Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
For a better value tryTaurus SC. Also, available in a larger78 oz. size.
Termidor SC (the SC stands for Suspended Concentrate) is an excellent professional termite control product for killing termites and protecting your home from future infestations. In addition to its superior protection against termites, Termidoris an excellent do it yourself pest control product to have on hand as it also kills ant colonies, as well as many other insect pests.Termidor will protect your home and eliminate almost any termite problem in less than 90 days. In addition, when used as an in-ground barrier treatment, Termidor will protect your home or business for over 10 years. Termidor is completely undetectable by termites and once termites touch it they contact, ingest and spread the termiticide until it eliminates the entire colony. Termidor controls all types of termites including subterranean, formosan, and drywood termites.
Termidor SC is also one of the best outdoor ant control products that money can buy. An exterior above ground spray one foot up and one foot out is all you need to knock out ant colonies and carpenter ants trying to invade your home!
Want to know how to get rid of crazy rasberry ants or how to treat crazy rasberry ants? Termidor is the answer for crazy rasberry ant control,as well as all other ant species.
Termidor is labeled for OUTDOOR use only. It can only be used indoors to spot treat termite or insect activity inside wall voids (for example when treating a live termite infestation in a wall void) . It cannot be used indoors for ant or pest control other than inside wall voids.
Termidor CANNOT be used on pets for any reason. Termidor SC is not labeled for fire ants and cannot be used out in yards for ant mound control.
Also see: How to do a termite treatment
Termidor SC is a professional termite control product for killing termites and protecting your home from future infestations. In addition to its superior protection against all types of termites, Termidor also kills ant colonies, as well as many other insect pests.
How to Apply Termidor SC – Termidor Termite Treatment Transcript:”Hey I’m Chris the Bug Guy from Domyownpestcontrol.com, and today I’m going to show you how to get rid of termites using Termidor SC. Termidor SC is considered the #1 non-repellent termiticide on the market for treating termites with the active ingredient fipronil. Most professional companies provide Termidor termite treatments because once you apply it, it lasts for over 10 years, and it kills termite colonies in as little as 90 days. Termidor is a concentrate that comes in a 20 oz bottle. One bottle can make 25 gallons of finished solution and treat 60 lineal feet. Each house usually needs 3-4 bottles. Now let’s go outside and show you how to use Termidor in the trenches around your house. Step 1 is digging the trench. The trench against your house should be 6″ wide and 6″ deep. You can use a shovel or a pick axe, and the trench will be directly against the foundation. Once you have dug the trench, it is 4 gallons per 10 feet, 10 lineal feet, along the house. So you are going to mix in the termiticide, make a line on the bucket if you need to for 4 gallons, and once it’s mixed we’re going to evenly distribute it over the trench. So we have a 10′ section over here. You are going to evenly distribute those 4 gallons over the 10′, and then move on to the next section. By the time you get back around this should have dissipated into the soil. Now once you have finished trenching and filling the trench with the termiticide, and it’s had time to dissipate into the soil you need to put the back fill back into the trench. Now the dirt right now is untreated. This is the dirt we took out of the trench, but you want to make sure that you treat it before you put it back in because you don’t want a layer of untreated soil on top of the treated soil. If termites happen to go right near the surface, they are going to skip the termiticide you placed in the trench. So this is a lot easier with two people. You want to mix some termiticide in a 1 gallon pump sprayer, and then you want to have a shovel or a rake to push the dirt back in the trench. The person with the sprayer is going to go ahead and start just wetting the dirt down, not so much that it is muddy, but just start wetting the dirt down, and as you are pushing it back in with the shovel or rake, the other person is going to wet it down. Just move on down the line. Let him wet it down a little bit. As you shovel it back in they’re just going to wet down that back fill and get it mixed well with the termiticide. Now your house is completely protected by the professional termiticide. I hope you found this video useful. For more information click here.”
Article:How to do a Termite Treatment
Advanced undetectable technologyTermidor is made from a revolutionary new nonrepellent or “undetectable” chemical technology treatment. That means termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid Termidor. Instead they contact, ingest, and share it with their nestmates. This is in sharp contrast to older liquid termite controls, which rely on repellent barriers that termites can find breaks in or avoid completely.
The “Transfer Effect”Termites who contact Termidor transfer it to every other termite they in turn contact, in a unique process called the “Transfer Effect.” And because Termidor is engineered to be slow-acting, termites have ample time to spread it throughout their entire termite population.
Better than bait… without the waitBaits can take years to control a termite colony. Termidor begins working immediately to wipe out termites inside and immediately surrounding your home. Termidor is the most effective and fastest at completely eliminating termite populations–up to six-times faster than bait.
How to Use Termidor SC for Ant Control Are the ants around you house and yard getting out of control? Well show you how easy it is to kill them and prevent them from returning by using Termidor SC, Americas #1 Ant and Termite defense product. Simply mix together .8 fluid oz of Termidor SC with one gallon of water as recommended for most homes, then spray the above ground foundation of the home with the solution. Each 20 oz. bottle will make about 4 gallons of diluted solution and will treat approx. 16,600 sq. ft. Unlike older insecticides Termidor cant be smelled, tasted, or even felt by ants. Termidor is unique because ants that come in contact with the termidor treated area will carry it back to the colony, affecting then killing the other ants. This transfer effect means that you will see ants die in one to three days. It is that easy with the expert help from domyownpestcontrol.com. For more information on Termidor SC or other professional products click the link on the screen or in the description below.
Chances are that the ants in your house actually have their nest outside where they travel back and forth for food and water. So, since they live outside, it makes sense to control them there. Termidor SC can be applied above ground to the exterior foundation walls of your house, creating a treated area of protection for excellent ant control.
Unlike older insecticides, Termidor can’t be smelled, tasted, or even felt by ants. So they crawl through the treated area, not knowing that by ingesting treated materials or merely contacting the insecticide, they’ll die.
Termidor is unique because ants not directly exposed to the Termidor-treated area will be controlled as they come into contact with affected ants. This Transfer Effect means you’ll see its effects on ants in one to three days, and most species will be controlled within the first week following the treatment.
Many people ask us if Termidor SC can be used to treat Carpenter Ants. The answer is yes.Termidor SC is one of the most effective products on the market today for treating Carpenter Ants.
*Termidor SC may take up to 90 days to kill termites depending on the colony size.
Termites, Carpenter Ants, Crazy Ants, Argentine Ants and other ant species including crazy rasberry ants (please see the label). Also labeled as an outside perimeter pest control treatment only for the following pests: Asian Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Pill Bugs, Centipedes, Cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, Smokey Brown), Crickets, Earwigs, Cluster Flies, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Brown Dog Ticks, Paper Wasps, and Yellow Jackets. Note: Termidor is not a knockdown product for wasps and yellow jackets.
PESTS CONTROLLED WITH TERMIDOR SC: Termites; Subterranean termites including species of Reticulitermes, Zootermopsis, Heterotermes, and Coptotermes; ants (acrobat, Argentine, big-headed, carpenter, crazy, odorous, pavement, pharaoh, thief), beetles (Asian lady, darkling); bugs (box-elder, pill); centipedes; cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, smokey brown); house crickets; European earwigs; cluster flies; millipedes; silverfish; spiders (black widow, brown recluse, cellar, hobo); brown dog ticks; paper wasps; yellow jackets
Termidor SC is the termiticide most widely used by professional pest control companies. It is also terrific for ant control outdoors around the perimeter of structures. Termidor SC can be used for pre-construction and post-construction termite treatments, for prevention and for active infestations. Termidor SC is also labeled for several other crawling pests as an outdoor perimeter treatment.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Fipronil9.1%
Always read the product label completely before use.
1. For Termite Control:To protect your home from future termite infestations, Termidor must be mixed with water and poured in a 6-inch deep trench that is dug around the foundation of the home. Please read below for more information.
2. For Control of Ants and other Target Pests:Termidor is mixed at a rate of .80 fl oz. to one gallon of water in a pump sprayerand sprayed around the outside foundation of the home. For example, you would spray 1 foot up the foundation of your home, and 1 foot out onto the ground. The treatment will last about 4-6 months, and will then need to be reapplied.
ForTermite Control, each 20 oz. bottle will make 24 gallons of solution and treats 60 lineal feet of trenching. For termite pre-treatment use 1 gallon of finished solution per 10 sq. ft. For ant and general insect control, each 20 oz. bottle will make about 24 gallons of diluted solution and will treat approximately 16,600 sq. ft. (You will need to use approximately 1.5 gal of diluted solution per 1,000 sq. ft.)
Standard Application Dilution Rates / Mixing Rations for Termidor SC:
*For Termite control mix at a rate of 0.80 fl. oz. for each gallon of water used.
* For ant and general insect control around the exterior of a structure the mix rate is 0.80 fl. oz. per gallon of water.
How much Termidor should I buy?One 20 oz. bottle of Termidor will make 24 gallons of finished solution and will treat approx. 60 lineal feet around your home for a termite treatment.
Use 4 gallons of finished solution per 10 lineal feet around the house.
Example: A home with 200 lineal feet around the foundation would require 4 bottles of Termidor. Most homes require at least 4 bottles.
Termidor SC is for use in the following areas:
Outside surfaces and along foundation of Residential, institutional, commercial and industrial buildings and utility enclosures; wall voids of listed structures; NOT for indoor use; for pre-construction and post-construction treatment for termites, including concrete structures such as patios, porches, sidewalks and foundation slabs; concrete slab (including monolithic, floating and supported concrete slabs) on ground or in basements; hollow block foundations or voids in masonry; structures with French drains and sump pumps; basement structures; crawl spaces; around bath traps and shower drains; posts, poles, and wood landscape ornamentation
*Termidor SC is for Outdoor use only. Indoor spraying is limited to spot treatments for live termite infestations. The product cannot be used indoors for ant or pest control.
Termite Control See How to Do a Termite Treatment
Termidor is most often used as an in-ground treatment, where it is mixed and then poured in a trench around a house to create a barrier against future termite infestations. However, the product can also be applied to live termite infestations as a liquid spray, liquid dilution or as a foam application. Please see the label for detailed use instructions.
A professional company that would come and treat your house with Termidor would usually have either a 50 gallon or 100 gallon spray rig on the back of their truck, with a hammer drill for drilling holes in your garage concrete slab, if you have one, and slabs around your house like porches and patios. Commercial rental places, such as United Rentals, may have these products.
Most homeowners that apply Termidor themselves use a 5 gallon bucket. It takes longer, because you can only mix 5 gallons at a time, but it gets the job done. You should apply 4 gallons of Termidor every 10 lineal feet around the foundation of your home. Homeowners can estimate 4 gallons by using a 5 gallon bucket and only filling the bucket most of the way full. You will need to dig a small trench against the foundation of the home about 6 inches deep and 6 inches wide, into which you will pour the finished solution and mix it with the soil. It is also important to treat the backfill, which is the dirt that you took out of the trench laying next to it. If you just put this dirt back untreated, the termites could go through this untreated section and not be affected. You should either push the dirt back in right away to mix with the 4 gallons you put in the trench, or take a one gallon sprayer and soak the backfill dirt down before pushing it back in the trench. This will create a termite-proof barrier around your home that will last up to 10 years. Please read the label carefully when applying Termidor as it will give more detailed instructions and precautions.
Compare to: Taurus SC
CALIFORNIA SPECIFIC USE RESTRICTIONS
DO NOT apply to garage doors, driveway, vertical surfaces above the driveway or garage door, or to cracks and crevices leading or adjacent to the driveway such as the expansion joint between garage and driveway.
ONLY use of the 0.03% Termidor SC finished dilution is permitted.
DO NOT apply more than 4 times a year.
DO NOT re-apply at intervals less than 60 days.
For foundation exterior perimeter treatments, apply TERMIDOR SC finished dilution as a low pressure (25 PSI or less at the nozzle) coarse general surface spray along the foundation exterior perimeter to an area six inches up and six inches out from where the ground meets the foundation.
DO NOT apply spray bandwidth at greater than 6 inches out or up where the foundation meets the ground.
DO NOT make application on any date between November 1 and February 28.
Most Helpful Q&A’s
QIs there a difference between Termidor and Termidor SC? Is there a difference between Termidor and Termidor SC?Is the Termidor only for licensed professionals? Is it stronger?
Termidor and Termidor SC are the same product, its just that no one ever says the SC part. SC stands for suspended concentrate. This is the same product the professionals use. The only difference is that licensed professionals can buy this product in larger bottles. Termidor is made in a larger 78 oz bottle, but it can only be sold to homeowners in the 20 oz bottle.
QWhat is the shelf life of Termidor SC?
Termidor SC has approximately a 5 year shelf life when kept out of direct sunlight and out of extreme temperatures. However, once placed in the ground around a home, Termidor SC will last almost 10 years or longer.
QWhat is the difference between Termidor 80 WG and Termidor SC?
ABoth Termidor 80 WG and Termidor SC when mixed with water, make the same type of solution. The “WG” in Termidor 80 WG stand for wettable granule. The “SC” in Termidor SC stands for suspended concentrate. They are just different formulations of the same product. The Termidor 80 WG is easier for professional termite control operators to carry in their trucks, and it is easier to mix. However, Termidor 80 WG cannot be sold to homeowners, it can only be sold to licensed professionals. Only the Termidor SC in the 20 oz bottle can be sold to homeowners for personal use.
QCan Termidor SC be applied to the surface only with no trench? If a trench is needed, how deep does it need to be?
ATermidor SC can only be applied to the top of the soil when you are using it as a perimeter pest control treatment against ants. If you are using Termidor SC to treat for active termites, or to protect your home against termites, you must apply the product into a trench. This is because termites do not walk across the ground like ants do, they live beneath the soil and enter your home below the grade level of the dirt. Therefore, you must place the Termidor SC into the ground to have a chance at them coming into contact with the product. Please read our informational article written for homeowners: “How To Do a Termite Treatment” which will tell you how deep to dig the trench and how to properly apply Termidor around your home.
QDoes the time of year or temperature of ground change the effectiveness of Termidor? I live in Texas w/ 96+ temp and currently in a drought condition. Should I wait for spring or fall to apply?
When it comes to termites, you should never wait. Especially if you are worried about activity. The dryer the soil the better for Termidor SC. Termidor SC is made to bond to the soil, and the less moisture in the ground, the easier it is for it to take hold and provide long lasting protection. The only temperature that effects Termidor SC is when it is below freezing. Termidor SC should not be applied if the ground is below freezing, or it will not take hold. The 96 degrees will effect you, but not the Termidor SC. Drink LOTS of Water!
Most Recent Customer Questions
QIs Termidor a foam or a liquid?
Termidor SC is a liquid concentrate (SC = Suspended Concentrate). Termidor FOAM is a ready-to-use foam termiticide/insecticide.
02/21/2018 Thomas from Suffolk, Va
QHow often do you need to trench and treat around the home with Termidor SC?
As long as Termidor SC is applied according to the instructions on the product label, it will remain active in the soil andprevent termites for up to 10 years.
02/20/2018 Brian from Fort Walton Beach, Fl
QCan Termidor can be used to treat pavement ants in brick pavers and also brick paved driveways? I Did these treatments a few years back and now the boss Is questioning If we can do these or not it will really help our revenue as we have a serious problem with pavement ants And his treatment seems to work better than anything weve ever used
Termidor SC can be used for ant treatment if it is within 1 foot of a structure. Per the product label, you cannot use Termidor SC farther out in yards or around ornamentals outside of that range. A better product to use around pavers would be a dual-active product such as Temprid FX Insecticide. You can treat around the perimeter of the homes, plus treat where there are ant trails around the pavers. The product label also allows you to apply Temprid FX much more frequently than Termidor (only 2-4 times per year, depending on the rate used).
01/30/2018 Wade from Pearland
QWell Termidor SC stay effective after a flood like Hurricane Harvey?
Per the manufacturer, “There are many factors involved such as: whenflooding has brought new, untreated soil next to the foundation, foundation elements have shifted/moved, soil subsidence has occurred and untreated soil now requires a Termidor treatment, adjacent patios, driveways, concrete pathways, asphalt pads, etc have moved and exposed soil areas that can now be treated, soil erosion next to foundations has removed protective termite treatment zones, landscaping has been repaired, added, etc and the previously treated zones have been disturbed. Especially when repaired and previous soil is moved. Termidor has very low water solubility and therefore will not leach through the soil. Termidor tightly binds to organic matter in soil, which also limits its movement. All of these physical and chemical characteristics contribute to Termidor remaining active in the treated zones close to the foundations of the structure for as long as the soil and foundations have not been compromised or the normal time span for degradation has elapsed.”
01/29/2018 Steve from Winchester, Ca
QHow do I eliminate the ants on my property? I have a problem with ants on my property. I believe they are Argentine ants. I see them in lines on the concrete, on the lawn edging, on the fence, and now they are pushing up dirt in my flower beds that have decorative rock. Can I spray away from my house (where most of the ants are) or should I only spray it at the foundation?
Termidor SC is only labeled to be used around a structure and cannot be sprayed further than 6 inches from it, in California. Arilon Insecticide can be used around the perimeter of the home and you could expand the band around the perimeter, for example: you can spray 3 feet up on the foundation and 7 feet out. The active can also be transferred from one ant to another and can be used for direct mound treatments if necessary, as well as surfaces commonly used by ants for foraging such as outdoor edges/frames of windows, doors, utility penetrations, roof lines or eaves, and other structural edges may also be treated. In addition to exterior structural elements, outdoor nesting sites such as refuse collection areas, flower/mulch beds, adjacent tree holes, surrounding turf areas, crawl spaces, or other nest/ foraging sites, and foraging trails can be treated.
12/31/2017 Bob from San Jose, Ca
QCan you recommend a sprayer and nozzle to inject Termidor SC into wall voids? I have Subterranean termites along a wall that I want to treat locally; plan is to drill holes into wall directly above the baseboard and injecting Termidor SC into wall void. Can you recommend a Sprayer and nozzle suited to spray thru holes into wall voids?
Just about any 1 gallon pump sprayer will do. We prefer theChapin Premier 1 Gallon Pump Sprayer 21210XP because of the brass construction in the shutoff valve, wand, and nozzle. The nozzle is adjustable and using the pin stream spray would allow you to spray through a hole in the wall.All of the parts are replaceable when they wear out and when cared for properly will last for many years. You may want to look over our How To Do A Termite Treatment article to learn how you can protect the rest of your home against termites in the future.
12/23/2017 Lu from Houston, Tx
QWhat are the best sprayer recommendations and products for indoor and outdoor insecticides? What would be the best treatment for Drywood Termites? Do I need a special gas powered type of equipment?
The Chapin Premier 1 Gallon Poly Sprayer 21210XP is a great general purpose hand pump sprayer that works great for general pest control applications both indoors and outdoors. For outdoor lawn applications,The Chapin Professional 4 Gallon backpack sprayer is a great option. The most popular general purpose insecticide is Talstar P. It is labeled for both indoor and outdoor use, treats over 75 insects, lasts 30 days outdoors (perimeter, ornamental, lawn and broadcast applications)and 90 days indoors (crack and crevice applications only)
Drywood Termites are best treated with a termiticide foam like FUSE Termiticide Foamor BoraCare. You can see our How to Treat for Drywood Termite Guide here.
Read the rest here:
Termidor Termite Treatment Spray – domyown.com
- Termite Frass - A Sign Of Termites Anyone Can Identify - October 16th, 2018
- Top 6 Best Termite Treatments | Updated for 2018 - September 29th, 2018
- Termite Treatments: Chemical & Baiting | Ehrlich Pest Control - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Treatment DIY Projects Craft Ideas & How Tos for ... - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Options | Western Exterminator - September 22nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment in Florida | Fahey Pest - August 2nd, 2018
- Termite Elimination - Budget Brothers Termite - July 8th, 2018
- Termite Treatment | Termite Inspection | Dawsons Australia - July 4th, 2018
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - DoMyOwn.com - July 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Sentricon System | Steve's Pest Control - May 18th, 2018
- Cost of Termite Treatment - Phoenix Az - Bills Pest ... - May 18th, 2018
- 2018 Average Termite Treatment Cost (with Price Factors) - April 22nd, 2018
- DIY Termite Treatment That Is Actually Effective - March 22nd, 2018
- Termite Treatment - Bug House Pest Control - March 12th, 2018
- Termite Control, Termite Treatment - March 9th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost and Inspection Cost Guide - March 7th, 2018
- Types of Termite Treatments - Orkin.com - March 5th, 2018
- Termite Treatment Cost - FightBugs.com - March 4th, 2018
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Action Termite & Pest ... - March 4th, 2018
- How Much Does a Termite Treatment & Inspection Cost? | Do My Own - March 1st, 2018
- No-Tent vs. Tent Termite Treatment | Command Pest Control - February 19th, 2018
- Prevent Termite Damage With Termite Control and Treatment Tips - February 17th, 2018
- Termite Control & Prevention Services | Massey Services, Inc. - January 23rd, 2018
- The Best Termite Companies in Los Angeles, CA (with Free ... - January 22nd, 2018
- The 10 Best Termite Companies in Miami , FL (with ... - Thumbtack - January 22nd, 2018
- Preventive Termite Treatment - Locate Effective Preventive ... - January 13th, 2018
- Termites in Nebraska - Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue NE - January 5th, 2018
- Termidor Termite Treatment Brisbane - Pest Control and ... - January 2nd, 2018
- Termite Treatments Process | Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest NC - December 15th, 2017
- Top Three Termite Treatment Methods - HomeTeam Pest Defense - December 15th, 2017
- Subterranean Termite Treatment Guide - How to Get Rid of ... - November 27th, 2017
- 2017 Termite Control Service Cost | Termite Treatment Cost - November 27th, 2017
- Termite treatment, exterminator, inspections,control,wdi's - November 21st, 2017
- Learn the Best Termite Control Products, Methods, Companies ... - November 13th, 2017
- 5 Best Termite Control, Inspection Services - Ashburn VA ... - November 12th, 2017
- Termite Treatment Methods - Orange Oil Termite Control - October 1st, 2017
- Bethesda Termite Exterminators - Capitol Pest - October 1st, 2017
- Termite Treatment - Slug-A-Bug Pest Control - September 26th, 2017
- Is tentless termite treatment better or worse then tenting ... - September 26th, 2017
- Termite Byte - The Local Termite Treatment Experts! - September 26th, 2017
- Arizona Pest Control | Tucson Termite Control Experts - September 26th, 2017
- Best 30 Termite in Secaucus, New Jersey with Reviews - YP.com - September 23rd, 2017
- Termite Traps, Bait and Control - Termitrust | Termitrust - September 6th, 2017
- The Average Cost of Termite Treatment | Termite Treatment And ... - September 5th, 2017
- Termite Treatment - The Big Green K - September 5th, 2017
- Letter: New construction - Charleston Post Courier - September 5th, 2017
- From cruise ship brewmaster to hurricane hunter, these are some of our unusual jobs - Miami Herald - September 3rd, 2017
- Face of Pest Control - My New Orleans - September 2nd, 2017
- Rochester NY Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - August 31st, 2017
- Council gives $20K to preserve landmarks - Sedona Red Rock News - August 31st, 2017
- Termite Treatments Dallas / Fort Worth - gotbugs.com - August 29th, 2017
- Orange oil termite treatment - Termite Web - August 29th, 2017
- Solving the ecological mystery of Africa's fairy circles - CU Boulder Today - August 25th, 2017
- Md. Couple's Termite Warranty Fails After Their Pest Control Company Is Bought Out - NBC4 Washington - August 25th, 2017
- Patrick Miller Prepares for New School Year at Webster - Malibu Times - August 19th, 2017
- Southwest projects continue to progress - Cassville Democrat - August 19th, 2017
- Leaf cutting ants, fig beetles, can be tough to get rid of - Arizona Daily Star - August 6th, 2017
- School board to meet briefly on Thursday - Davis Enterprise - August 1st, 2017
- Blog: The dampwood termite - Delta-Optimist (blog) - July 11th, 2017
- Pest prevention: Keep water away from the house - GoErie.com - July 8th, 2017
- Experience has Produced a Leader In Omaha ... - Digital Journal - Digital Journal (press release) - July 6th, 2017
- Atlanta Home Goes Green - Builder Magazine - July 6th, 2017
- Upgrading, maintenance of schools - The Star Online - July 2nd, 2017
- NEWS IN BRIEF FOR ST. JOHNS COUNTY, ST. AUGUSTINE & SURROUNDING AREAS - St. Augustine Record - July 2nd, 2017
- Man Broke into Termite Tented Homes, St. Pete Police Say - TB Reporter (registration) (blog) - June 29th, 2017
- With 'Signature' project, Westline, MFar set to create history in Mangaluru - Daijiworld.com - June 22nd, 2017
- Imperial Pest Prevention teaches homeowners about Termite Swarms and How to identify an infestation - satPRnews (press release) - June 7th, 2017
- Candlelight vigil held for victim of alleged DUI hit and run - WPMI Local 15 News - May 21st, 2017
- Head lice killer linked to abnormal behaviour in children - Daily Advertiser - May 17th, 2017
- Call for nationwide termite action plan - Yahoo7 News - May 10th, 2017
- Imperial Pest Prevention Celebrates its 4th Year Anniversary in a unique way - PRUnderground (press release) - May 10th, 2017
- Termite Treatment - stevespestcontrol.com - May 9th, 2017
- Brezden Pest Warns of Increase in Spiders on KSBY-TV - Press ... - Digital Journal - May 6th, 2017
- Spiders, scorpions and centipedes - The Daily Courier - May 5th, 2017
- Mosquitoes in May - Winchester Herald Chronicle - April 26th, 2017
- New Distribution for Poly Plugs - PCT Magazine - April 18th, 2017
- Huge discovery about ants stuns scientists - BABW News - April 13th, 2017
- Post Termite Treatment - McGrath Pest Control - April 10th, 2017
- Why soil treatment with JDI's HomeTrek is vital for a termite-free home - Malaya - April 5th, 2017
- Pest Management Strategies At The Building Envelope - Facility Executive Magazine - March 31st, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.