Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
Did you know termites can devalue a home by more than 25%?
If you find yourself under attack by the destructive nature of termites, you want someone you can trust to quickly restore your sense of comfort and safety. At Western Exterminator, our termite treatment plans are tailored specifically for your particular needs.
Fact: A termite colony can consume 5g of wood per day. May not sound like much but without treatment they can remain in a property, undetected, for years.
Our Termite Treatment Plans are the best way to take action against a termite attack. To prevent termites before they strike, ask about our Homeowner Protection Plan that can protect your home from both subterranean and drywood termites. Our Termite Expert will recommend a specific solution that best suits your individual situation.
This plan is a form of prevention and treatment. It involves the use of unobtrusive tamper-resistant termite bait stations, which are placed around the perimeter of your home or structure to detect and eliminate the termites. These stations are filled with bait at the time of installation and immediately start the demise of any colonies as well as protect the structure from possible subterranean termite infestation.
Your Western Exterminator Termite Expert will monitor these stations twice each year for termite activity and replace the bait as needed. The bait lasts over a year and university studies show it actually becomes more attractive to termites with age. They seem to like it best when its a little more “seasoned.” Each station also holds enough bait to eliminate an entire termite colony.
Much like ancient empires, termite colonies are organized into a caste system from which there is no chance of advancement unless youre the lucky female thats the queen, who (along with the king) establishes the colony and therefore rules the roost. The lowest rung of the termite totem pole is occupied by the workers, who are also the most numerous members of a colony.
Why so many lowly workers? Theyre the ones responsible for rustling up the cellulose that feeds the entire colony. Without the workers, the colony cant survive. As the termite workers consume the bait and take it back to the nest they share the toxicant with other colony members thereby eliminating the colony.
The termite baiting system is not only 100% effective in eliminating the colony, its also environmentally responsible. The bait is placed in a tamper-resistant station and doesnt leach or volatilize.
The science behind the termite bait exploits termite biology and behavior. Worker termites readily transfer the bait throughout the termite colony with the end result being total colony elimination. The premier bait used in our bait stations was the first product registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under the strict requirements of the Reduced Risk Pesticide Initiative.
This distinction was based on its low impact on human health, low toxicity to non-target organisms (birds, fish and plants) and low potential for groundwater contamination when compared with other commercially available termite treatments.
If termite activity is found, an above ground baiting solution can be used. Above ground bait stations are placed on termite activity within the home or other structures. The termites consume the bait and take it back to the nest, therefore infecting and eliminating the colony.
The bait inside the stations is highly palatable to termites but non-toxic to pets and children.
This form of termite prevention and treatment involves the use of unobtrusive termite bait stations, which are placed around the perimeter of your property to not only detect but to fight subterranean termite activity. Once installed, the active bait forms a immediate protection device to fight and defeat the termite colony. Termite workers consume the bait and take it back to the nest. Termites are social insects and the bait transfers during the feeding of their nest mates, infecting and eliminating the colony.
By the time termites are found, its probably already too late, because they’ve likely been feasting on your home for some time. Termite infestations are not easy to spot by the untrained eye and termites can do incredible amounts of damage. Subterranean termites can be effectively treated with chemical barrier preventative measures, providing a safety bubble for your home.
Why should termite problems be addressed? A termite infestation can bring great harm to your home or business, and you might not even know these pests are present. Thats why it is crucial to get in touch with a pest professional, set apart time for a termite inspection, and undergo any necessary treatment. Western Exterminator offers you protection and prevention and we have a great deal of experience getting rid of termites. We will help you take action against termite infestation.
It is difficult to give an exact number for how much termite treatment will cost. The cost of pest control can depend on multiple factors, such as how severe the infestation is and the size of the property. If you think termites have invaded your home or business, contact Western Exterminator to set up an inspection. That will allow us to figure out what are the optimal next steps and figure out the termite treatment cost.
View original post here:
Termite Treatment Options | Western Exterminator
- Learn the BEST Termite Control Products, Methods ... - April 21st, 2019
- Best Termite Treatment - March 2019: Find Termite Control ... - April 5th, 2019
- When is Termite Treatment Necessary in the North & East Bay? - April 5th, 2019
- Termite Treatment & Control Phoenix, Mesa Arizona | Free ... - April 1st, 2019
- Get Rid of Rodents With Pest Control Kennesaw - March 17th, 2019
- Termite Treatments California | 2 Year Warranty - March 16th, 2019
- Termites: Types, Facts & How to Identify Them - 15% Off ... - February 25th, 2019
- Types of Subterranean, Drywood Termite Treatments - February 24th, 2019
- Termite Treatment - North Jersey Termite - January 31st, 2019
- Effective Termite Treatment | EarthRite Findlay, OH - January 31st, 2019
- Types of Termite Treatment | Massey Services, Inc. - January 31st, 2019
- No-Tent Termite Treatments in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete ... - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Treatment - Phoenix, AZ | Blue Sky Pest Control - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Treatment Services in San Jose and Bay Area by Planet ... - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Frass - A Sign Of Termites Anyone Can Identify - October 16th, 2018
- Top 6 Best Termite Treatments | Updated for 2018 - September 29th, 2018
- Termite Treatments: Chemical & Baiting | Ehrlich Pest Control - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Treatment DIY Projects Craft Ideas & How Tos for ... - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Treatment in Florida | Fahey Pest - August 2nd, 2018
- Termite Elimination - Budget Brothers Termite - July 8th, 2018
- Termite Treatment | Termite Inspection | Dawsons Australia - July 4th, 2018
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - DoMyOwn.com - July 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Sentricon System | Steve's Pest Control - May 18th, 2018
- Cost of Termite Treatment - Phoenix Az - Bills Pest ... - May 18th, 2018
- 2018 Average Termite Treatment Cost (with Price Factors) - April 22nd, 2018
- DIY Termite Treatment That Is Actually Effective - March 22nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Bug House Pest Control - March 12th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Spray - domyown.com - March 12th, 2018
- Termite Control, Termite Treatment - March 9th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost and Inspection Cost Guide - March 7th, 2018
- Types of Termite Treatments - Orkin.com - March 5th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost - FightBugs.com - March 4th, 2018
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Action Termite & Pest ... - March 4th, 2018
- How Much Does a Termite Treatment & Inspection Cost? | Do My Own - March 1st, 2018
- No-Tent vs. Tent Termite Treatment | Command Pest Control - February 19th, 2018
- Prevent Termite Damage With Termite Control and Treatment Tips - February 17th, 2018
- Termite Control & Prevention Services | Massey Services, Inc. - January 23rd, 2018
- The Best Termite Companies in Los Angeles, CA (with Free ... - January 22nd, 2018
- The 10 Best Termite Companies in Miami , FL (with ... - Thumbtack - January 22nd, 2018
- Preventive Termite Treatment - Locate Effective Preventive ... - January 13th, 2018
- Termites in Nebraska - Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue NE - January 5th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Brisbane - Pest Control and ... - January 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatments Process | Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest NC - December 15th, 2017
- Top Three Termite Treatment Methods - HomeTeam Pest Defense - December 15th, 2017
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - How to Get Rid of ... - November 27th, 2017
- 2017 Termite Control Service Cost | Termite Treatment Cost - November 27th, 2017
- Termite treatment, exterminator, inspections,control,wdi's - November 21st, 2017
- Learn the Best Termite Control Products, Methods, Companies ... - November 13th, 2017
- 5 Best Termite Control, Inspection Services - Ashburn VA ... - November 12th, 2017
- Termite Treatment Methods - Orange Oil Termite Control - October 1st, 2017
- Bethesda Termite Exterminators - Capitol Pest - October 1st, 2017
- Termite Treatment - Slug-A-Bug Pest Control - September 26th, 2017
- Is tentless termite treatment better or worse then tenting ... - September 26th, 2017
- Termite Byte - The Local Termite Treatment Experts! - September 26th, 2017
- Arizona Pest Control | Tucson Termite Control Experts - September 26th, 2017
- Best 30 Termite in Secaucus, New Jersey with Reviews - YP.com - September 23rd, 2017
- Termite Traps, Bait and Control - Termitrust | Termitrust - September 6th, 2017
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Termite Treatment And ... - September 5th, 2017
- Termite Treatment - The Big Green K - September 5th, 2017
- Letter: New construction - Charleston Post Courier - September 5th, 2017
- From cruise ship brewmaster to hurricane hunter, these are some of our unusual jobs - Miami Herald - September 3rd, 2017
- Face of Pest Control - My New Orleans - September 2nd, 2017
- Rochester NY Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - August 31st, 2017
- Council gives $20K to preserve landmarks - Sedona Red Rock News - August 31st, 2017
- Termite Treatments Dallas / Fort Worth - gotbugs.com - August 29th, 2017
- Orange oil termite treatment - Termite Web - August 29th, 2017
- Solving the ecological mystery of Africa's fairy circles - CU Boulder Today - August 25th, 2017
- Md. Couple's Termite Warranty Fails After Their Pest Control Company Is Bought Out - NBC4 Washington - August 25th, 2017
- Patrick Miller Prepares for New School Year at Webster - Malibu Times - August 19th, 2017
- Southwest projects continue to progress - Cassville Democrat - August 19th, 2017
- Leaf cutting ants, fig beetles, can be tough to get rid of - Arizona Daily Star - August 6th, 2017
- School board to meet briefly on Thursday - Davis Enterprise - August 1st, 2017
- Blog: The dampwood termite - Delta-Optimist (blog) - July 11th, 2017
- Pest prevention: Keep water away from the house - GoErie.com - July 8th, 2017
- Experience has Produced a Leader In Omaha ... - Digital Journal - Digital Journal (press release) - July 6th, 2017
- Atlanta Home Goes Green - Builder Magazine - July 6th, 2017
- Upgrading, maintenance of schools - The Star Online - July 2nd, 2017
- NEWS IN BRIEF FOR ST. JOHNS COUNTY, ST. AUGUSTINE & SURROUNDING AREAS - St. Augustine Record - July 2nd, 2017
- Man Broke into Termite Tented Homes, St. Pete Police Say - TB Reporter (registration) (blog) - June 29th, 2017
- With 'Signature' project, Westline, MFar set to create history in Mangaluru - Daijiworld.com - June 22nd, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.