Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
There are several different termite treatment options available depending upon your termite situation.
Conventional termite treatment involves the use of liquid termiticides. We treat actively foraging termites using Termidor.
Termidor is EPA registered and approved and is applied at very low rates. Typically, the active ingredient (fipronil) is just 0.06% of the finished solution.
A Termidor termite treatment begins with trenching. 6 -to- 8 inch deep trenches are dug along the exterior foundation walls where termites are actively foraging. Next, we inject the trenches with Termidor until absorbed into the soil, we then back-fill each trench with un-treated soil. In certain instances when we are unable to trench because of obstructions such as roots or large rocks, we then treat the soil adjacent to the foundation by long rod, injecting Termidor at 6 -to- 12 intervals.
When it is not possible to trench because of concrete slabs, porches or blacktop surfaces, drilling is required. Slabs must be drilled vertically at 12 inch intervals and no more than 6 inches from the foundation. The soil below the slab must be treated from the bottom of the slab to the top of the footing. This method of drilling and treating is also used for dirt-filled porches and stress cracks sometimes found in slabs.
Once the concrete or black-top is drilled, an appropriate low pressure injection method [liquid or foam] is used to treat below the surface of the slab. Following the injection process, all drill holes are then neatly sealed.
When your home is treated with Termidor, a Treated Zone is established around the home. With a Termidor barrier in place, Termites cant smell it, see it, or feel it. Since they dont know its there, they forage freely in a treated area.
Once a termite has ingested or contacted Termidor treated material with its body, it becomes a carrier. Every other termite it contacts will be infectedwhich in turn infects every other termite it contacts. But Termidor termite treatment works slowly, letting termites contact many others before dying themselves. With Termidor there is no odor and no worry for people or pets.
In situations where the infested structure is within 50 feet of a well or 100 feet of a body of water, termite baits and wood treatment applications may be the only treatment options.
Adding foam enhances the coverage capabilities over conventional treatment methods. Generally, a combination of both foam and liquids are required on most treatments. The rapidly expanding action of Termidor foam helps penetrate into remote areas where conventional liquids will not go or reach. Foam is primarily injected under concrete slabs, behind brick or other veneers, into framed walls, hollow block voids and shallow crawl spaces.
Since gaps can occur under slabs when dirt settles, traditional liquids are not always able to provide complete coverage. Therefore, the soil not treated or the underside of the exposed slab provide pathways on which termites can travel.
By using Termidor foam, the foaming action of Termidor is able to carry the pesticide up and onto the bottom of the slab. Termidor foam also provides outstanding lateral coverage to the soil beneath.
This has proved to be invaluable for some homes where settling has occurred underneath the slab. Termidor foam does this by precisely targeting the potential problem area. In most cases foam treatments will provide outstanding coverage and produce results in a relatively short time frame.
BORA-CARE is a patented liquid formulation that protects structural wood from attacking wood destroying organisms. It contains disodium octaborate tetrahydrate also called DOT, a (borate compound) as the active ingredient and also contains glycol penetrants to help the active ingredient diffuse and permeate into the wood. BORA-CARE works by eliminating wood as a food source and or harborage for termites, carpenter ants, wood-destroying beetles and decay fungi.
A BORA-CARE treatment is odorless, does not affect painting, staining or gluing and does not change the appearance of the wood. Most importantly, BORA-CARE treated wood is nontoxic to humans and animals.
BORA-CARE provides double protection by acting as both a contact poison and a repellent to termites. As a contact poison, it will kill termites that come in contact with treated wood. University studies show that BORA-CARE will provide 100 percent mortality to termites in just five days. This is an advantage, since termites are repelled or eliminated before wood damage occurs.
Wood Injection: BORA-CARE is the recommended treatment of choice for wood and wall void treatments. BORA-CARE can be applied as a surface spray on areas such as sills, rim-joists and sub-flooring. Additionally, localized infestations can be treated by drilling small holes into the wood. Holes are then injected with BORA-CARE, thus filling the termite tunnels inside the wood.
Wall Void Foam Injection: Another technique for applying BORA-CARE is foaming. In existing structures where construction is complete, wood can be treated without removing sheet rock or other wall covering by drilling small holes (at least one per void) and applying an expandable dry foam with the consistency of a shaving cream to the interior portions of a wall void. When we want to maximize horizontal coverage to specific areas, [e.g. on sill plates and around wall studs] a foam treatment both protects and provides the best coverage of imbedded termite infestations both on and inside the woods surface.
Click here to see how the Advance Termite Bait System works.
The Advance Termite Bait System utilizes the latest termite research and technology available. It features the ultra low disturbance station design that keeps termites feeding voraciously on the Puri-Cell bait matrix, which leads to colony elimination. The Advance Termite Bait System with its revolutionary dual stage station design is without question the best bait system to come along in the last 10 years as well as the system we recommend above all others!
Find out more about the Advance Termite Bait System
North Jersey Termite can provide the necessary documentation for your closing.
Information regarding Wood-Destroying Inspection Reports
Click here for a list of full-service Independent Contractors that have experience with termite damage repair and structural carpentry including sistering as well as replacement of sills, floor joists and main beams.
For a FREE EVALUATION of any TERMITE problem
Call North Jersey Termite at (973) 839-9004 or (201) 337-5009 or send an email to email@example.com
A representative will schedule a comprehensive examination of your home or business. North Jersey Termite will do the following:
Read the original here:
Termite Treatment – North Jersey Termite
- Learn the BEST Termite Control Products, Methods ... - April 21st, 2019
- Best Termite Treatment - March 2019: Find Termite Control ... - April 5th, 2019
- When is Termite Treatment Necessary in the North & East Bay? - April 5th, 2019
- Termite Treatment & Control Phoenix, Mesa Arizona | Free ... - April 1st, 2019
- Get Rid of Rodents With Pest Control Kennesaw - March 17th, 2019
- Termite Treatments California | 2 Year Warranty - March 16th, 2019
- Termites: Types, Facts & How to Identify Them - 15% Off ... - February 25th, 2019
- Types of Subterranean, Drywood Termite Treatments - February 24th, 2019
- Effective Termite Treatment | EarthRite Findlay, OH - January 31st, 2019
- Types of Termite Treatment | Massey Services, Inc. - January 31st, 2019
- No-Tent Termite Treatments in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete ... - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Treatment - Phoenix, AZ | Blue Sky Pest Control - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Treatment Services in San Jose and Bay Area by Planet ... - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Frass - A Sign Of Termites Anyone Can Identify - October 16th, 2018
- Top 6 Best Termite Treatments | Updated for 2018 - September 29th, 2018
- Termite Treatments: Chemical & Baiting | Ehrlich Pest Control - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Treatment DIY Projects Craft Ideas & How Tos for ... - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Options | Western Exterminator - September 22nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment in Florida | Fahey Pest - August 2nd, 2018
- Termite Elimination - Budget Brothers Termite - July 8th, 2018
- Termite Treatment | Termite Inspection | Dawsons Australia - July 4th, 2018
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - DoMyOwn.com - July 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Sentricon System | Steve's Pest Control - May 18th, 2018
- Cost of Termite Treatment - Phoenix Az - Bills Pest ... - May 18th, 2018
- 2018 Average Termite Treatment Cost (with Price Factors) - April 22nd, 2018
- DIY Termite Treatment That Is Actually Effective - March 22nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Bug House Pest Control - March 12th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Spray - domyown.com - March 12th, 2018
- Termite Control, Termite Treatment - March 9th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost and Inspection Cost Guide - March 7th, 2018
- Types of Termite Treatments - Orkin.com - March 5th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost - FightBugs.com - March 4th, 2018
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Action Termite & Pest ... - March 4th, 2018
- How Much Does a Termite Treatment & Inspection Cost? | Do My Own - March 1st, 2018
- No-Tent vs. Tent Termite Treatment | Command Pest Control - February 19th, 2018
- Prevent Termite Damage With Termite Control and Treatment Tips - February 17th, 2018
- Termite Control & Prevention Services | Massey Services, Inc. - January 23rd, 2018
- The Best Termite Companies in Los Angeles, CA (with Free ... - January 22nd, 2018
- The 10 Best Termite Companies in Miami , FL (with ... - Thumbtack - January 22nd, 2018
- Preventive Termite Treatment - Locate Effective Preventive ... - January 13th, 2018
- Termites in Nebraska - Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue NE - January 5th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Brisbane - Pest Control and ... - January 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatments Process | Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest NC - December 15th, 2017
- Top Three Termite Treatment Methods - HomeTeam Pest Defense - December 15th, 2017
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - How to Get Rid of ... - November 27th, 2017
- 2017 Termite Control Service Cost | Termite Treatment Cost - November 27th, 2017
- Termite treatment, exterminator, inspections,control,wdi's - November 21st, 2017
- Learn the Best Termite Control Products, Methods, Companies ... - November 13th, 2017
- 5 Best Termite Control, Inspection Services - Ashburn VA ... - November 12th, 2017
- Termite Treatment Methods - Orange Oil Termite Control - October 1st, 2017
- Bethesda Termite Exterminators - Capitol Pest - October 1st, 2017
- Termite Treatment - Slug-A-Bug Pest Control - September 26th, 2017
- Is tentless termite treatment better or worse then tenting ... - September 26th, 2017
- Termite Byte - The Local Termite Treatment Experts! - September 26th, 2017
- Arizona Pest Control | Tucson Termite Control Experts - September 26th, 2017
- Best 30 Termite in Secaucus, New Jersey with Reviews - YP.com - September 23rd, 2017
- Termite Traps, Bait and Control - Termitrust | Termitrust - September 6th, 2017
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Termite Treatment And ... - September 5th, 2017
- Termite Treatment - The Big Green K - September 5th, 2017
- Letter: New construction - Charleston Post Courier - September 5th, 2017
- From cruise ship brewmaster to hurricane hunter, these are some of our unusual jobs - Miami Herald - September 3rd, 2017
- Face of Pest Control - My New Orleans - September 2nd, 2017
- Rochester NY Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - August 31st, 2017
- Council gives $20K to preserve landmarks - Sedona Red Rock News - August 31st, 2017
- Termite Treatments Dallas / Fort Worth - gotbugs.com - August 29th, 2017
- Orange oil termite treatment - Termite Web - August 29th, 2017
- Solving the ecological mystery of Africa's fairy circles - CU Boulder Today - August 25th, 2017
- Md. Couple's Termite Warranty Fails After Their Pest Control Company Is Bought Out - NBC4 Washington - August 25th, 2017
- Patrick Miller Prepares for New School Year at Webster - Malibu Times - August 19th, 2017
- Southwest projects continue to progress - Cassville Democrat - August 19th, 2017
- Leaf cutting ants, fig beetles, can be tough to get rid of - Arizona Daily Star - August 6th, 2017
- School board to meet briefly on Thursday - Davis Enterprise - August 1st, 2017
- Blog: The dampwood termite - Delta-Optimist (blog) - July 11th, 2017
- Pest prevention: Keep water away from the house - GoErie.com - July 8th, 2017
- Experience has Produced a Leader In Omaha ... - Digital Journal - Digital Journal (press release) - July 6th, 2017
- Atlanta Home Goes Green - Builder Magazine - July 6th, 2017
- Upgrading, maintenance of schools - The Star Online - July 2nd, 2017
- NEWS IN BRIEF FOR ST. JOHNS COUNTY, ST. AUGUSTINE & SURROUNDING AREAS - St. Augustine Record - July 2nd, 2017
- Man Broke into Termite Tented Homes, St. Pete Police Say - TB Reporter (registration) (blog) - June 29th, 2017
- With 'Signature' project, Westline, MFar set to create history in Mangaluru - Daijiworld.com - June 22nd, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.