Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
See Also: How to do a termite treatment
Termite killer products are available asliquids, termite bait systems, or both. Liquid Termite spray products are fast acting, can be applied closer to the infestation, and require less maintenance. Termite Bait Systems are less intrusive, no drilling or trenching is needed, no expensive equipment is required, and bait systems can help you identify a problem before the termites reach your home. You can do your own termite control, and we carry all the termite killer you’ll need.Continue reading below the products to learn more about termite protection.
Termite pest control can be costly but with the expert advice and professional products at DoMyOwn.com, you can find everything you need to do it yourself. This video provides an overview of do-it-yourself termite control products and methods.
Termites can be one of the most destructive insects to your home. Theyre not just annoying, but they can actually damage the structural integrity of your most important investment. In the southern United States it is estimated that there can be anywhere from 15-25 active termite colonies in any given acre of land. The question is not if your home will get these wood-eating monsters, but when. You have invested a lot into your home and theres no reason why you shouldnt invest in some good termite control to keep them away. At Do My Own Pest Control we have all the different pest control products you need to live pest free, even from termites.
Termites are a huge problem and a serious threat to the value and structural integrity of your home. However, due to their reclusive nature, it can be hard to tell whether or not your house is troubled by these insects. Therefore you should know the following termites signs that might indicate a problem in your home and be ready to act to get rid of them if they are present.
There are three different types of termites that are likely to infest your home: Subterranean termites, drywood termites, and dampwood termites. Here is a brief description of each type.
Here are some termite pictures to help you identify them:
Termite pest control services can be costly and thats why we sell everything you need to do it yourself. DIY termite control is so much cheaper than hiring an exterminator. On average, the cost to do it yourself isonly about 10%of what it would cost you to hire a company. When you consider that most companies will charge about $1,500 to do a treatment, you can easily see how much you can save with our help.
There are several different kinds of methods that you could use and we have the right experience to help you know which one is best. Our highly trained staff of termite control experts can help you implement the right protection so you never have to deal with termites again.
We sell all of the best professional products likeTermidorandBora Careto help you take control of your termite infestation and get rid of them for good. A fully matured termite queen can lay up to 2,000 new eggs per day and an aggressive approach to killing termites is often needed to completely exterminate them from your home. With these products, you’ll never have to wonder how to kill termites again!
If you would like to know how to get rid of termites, and the most effective treatment methods available today, you can give us a call at 1-866-581-PEST. We have termite extermination specialists standing by ready to help you get rid of these destructive pests for good!
1. How to Choose a Professional Termite Company – You have decided to call in the pros or maybe you have started your own treatments but needs some back up. These pointers will help you choose a company you can trust.
2. Do Your Own Subterranean Termite Inspection at Home – Every good termite treatment program begins with a thorough inspection to determine trouble spots. Find out how. This article includes a list of the most common signs of termite infestation.
3. Termite baiting is a fairly simple process and can be used as a tool to monitor termite activity early on before infestations flare up. Installing bait stations around your home provide excellent control when combined with a barrier/soil treatment. The following articles will assist you in successful termite baiting: Termite Baiting Systems,Firstline and Advance termite baiting systems, Do Your Own Termite Baiting.
4. Barrier/ Soil Treatments for Termite Control- Discusses how to do your own preventative barrier and soil treatments both pre- and post-construction, using products like Timbor, Termidor, and Cyper WP. Soil treatments form a barrier to prevent termites from entering your home through gaps, cracks, crawl spaces, or wooden elements in the foundation.
5. What to Do When Termites Infest Your Furniture- Hey, wait a second! That’s YOUR armchair! – What you can do to reclaim your recliner when Drywood Termites or other wood-destroying insects take over the sitting room.
Learn more about your pesky opponents’ savvy ways by reading up on some basic identification and biology:
1. Subterranean Termite ID & Biology
2. Drywood Termite ID & Biology
3. Dampwood Termite ID & Biology
There are three common termite species, and each is slightly different. Refer to our specific termite control pages for detailed information on how to control and get rid of the ones that plague you.
1. How to Get Rid of Subterranean Termites
2. How to Get Rid of Drywood Termites
3. How to Get Rid of Dampwood Termites
Recommended Products for Soil/ Barrier Treatments:
Termidor SC Termite Treatment – How to Apply Termidor SC
How To Apply Dominion 2L Termiticide – Dominion 2L Termite Treatment
Recommended Termite Baiting Systems:
The answer to this question will be different for everyone, and the right answer for you will depend on several factors. Termite treatments can be challenging and tedious, requiring specialized training and equipment. Many homeowners have successfully performed their own termite treatments using liquid treatments and/or baiting systems, while others have found it more prudent to pay a professional in order to save time, money, and potential frustration. Before you decide, you may want to consider the following:
I. If You Have an Existing Infestation:
The most effective treatment for active termite infestations is a combination of applying a barrier/soil termiticide treatment, and installing a termite bait system. Keep in mind that a baiting program requires a lot of time, effort, and energy on your part to install the stations and then monitor them on a consistent basis, over a period of years. If monitoring is not done properly, the baiting program will fail. If you feel that you are not up to monitoring your bait stations, call in the professionals!
How to do your own barrier/soil treatment.How to do your own termite baiting.
II. Preventative Treatments:
The same combination of termite treatments used for controlling an active infestation will go a long way to prevent future infestations.
Applying a liquid termiticide to your foundation soil will create a barrier to protect your home that can last up to 5 years if undisturbed.
Termite baiting systems are all the talk on the pest control market as an effective means of managing and preventing termites. Baiting is not a barrier, so it should not be used as a stand-alone treatment, but baiting will drastically reduce the chances of termites making their way into your home.
Recommended Termiticides for Soil/ Barrier TreatmentsCyper TC (Demon TC) Termiticide
Phantom Termiticide Insecticide
Taurus SC Termiticide
Recommended Termite Baiting SystemsAdvance Termite Monitor Bait StationUsed to hold the Advance termite monitoring base and wood base to detect subterranean termites.FirstLine Termite Defense System KitComplete Starter Kit for the Firstline Termite Defense System. Everything is included to provide your own Termite Control.
See the rest here:
Termite Control Products – Termite Treatment | Do My Own Pest …
- ABC Termite & Pest Control - Locally Owned and Operated - March 10th, 2019
- Kansas City Pest Control - Cole Termite & Pest Control - January 26th, 2019
- Century Termite & Pest Control - 20 Photos & 30 Reviews ... - November 29th, 2018
- Central Termite & Pest Control Odessa, Florida - November 29th, 2018
- Neuse Termite and Pest - Raleigh Pest Control ... - November 29th, 2018
- Charlotte Pest Control: 75 years of Carolina Pest Management - November 9th, 2018
- New Jersey Termite Control | Protect Your Home - November 6th, 2018
- Pest Control Sydney - Micropest. Pest And Termite Inspections. - October 10th, 2018
- Termite Control | Exceed Pest Control - September 29th, 2018
- Termites - Aetna Pest Control - September 29th, 2018
- Norman Termite Exterminator - Norman Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Renton Termite Exterminator - Renton Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Termites and Fire | Phoenix Pest Control - September 29th, 2018
- Free Termite Inspection - kiltertermiteandpestcontrol.com - September 29th, 2018
- Townhouse Fumigation Takes a Good Neighbor | Thrasher ... - September 29th, 2018
- Action - Affordable Pest Control in New Jersey - September 7th, 2018
- 25 Best Pest Control Companies - Fairfax VA | Exterminators - September 4th, 2018
- Pest Control Services in Alexandria, VA - HomeAdvisor.com - August 12th, 2018
- InspectorUSA Termite & Pest Control - July 23rd, 2018
- Pest Control Services Cincinnati OH | Pest Control Service ... - July 8th, 2018
- Price Termites & Pest Control | Broward, Palm Beach and ... - July 8th, 2018
- Green Home Termite & Pest Control - Yelp - June 17th, 2018
- Termite Control | Anti Termite Treatment | Termites Pest ... - June 6th, 2018
- Pest Control Orlando | Lawn Care Services Orlando ... - June 3rd, 2018
- US Termite & Moisture Control, Pest Control, Termite ... - June 3rd, 2018
- Pest Control New Jersey | Bed Bug, Exterminator & Termite ... - June 2nd, 2018
- Senate Termite & Pest Control - Manassas, VA - Yelp - May 13th, 2018
- Best 30 Termite Control in Fairfax, VA with Reviews - YP.com - April 27th, 2018
- Termite | 5 Star Termite & Pest Control - April 24th, 2018
- Termite Control | Clark's Termite & Pest Control | SC - March 2nd, 2018
- Termite Control Service San Angelo, Texas - mdkpest.com - March 2nd, 2018
- Berwick Pest, Ant, Spider & Termite Control | Safe & Reliable - February 28th, 2018
- Termite Control in Orlando & Tampa by Apex Pest Control - February 25th, 2018
- Treatment - Tri-County Termite & Pest Control, Inc. - February 12th, 2018
- Termite and Pest Control Lafayette, LA - J&J Exterminating - February 9th, 2018
- Accurate Termite and Pest Control Releases TermitePro.us, an ... - February 9th, 2018
- Pest Control Solutions - HTP Inc - Tennessee Pest Control - February 3rd, 2018
- Termite Identification - Corky's Pest Control Services in San ... - February 3rd, 2018
- Termite Control | Priority Pest Control - Omaha, NE - February 2nd, 2018
- Pest Control Ipswich Qld | Termite Treatments Ipswich - January 23rd, 2018
- Bed Bug Heat Treatment - Structural Termite & Pest Control - January 21st, 2018
- Termites - Century Pest Control - January 21st, 2018
- Pest Control & Termite Inspections Since 1972 - Structural ... - January 21st, 2018
- Termite Control, Pest Control, Bee Removal - December 16th, 2017
- Naples Termite and Pest Control Bug Free Services - November 28th, 2017
- Cummings Termite & Pest | 480-994-9599 | Scottsdale ... - November 20th, 2017
- Termite Services | Vulcan Pest Control West Palm Beach, FL - November 20th, 2017
- Termite Control | Lloyd Pest Control - November 20th, 2017
- Termites - HomeTeam Pest Defense - November 20th, 2017
- Price Termite & Pest Control in Brevard, Broward and Palm ... - November 13th, 2017
- Kama'aina Termite And Pest Control | Honolulu, Hawaii Orange ... - November 6th, 2017
- Pest Control Sydney | Termite Treatment & Protection | Pestworks - October 26th, 2017
- Termite Control & Treatment In The Midwest | Plunkett's Pest ... - October 14th, 2017
- Bush Termite and Pest Control - October 6th, 2017
- Professionals Pest and Termite Control in York | BJ Riley ... - September 25th, 2017
- Commissioners scratch for answer to bed bug problem - Salina Journal - September 6th, 2017
- Take On This Termite Season With Able Pest Management, A Local Honolulu Pest Removal Company - PR Web (press release) - September 6th, 2017
- Local pest control company says prevention will keep critters at bay - ABC NEWS 4 - September 2nd, 2017
- Insect Pest Control Market, By Insect Type, Control Method ... - Markets Insider - August 31st, 2017
- Autumn view brings spider webs in plain view - Winchester Herald Chronicle - August 29th, 2017
- KCK car wash owner spots pest control worker illegally dumping rat poison from truck into a bay - fox4kc.com - August 29th, 2017
- Cleveland Gets A Dubious Honor For Its Bed Bug Infestations - Patch.com - August 29th, 2017
- Most Effective Mosquito Advertising - PCT Magazine - August 28th, 2017
- Termite Control - American Pest Management Inc. - August 27th, 2017
- Terminix Releases Top 20 Bed Bug Cities List - Business Wire (press release) - August 27th, 2017
- Termites Problem Solved Pest Control - August 19th, 2017
- Termites | Gillen Pest Control - August 19th, 2017
- Termite Control FAQ | How Do I Know If I Have Termites ... - August 19th, 2017
- Skyline Pest Solutions Acquires Evergreen Termite & Pest Control - PCT Magazine - August 12th, 2017
- Reading-based pest control company continues expansion in Gulf Coast, Midwest - Lehigh Valley Business - August 12th, 2017
- Rentokil Steritech Acquires Fischer Environmental Services - PCT Magazine - August 12th, 2017
- Wife, husband lead company specializing in pest control - The Augusta Chronicle - August 6th, 2017
- Termite Control - Budget Pest Control - Pittsburgh, PA - August 3rd, 2017
- Termite & Pest Control | Tucson | Phoenix | 5 Star Termite ... - August 3rd, 2017
- Termite Treatment, Building Inspection, Pest Control Services ... - August 3rd, 2017
- Rentokil Steritch Acquires Connor's Termite and Pest Control - PCT Magazine - July 31st, 2017
- Barefoot Pest Control - termite control - July 30th, 2017
- Efficient Ways to Choose the Right Pest and Termite Control Company. - ThyBlackMan - July 30th, 2017
- New Service Opportunities Using Physical Pest Barriers - PCT Magazine - July 30th, 2017
- Rollins, Inc. Enjoys Broad-Based Growth - Madison.com - July 30th, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.