Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
See Also: How to do a termite treatment
Termite killer products are available asliquids, termite bait systems, or both. Liquid Termite spray products are fast acting, can be applied closer to the infestation, and require less maintenance. Termite Bait Systems are less intrusive, no drilling or trenching is needed, no expensive equipment is required, and bait systems can help you identify a problem before the termites reach your home. You can do your own termite control, and we carry all the termite killer you’ll need.Continue reading below the products to learn more about termite protection.
Termite pest control can be costly but with the expert advice and professional products at DoMyOwn.com, you can find everything you need to do it yourself. This video provides an overview of do-it-yourself termite control products and methods.
Termites can be one of the most destructive insects to your home. Theyre not just annoying, but they can actually damage the structural integrity of your most important investment. In the southern United States it is estimated that there can be anywhere from 15-25 active termite colonies in any given acre of land. The question is not if your home will get these wood-eating monsters, but when. You have invested a lot into your home and theres no reason why you shouldnt invest in some good termite control to keep them away. At Do My Own Pest Control we have all the different pest control products you need to live pest free, even from termites.
Termites are a huge problem and a serious threat to the value and structural integrity of your home. However, due to their reclusive nature, it can be hard to tell whether or not your house is troubled by these insects. Therefore you should know the following termites signs that might indicate a problem in your home and be ready to act to get rid of them if they are present.
There are three different types of termites that are likely to infest your home: Subterranean termites, drywood termites, and dampwood termites. Here is a brief description of each type.
Here are some termite pictures to help you identify them:
Termite pest control services can be costly and thats why we sell everything you need to do it yourself. DIY termite control is so much cheaper than hiring an exterminator. On average, the cost to do it yourself isonly about 10%of what it would cost you to hire a company. When you consider that most companies will charge about $1,500 to do a treatment, you can easily see how much you can save with our help.
There are several different kinds of methods that you could use and we have the right experience to help you know which one is best. Our highly trained staff of termite control experts can help you implement the right protection so you never have to deal with termites again.
We sell all of the best professional products likeTermidorandBora Careto help you take control of your termite infestation and get rid of them for good. A fully matured termite queen can lay up to 2,000 new eggs per day and an aggressive approach to killing termites is often needed to completely exterminate them from your home. With these products, you’ll never have to wonder how to kill termites again!
If you would like to know how to get rid of termites, and the most effective treatment methods available today, you can give us a call at 1-866-581-PEST. We have termite extermination specialists standing by ready to help you get rid of these destructive pests for good!
1. How to Choose a Professional Termite Company – You have decided to call in the pros or maybe you have started your own treatments but needs some back up. These pointers will help you choose a company you can trust.
2. Do Your Own Subterranean Termite Inspection at Home – Every good termite treatment program begins with a thorough inspection to determine trouble spots. Find out how. This article includes a list of the most common signs of termite infestation.
3. Termite baiting is a fairly simple process and can be used as a tool to monitor termite activity early on before infestations flare up. Installing bait stations around your home provide excellent control when combined with a barrier/soil treatment. The following articles will assist you in successful termite baiting: Termite Baiting Systems,Firstline and Advance termite baiting systems, Do Your Own Termite Baiting.
4. Barrier/ Soil Treatments for Termite Control- Discusses how to do your own preventative barrier and soil treatments both pre- and post-construction, using products like Timbor, Termidor, and Cyper WP. Soil treatments form a barrier to prevent termites from entering your home through gaps, cracks, crawl spaces, or wooden elements in the foundation.
5. What to Do When Termites Infest Your Furniture- Hey, wait a second! That’s YOUR armchair! – What you can do to reclaim your recliner when Drywood Termites or other wood-destroying insects take over the sitting room.
Learn more about your pesky opponents’ savvy ways by reading up on some basic identification and biology:
1. Subterranean Termite ID & Biology
2. Drywood Termite ID & Biology
3. Dampwood Termite ID & Biology
There are three common termite species, and each is slightly different. Refer to our specific termite control pages for detailed information on how to control and get rid of the ones that plague you.
1. How to Get Rid of Subterranean Termites
2. How to Get Rid of Drywood Termites
3. How to Get Rid of Dampwood Termites
Recommended Products for Soil/ Barrier Treatments:
Termidor SC Termite Treatment – How to Apply Termidor SC
How To Apply Dominion 2L Termiticide – Dominion 2L Termite Treatment
Recommended Termite Baiting Systems:
The answer to this question will be different for everyone, and the right answer for you will depend on several factors. Termite treatments can be challenging and tedious, requiring specialized training and equipment. Many homeowners have successfully performed their own termite treatments using liquid treatments and/or baiting systems, while others have found it more prudent to pay a professional in order to save time, money, and potential frustration. Before you decide, you may want to consider the following:
I. If You Have an Existing Infestation:
The most effective treatment for active termite infestations is a combination of applying a barrier/soil termiticide treatment, and installing a termite bait system. Keep in mind that a baiting program requires a lot of time, effort, and energy on your part to install the stations and then monitor them on a consistent basis, over a period of years. If monitoring is not done properly, the baiting program will fail. If you feel that you are not up to monitoring your bait stations, call in the professionals!
How to do your own barrier/soil treatment.How to do your own termite baiting.
II. Preventative Treatments:
The same combination of termite treatments used for controlling an active infestation will go a long way to prevent future infestations.
Applying a liquid termiticide to your foundation soil will create a barrier to protect your home that can last up to 5 years if undisturbed.
Termite baiting systems are all the talk on the pest control market as an effective means of managing and preventing termites. Baiting is not a barrier, so it should not be used as a stand-alone treatment, but baiting will drastically reduce the chances of termites making their way into your home.
Recommended Termiticides for Soil/ Barrier TreatmentsCyper TC (Demon TC) Termiticide
Phantom Termiticide Insecticide
Taurus SC Termiticide
Recommended Termite Baiting SystemsAdvance Termite Monitor Bait StationUsed to hold the Advance termite monitoring base and wood base to detect subterranean termites.FirstLine Termite Defense System KitComplete Starter Kit for the Firstline Termite Defense System. Everything is included to provide your own Termite Control.
See the rest here:
Termite Control Products – Termite Treatment | Do My Own Pest …
- Termite Control, Pest Control, Bee Removal - December 16th, 2017
- Naples Termite and Pest Control Bug Free Services - November 28th, 2017
- Cummings Termite & Pest | 480-994-9599 | Scottsdale ... - November 20th, 2017
- Termite Services | Vulcan Pest Control West Palm Beach, FL - November 20th, 2017
- Termite Control | Lloyd Pest Control - November 20th, 2017
- Termites - HomeTeam Pest Defense - November 20th, 2017
- Price Termite & Pest Control in Brevard, Broward and Palm ... - November 13th, 2017
- Kama'aina Termite And Pest Control | Honolulu, Hawaii Orange ... - November 6th, 2017
- Pest Control Sydney | Termite Treatment & Protection | Pestworks - October 26th, 2017
- Termite Control & Treatment In The Midwest | Plunkett's Pest ... - October 14th, 2017
- Bush Termite and Pest Control - October 6th, 2017
- Professionals Pest and Termite Control in York | BJ Riley ... - September 25th, 2017
- Commissioners scratch for answer to bed bug problem - Salina Journal - September 6th, 2017
- Take On This Termite Season With Able Pest Management, A Local Honolulu Pest Removal Company - PR Web (press release) - September 6th, 2017
- Local pest control company says prevention will keep critters at bay - ABC NEWS 4 - September 2nd, 2017
- Insect Pest Control Market, By Insect Type, Control Method ... - Markets Insider - August 31st, 2017
- Autumn view brings spider webs in plain view - Winchester Herald Chronicle - August 29th, 2017
- KCK car wash owner spots pest control worker illegally dumping rat poison from truck into a bay - fox4kc.com - August 29th, 2017
- Cleveland Gets A Dubious Honor For Its Bed Bug Infestations - Patch.com - August 29th, 2017
- Most Effective Mosquito Advertising - PCT Magazine - August 28th, 2017
- Termite Control - American Pest Management Inc. - August 27th, 2017
- Terminix Releases Top 20 Bed Bug Cities List - Business Wire (press release) - August 27th, 2017
- Termites Problem Solved Pest Control - August 19th, 2017
- Termites | Gillen Pest Control - August 19th, 2017
- Termite Control FAQ | How Do I Know If I Have Termites ... - August 19th, 2017
- Skyline Pest Solutions Acquires Evergreen Termite & Pest Control - PCT Magazine - August 12th, 2017
- Reading-based pest control company continues expansion in Gulf Coast, Midwest - Lehigh Valley Business - August 12th, 2017
- Rentokil Steritech Acquires Fischer Environmental Services - PCT Magazine - August 12th, 2017
- Wife, husband lead company specializing in pest control - The Augusta Chronicle - August 6th, 2017
- Termite Control - Budget Pest Control - Pittsburgh, PA - August 3rd, 2017
- Termite & Pest Control | Tucson | Phoenix | 5 Star Termite ... - August 3rd, 2017
- Termite Treatment, Building Inspection, Pest Control Services ... - August 3rd, 2017
- Rentokil Steritch Acquires Connor's Termite and Pest Control - PCT Magazine - July 31st, 2017
- Barefoot Pest Control - termite control - July 30th, 2017
- Efficient Ways to Choose the Right Pest and Termite Control Company. - ThyBlackMan - July 30th, 2017
- New Service Opportunities Using Physical Pest Barriers - PCT Magazine - July 30th, 2017
- Rollins, Inc. Enjoys Broad-Based Growth - Madison.com - July 30th, 2017
- Meet the World's Most Poached and Trafficked Mammal - AlterNet - July 12th, 2017
- Berkeley's first African American entomologist retires - UC Berkeley - July 12th, 2017
- Termite Control, Protection & Inspection Services - July 11th, 2017
- Pest Control Jonesboro AR | Termite Control Jonesboro AR ... - July 6th, 2017
- Marketing For The Future Joins NPMA - PCT Magazine - July 6th, 2017
- Come Hungry! Hot Dog Eating Contest Part Of Greeneville's Fourth Of July Activities - Greeneville Sun - July 3rd, 2017
- Bugged by pests? Here's how to find a good company to control them - Fresno Bee - July 3rd, 2017
- St. Augustine City Hall and Lightner Museum gets tented for termites - First Coast News - July 3rd, 2017
- Comings & Goings - PCT Magazine - June 29th, 2017
- St. Petersburg police: Former pest control worker targeted 12 homes being tented for termites - TBO.com - June 29th, 2017
- St. Petersburg police: Former pest control worker targeted 12 homes ... - Tampabay.com - June 29th, 2017
- Vayyar announces contest winners for apps that can see through ... - VentureBeat - June 29th, 2017
- Bigger Prizes Offered For July 4th Hot Dog Eating Contest | Local ... - Greeneville Sun - June 26th, 2017
- Everyone's Afraid of Bed Bugs but Nobody Knows What They Look Like - Lifehacker - June 22nd, 2017
- Ashburn Termites? | GreenStar Pest Control Northern Virginia - June 22nd, 2017
- Bigger prizes offered for Greeneville's 4th of July Hot Dog Eating Contest - WJHL - June 22nd, 2017
- Man accused of tagging the Big Blue Bug turns himself in to police - The Providence Journal - June 20th, 2017
- Man accused of tagging Big Blue Bug turns himself in - The Providence Journal - June 20th, 2017
- Atomic Pest Control - #1 Pest & Termite Control Phoenix ... - June 19th, 2017
- Global Pest Control Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021) - Key Players are Rollins, Rentokil Initial ... - Business Wire (press... - June 19th, 2017
- Termite swarms invade southern Louisiana - Houma Courier - June 14th, 2017
- Pest Control Chicago Offers A New Service To Better Serve Their Customers - MilTech - June 7th, 2017
- As Summer Begins, Cities Abuzz With Mosquito Complaints - Markets Insider - June 4th, 2017
- As Summer Begins, Cities Abuzz With Mosquito Complaints - Marketwired (press release) - June 1st, 2017
- Utah Valley's top seniors to take the field in Pro Look Sports All-Star Baseball Classic - Daily Herald - May 31st, 2017
- TermiCam Offers Quality Pest Control Services - Digital Journal - May 31st, 2017
- Lois Caffey, a Pioneering Woman in Pest Management, Passes Away - PCT Magazine - May 27th, 2017
- Malaysians' Attitude Could Be Contributing to Termites Infestation - Digital Journal - May 27th, 2017
- Residential Pest Control - Cooper Pest Solutions - May 23rd, 2017
- OKC Pest Control Offers Expert Pest Control Services at Nominal Prices - MilTech - May 23rd, 2017
- Termite control - Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions - May 19th, 2017
- Emtec Pest Control Looks to Expand Professional Services Team - PR Newswire (press release) - May 17th, 2017
- Imperial Pest Prevention warn their community of common pest control service scammers - PRUnderground (press release) - May 16th, 2017
- Aloha Termite & Pest Control - 26 Reviews - Pest Control ... - May 15th, 2017
- Termite Control - Do-It-Yourself Pest Control - May 11th, 2017
- Bug Barometer: Spring & Summer Pest Forecast - Benzinga - May 9th, 2017
- Pest Control Cullman AL Team Responds To Record Number Of Termite Incidents In April - Digital Journal - May 5th, 2017
- Frederick Community Calendar provided - Altus Times - May 1st, 2017
- Orkin Releases Top 50 Mosquito Cities List - Yahoo Finance - May 1st, 2017
- Arrow Exterminators Announces Acquisition of Citrus Pest Management - PCT Magazine - April 27th, 2017
- Online Contents - PCT Magazine - April 27th, 2017
- Truly David Nolen: Tucson Pest-control pioneer dies at 89 - Arizona Daily Star - April 25th, 2017
- Rollins: Pests and Profits - Moneyshow.com (registration) - April 19th, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.