Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
Our helpful and courteous technicians are trained in termite biology, breeding habits and the latest and most effecive treatments.Weare fully licensed and trained in the safe applicationof all treatments, which are carried our in accordance with Australian standards. Onlyproducts approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) and/or Government Authorities are used.
Most importantly we know termites in your local area.We have pest technicians on the ground in the following key locations and other surrounding regions:
QLD -Brisbane,Gold Coast,Sunshine Coast,Logan,Caboolture,Ipswich,Toowoomba,Cairns,Rockhampton&MackayNSW -Sydney,Central Coast,Newcastle,Hunter,Port Macquarie,Coffs Harbour,Dubbo,Tamworth&Canberra (ACT)VIC -MelbourneWA -Perth,Joondalup,Mandurah,Bunbury,Busselton&South WestSA -Adelaide
For a no pressure quote and free advice please call us, fill out the Make an Enquiry form or contact your local Termitrust Service Centre.
These treatments are commonly used as a preventive measure to deter termite entry into a home and also to provide ongoing protection after activity has been discovered and treated.
A liquid termiticide is directly applied through a wand to exposed soil next to external walls of your home. In areas where there is paving, concrete or other hard surfaces the chemical is injected through drill holes.
Certain types of termiticides provide a deterrent to termite entry. Other types are undetectable by termites but the chemical stays with termites which leads to either a large reduction in numbers or elimination of the colony.
The chemicals do break down over time. To remain effective the soil will need resprayed at least every 5 years.
These systems provide an alternative to the handspraying of termiticides. The chemical is delivered into the soil through a pipe buried in the soil next to outside walls. The pipe is charged with termiticide at controlled rates from a manifold. Specifically designed emitters in the pipe evenly distribute the chemical along the system.
This type of treatmentis most practical when installed before outside decking, paving or concrete are laid. This way the soil can be retreated in future years without disruption to these areas.
Every home is different and Termitrust pest technicians are very experienced with designing and installing reticulation installations to suit your situation.
We only use products which have a proven record of effectiveness in stopping termites and our installations are to exact specifications.
In most situations, the initial installation will cost more than handspraying but there is less chemical used at retreatment time. Retreatmentcosts are comparable to handspraying, if not cheaper.
Non-chemical, termite monitoring and baiting stations are used both when there is current termite activity and as a longer term preventive measure.
Termite stations, such as those pictured above, are placed at 3 metre intervals in the soil around the perimeter of the home. They contain timber which attracts termites into the station. Once there are active termites in the stations, they are a fed a non-poisonous growth inhibitor which is passed throughout the colony. The growth inhibitor restricts the ability of the colony to develop and feed itself, leading to itseventual destruction.
External baiting options include above ground stations, in ground stations and in concrete stations depending on where termite activity is present.
Following the initial installation, the stations should be checked and monitored for termite activity on a regular basis.
Termite baiting and monitoring stations are generally a higher initial cost option. The do however havethe advantage of being non-poisonous andgive theability to check termite activity and eventually eliminate it.
These treatments are an option used to kill active termites and are generally only used where they are present outside of a house. They have an immediate impact on the termites but are not a substitute for an effective external perimeter treatment.
Spot treatments use an approved liquid termiticide which is directly applied to or injected on the active termites. The impact is immediate. They can be used when termites are in garden beds, tree stumps or trees.
In most situations they are the lowest cost method of treating termites. We however will always also recommend a full termite protection plan in order to minimise the risk of further termite activity.
Dusting of termite activity is a very traditional treatment method and relies on the skill of the pest controller. Not all pest control companies offer this service. To be effective it requires large number of termites and many treatments over a period of time.
The dust or powder is toxic to termites and is applied through a puffer direct into the activity. The concept is to slowly kill the termites whilstallowing the dust to be passed on throughout the colony.
Once the activity has ceased, dusting is not a stand-alone treatment and should be used in conjunction with other termite treatments. Costs will vary greatly and arevery much dependent on the situation.
Read the original:
Termite Traps, Bait and Control – Termitrust | Termitrust
- Get Rid of Rodents With Pest Control Kennesaw - March 17th, 2019
- Termite Treatments California | 2 Year Warranty - March 16th, 2019
- Termites: Types, Facts & How to Identify Them - 15% Off ... - February 25th, 2019
- Types of Subterranean, Drywood Termite Treatments - February 24th, 2019
- Termite Treatment - North Jersey Termite - January 31st, 2019
- Effective Termite Treatment | EarthRite Findlay, OH - January 31st, 2019
- Types of Termite Treatment | Massey Services, Inc. - January 31st, 2019
- No-Tent Termite Treatments in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete ... - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Treatment - Phoenix, AZ | Blue Sky Pest Control - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Treatment Services in San Jose and Bay Area by Planet ... - January 31st, 2019
- Termite Frass - A Sign Of Termites Anyone Can Identify - October 16th, 2018
- Top 6 Best Termite Treatments | Updated for 2018 - September 29th, 2018
- Termite Treatments: Chemical & Baiting | Ehrlich Pest Control - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Treatment DIY Projects Craft Ideas & How Tos for ... - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Options | Western Exterminator - September 22nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment in Florida | Fahey Pest - August 2nd, 2018
- Termite Elimination - Budget Brothers Termite - July 8th, 2018
- Termite Treatment | Termite Inspection | Dawsons Australia - July 4th, 2018
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - DoMyOwn.com - July 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Sentricon System | Steve's Pest Control - May 18th, 2018
- Cost of Termite Treatment - Phoenix Az - Bills Pest ... - May 18th, 2018
- 2018 Average Termite Treatment Cost (with Price Factors) - April 22nd, 2018
- DIY Termite Treatment That Is Actually Effective - March 22nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Bug House Pest Control - March 12th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Spray - domyown.com - March 12th, 2018
- Termite Control, Termite Treatment - March 9th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost and Inspection Cost Guide - March 7th, 2018
- Types of Termite Treatments - Orkin.com - March 5th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost - FightBugs.com - March 4th, 2018
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Action Termite & Pest ... - March 4th, 2018
- How Much Does a Termite Treatment & Inspection Cost? | Do My Own - March 1st, 2018
- No-Tent vs. Tent Termite Treatment | Command Pest Control - February 19th, 2018
- Prevent Termite Damage With Termite Control and Treatment Tips - February 17th, 2018
- Termite Control & Prevention Services | Massey Services, Inc. - January 23rd, 2018
- The Best Termite Companies in Los Angeles, CA (with Free ... - January 22nd, 2018
- The 10 Best Termite Companies in Miami , FL (with ... - Thumbtack - January 22nd, 2018
- Preventive Termite Treatment - Locate Effective Preventive ... - January 13th, 2018
- Termites in Nebraska - Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue NE - January 5th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Brisbane - Pest Control and ... - January 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatments Process | Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest NC - December 15th, 2017
- Top Three Termite Treatment Methods - HomeTeam Pest Defense - December 15th, 2017
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - How to Get Rid of ... - November 27th, 2017
- 2017 Termite Control Service Cost | Termite Treatment Cost - November 27th, 2017
- Termite treatment, exterminator, inspections,control,wdi's - November 21st, 2017
- Learn the Best Termite Control Products, Methods, Companies ... - November 13th, 2017
- 5 Best Termite Control, Inspection Services - Ashburn VA ... - November 12th, 2017
- Termite Treatment Methods - Orange Oil Termite Control - October 1st, 2017
- Bethesda Termite Exterminators - Capitol Pest - October 1st, 2017
- Termite Treatment - Slug-A-Bug Pest Control - September 26th, 2017
- Is tentless termite treatment better or worse then tenting ... - September 26th, 2017
- Termite Byte - The Local Termite Treatment Experts! - September 26th, 2017
- Arizona Pest Control | Tucson Termite Control Experts - September 26th, 2017
- Best 30 Termite in Secaucus, New Jersey with Reviews - YP.com - September 23rd, 2017
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Termite Treatment And ... - September 5th, 2017
- Termite Treatment - The Big Green K - September 5th, 2017
- Letter: New construction - Charleston Post Courier - September 5th, 2017
- From cruise ship brewmaster to hurricane hunter, these are some of our unusual jobs - Miami Herald - September 3rd, 2017
- Face of Pest Control - My New Orleans - September 2nd, 2017
- Rochester NY Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - August 31st, 2017
- Council gives $20K to preserve landmarks - Sedona Red Rock News - August 31st, 2017
- Termite Treatments Dallas / Fort Worth - gotbugs.com - August 29th, 2017
- Orange oil termite treatment - Termite Web - August 29th, 2017
- Solving the ecological mystery of Africa's fairy circles - CU Boulder Today - August 25th, 2017
- Md. Couple's Termite Warranty Fails After Their Pest Control Company Is Bought Out - NBC4 Washington - August 25th, 2017
- Patrick Miller Prepares for New School Year at Webster - Malibu Times - August 19th, 2017
- Southwest projects continue to progress - Cassville Democrat - August 19th, 2017
- Leaf cutting ants, fig beetles, can be tough to get rid of - Arizona Daily Star - August 6th, 2017
- School board to meet briefly on Thursday - Davis Enterprise - August 1st, 2017
- Blog: The dampwood termite - Delta-Optimist (blog) - July 11th, 2017
- Pest prevention: Keep water away from the house - GoErie.com - July 8th, 2017
- Experience has Produced a Leader In Omaha ... - Digital Journal - Digital Journal (press release) - July 6th, 2017
- Atlanta Home Goes Green - Builder Magazine - July 6th, 2017
- Upgrading, maintenance of schools - The Star Online - July 2nd, 2017
- NEWS IN BRIEF FOR ST. JOHNS COUNTY, ST. AUGUSTINE & SURROUNDING AREAS - St. Augustine Record - July 2nd, 2017
- Man Broke into Termite Tented Homes, St. Pete Police Say - TB Reporter (registration) (blog) - June 29th, 2017
- With 'Signature' project, Westline, MFar set to create history in Mangaluru - Daijiworld.com - June 22nd, 2017
- Imperial Pest Prevention teaches homeowners about Termite Swarms and How to identify an infestation - satPRnews (press release) - June 7th, 2017
- Candlelight vigil held for victim of alleged DUI hit and run - WPMI Local 15 News - May 21st, 2017
- Head lice killer linked to abnormal behaviour in children - Daily Advertiser - May 17th, 2017
- Call for nationwide termite action plan - Yahoo7 News - May 10th, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.