Free Termite Inspection>>
Call To Schedule>>
Once youve had a termite inspection performed, at this point youll know if you currently have a termite problem or not. Youll either want to be treating for existing termites, repairing damage and preventing further damage; or potentially preventing termites from making their way in to begin with. Even after an inspection, its possible that termites may still exist. Approximately 1/3 of a home structure can be visually inspected, leaving many hidden spots where termites can be traveling.
Treating for Existing Termites: If youve discovered you have termites, its highly recommended you treat for them ASAP. Termites are always on the move and almost always destroying. It is highly recommended that you do not try Do It Yourself termite control with many reasons.
After considering our 6 reasons why you should not DIY Termite Control, we recommend our highly effective termite treatment plan. Call The Neuse Termite and Pest Control at (919) 553-9888 to setup the following termite treatment that follows along a very well practiced process by our termite technicians.
A termite treatment is an event that consists of several different application techniques depending on the construction type of the structure being treated. The goal is to apply a liquid termiticide to the soil along all foundation elements like foundation walls and piers so that subterranean termites that attempt to enter the structure will come in direct contact with the treated soil. The treatment will include but is not limited to: where soil is available along foundation walls, a small trench will be created to keep the applied liquid in place while it soaks into the soil. Where slabs like garages and patios prevent trenching, a hole will be drilled every 12 inches to apply the liquid to the soil below the slab. Areas of the structure that have active termite will require the drilling of hidden voids within foundation elements like cinder block voids or voids created by multiple masonry wall construction.
$100 Off Termite Treatment >>
Call To Schedule>>Treating for Termite Prevention: The same application and termiticides described above would also be used for a prevention plan. When searching for prevention options, homeowners will be faced with alternatives including baiting systems. At The Neuse Termite and Pest Control, we dont do or believe in baiting as a standalone treatment. The best preventative is to apply the termiticide at all foundation elements. Foundation elements like walls and piers are where the termites will have to come up so they have a structure to build their tubes against. Baiting can work but it requires a lot more labor and its entirely possible that they find the bait station but are still feeding on the home at the same time. Baiting can also take several months to suppress or eliminate the colony, all the while they are damaging the structure.
Instead of baiting systems, we would still recommend a liquid termiticide treatment plan for termite prevention. The active ingredient in termiticide can remain active for 5-15 years, which makes a termite treatment an affordable ongoing option considering the biggest bait station is essentially the home.
After your initial inspection and termite treatment options are complete, dont rule out the option of a quarterly pest control plan. At The Neuse Termite and Pest Control, we offer a quarterly plan for only $75/qtr. This is the best way to rest easy regarding pests in your home. Well create a home barrier for most pests and also keep an eye out for termites and other pests, ready to either take them on, or recommend a solid plan of action.
The Neuse Termite and Pest Control proudly serves the triangle region, treating homes and businesses for termites and other pests including ants, spiders, roaches, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and bedbugs. We cover triangle areas including Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Garner, Clayton and Fayetteville. Call us today to schedule a treatment, inspection or to sign up for our $75 quarterly pest control plan.
Read more from the original source:
Termite Treatments Process | Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest NC
- Termite Treatment in Florida | Fahey Pest - August 2nd, 2018
- Termite Elimination - Budget Brothers Termite - July 8th, 2018
- Termite Treatment | Termite Inspection | Dawsons Australia - July 4th, 2018
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - DoMyOwn.com - July 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Sentricon System | Steve's Pest Control - May 18th, 2018
- Cost of Termite Treatment - Phoenix Az - Bills Pest ... - May 18th, 2018
- 2018 Average Termite Treatment Cost (with Price Factors) - April 22nd, 2018
- DIY Termite Treatment That Is Actually Effective - March 22nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Bug House Pest Control - March 12th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Spray - domyown.com - March 12th, 2018
- Termite Control, Termite Treatment - March 9th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost and Inspection Cost Guide - March 7th, 2018
- Types of Termite Treatments - Orkin.com - March 5th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost - FightBugs.com - March 4th, 2018
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Action Termite & Pest ... - March 4th, 2018
- How Much Does a Termite Treatment & Inspection Cost? | Do My Own - March 1st, 2018
- No-Tent vs. Tent Termite Treatment | Command Pest Control - February 19th, 2018
- Prevent Termite Damage With Termite Control and Treatment Tips - February 17th, 2018
- Termite Control & Prevention Services | Massey Services, Inc. - January 23rd, 2018
- The Best Termite Companies in Los Angeles, CA (with Free ... - January 22nd, 2018
- The 10 Best Termite Companies in Miami , FL (with ... - Thumbtack - January 22nd, 2018
- Preventive Termite Treatment - Locate Effective Preventive ... - January 13th, 2018
- Termites in Nebraska - Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue NE - January 5th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Brisbane - Pest Control and ... - January 2nd, 2018
- Top Three Termite Treatment Methods - HomeTeam Pest Defense - December 15th, 2017
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - How to Get Rid of ... - November 27th, 2017
- 2017 Termite Control Service Cost | Termite Treatment Cost - November 27th, 2017
- Termite treatment, exterminator, inspections,control,wdi's - November 21st, 2017
- Learn the Best Termite Control Products, Methods, Companies ... - November 13th, 2017
- 5 Best Termite Control, Inspection Services - Ashburn VA ... - November 12th, 2017
- Termite Treatment Methods - Orange Oil Termite Control - October 1st, 2017
- Bethesda Termite Exterminators - Capitol Pest - October 1st, 2017
- Termite Treatment - Slug-A-Bug Pest Control - September 26th, 2017
- Is tentless termite treatment better or worse then tenting ... - September 26th, 2017
- Termite Byte - The Local Termite Treatment Experts! - September 26th, 2017
- Arizona Pest Control | Tucson Termite Control Experts - September 26th, 2017
- Best 30 Termite in Secaucus, New Jersey with Reviews - YP.com - September 23rd, 2017
- Termite Traps, Bait and Control - Termitrust | Termitrust - September 6th, 2017
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Termite Treatment And ... - September 5th, 2017
- Termite Treatment - The Big Green K - September 5th, 2017
- Letter: New construction - Charleston Post Courier - September 5th, 2017
- From cruise ship brewmaster to hurricane hunter, these are some of our unusual jobs - Miami Herald - September 3rd, 2017
- Face of Pest Control - My New Orleans - September 2nd, 2017
- Rochester NY Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - August 31st, 2017
- Council gives $20K to preserve landmarks - Sedona Red Rock News - August 31st, 2017
- Termite Treatments Dallas / Fort Worth - gotbugs.com - August 29th, 2017
- Orange oil termite treatment - Termite Web - August 29th, 2017
- Solving the ecological mystery of Africa's fairy circles - CU Boulder Today - August 25th, 2017
- Md. Couple's Termite Warranty Fails After Their Pest Control Company Is Bought Out - NBC4 Washington - August 25th, 2017
- Patrick Miller Prepares for New School Year at Webster - Malibu Times - August 19th, 2017
- Southwest projects continue to progress - Cassville Democrat - August 19th, 2017
- Leaf cutting ants, fig beetles, can be tough to get rid of - Arizona Daily Star - August 6th, 2017
- School board to meet briefly on Thursday - Davis Enterprise - August 1st, 2017
- Blog: The dampwood termite - Delta-Optimist (blog) - July 11th, 2017
- Pest prevention: Keep water away from the house - GoErie.com - July 8th, 2017
- Experience has Produced a Leader In Omaha ... - Digital Journal - Digital Journal (press release) - July 6th, 2017
- Atlanta Home Goes Green - Builder Magazine - July 6th, 2017
- Upgrading, maintenance of schools - The Star Online - July 2nd, 2017
- NEWS IN BRIEF FOR ST. JOHNS COUNTY, ST. AUGUSTINE & SURROUNDING AREAS - St. Augustine Record - July 2nd, 2017
- Man Broke into Termite Tented Homes, St. Pete Police Say - TB Reporter (registration) (blog) - June 29th, 2017
- With 'Signature' project, Westline, MFar set to create history in Mangaluru - Daijiworld.com - June 22nd, 2017
- Imperial Pest Prevention teaches homeowners about Termite Swarms and How to identify an infestation - satPRnews (press release) - June 7th, 2017
- Candlelight vigil held for victim of alleged DUI hit and run - WPMI Local 15 News - May 21st, 2017
- Head lice killer linked to abnormal behaviour in children - Daily Advertiser - May 17th, 2017
- Call for nationwide termite action plan - Yahoo7 News - May 10th, 2017
- Imperial Pest Prevention Celebrates its 4th Year Anniversary in a unique way - PRUnderground (press release) - May 10th, 2017
- Termite Treatment - stevespestcontrol.com - May 9th, 2017
- Brezden Pest Warns of Increase in Spiders on KSBY-TV - Press ... - Digital Journal - May 6th, 2017
- Spiders, scorpions and centipedes - The Daily Courier - May 5th, 2017
- Mosquitoes in May - Winchester Herald Chronicle - April 26th, 2017
- New Distribution for Poly Plugs - PCT Magazine - April 18th, 2017
- Huge discovery about ants stuns scientists - BABW News - April 13th, 2017
- Post Termite Treatment - McGrath Pest Control - April 10th, 2017
- Why soil treatment with JDI's HomeTrek is vital for a termite-free home - Malaya - April 5th, 2017
- Pest Management Strategies At The Building Envelope - Facility Executive Magazine - March 31st, 2017
- Termites Take Biggest Bite Out of Cities in Alabama, Florida and Texas - Yahoo Finance - March 22nd, 2017
- Sponsored: The Importance of Understanding Treated Lumber - LBM Journal - March 16th, 2017
- OKC Pest Control offers Outstanding Termite Control Services in OKC - satPRnews (press release) - March 10th, 2017
- Swarms! Top Five Signs of a Termite Infestation - Yahoo Finance - Yahoo Finance - March 10th, 2017
- Ageing structures: Old buildings need new solutions - The Indian Express - March 4th, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.