Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
Can’t say enough great things about this company! They helped me take care of my rodent problem I had in my attic. The technician was very knowledge and friendly. Because of them I do t foresee any future problems. I would highly recommend them!
This is the worst experience I have had with a company. Refused to service us cause we were a part of a condo. Sent a very rude message because I was currently at a birthday Brunch and could not respond. Rude text messaging and rude towards customers. Would not recommend based on experiences I have had so far.
I have NEVER contacted this company and my phone number hasn’t changed in almost 40 years, yet I keep getting telemarketing calls despite being on the Do-Not-Call registry. I will be meeting with my attorney this week.
Can’t speak to their pest control. But I got a new phone number 6 months ago and unfortunately for me the previous owner must be in collections with them. I receive 3-5 phone calls a week from Senate. I have called numerous times asking to be taken off the list. I have placed my phone on the federal do not call list and filed a complaint with BBB. I still get calls. So my best advice is if you use Senate, make sure you don’t end up in collections. They will haunt you forever.
WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! Had an issue, not only did a number of their technicians on several occasions come out WITHOUT the proper equipment to get rid of mice and ants (which is what I had)m but each time they sent someone else they came out and told me all about how “fucked” their own company was and all about their turn over in management/personnel etc.. (their own words) spoke with several managers, this is over a period of a few months, each promised to send out someone and then to have them follow up. NOBODY ever did, and I was a paying customer. never never never use this company!!!!!!!!!
Just got the nightly call to my home from this company. When I asked the salesperson to please take me off of their call list, he laughed. This company is pathetic. Do NOT support them.
I figured I’d counter some of the negative publicity. I’ve used Senate for years, both at my previous house and current house. Each house ended up having termite damage near the front of the garage within a year or two of starting the service, and both times Senate paid for all repairs. I also have a contract for treatment of indoor pests, and Senate has been responsive and come quickly whenever I’ve called. I’m not sure the indoor policy is as crucial as the termite policy because the damage from termites can be extensive, but I like the peace of mind it provides.
They disregard the DO-NOT-CALL list and ignore my request to take me off their calling list. They kept asking what was my name was and they couldn’t take my number (that they just called) off their list unless they knew my name. Bullshi!!!!!!! This is not the way to make new customers!
I had a very good experience with Senate. Although I am also on the national do not call list, I did get a call offering a free termite inspection. Since I plan to sell my house in the next 15 months and had never had a termite inspection, I decided to schedule the free inspection. I am always skeptical at these “free” inspections, but it went very well. Nothing was found of concern, and not much of an up sell, really. They offered a warranty, for one, two and three years. They explained the benefits of such a warranty, and with my plan to sell within two years, it seemed a reasonable thing to buy. The price was reasonable, and there was no attempt (yet) to follow up with “additional services”. I suppose since I am now a customer, they might start calling offering pest control coverage, etc., but for now I was actually quite impressed. No “bait and switch” or “oh look at this” etc. The representative seemed experienced, explained what he was looking for, showed pictures of what they look for, and explained the treatments needed if infestation or damage was found. Since they found nothing, it builds my confidence that this company is honest.
These people called us out of the blue on a recent evening. We are on the Do Not Call list. They have this stock excuse that somehow their filter didn’t catch our number. How about hiring better programmers (or a programmer) before “bugging” people?If they are willing to break the law like this, we are never going to give them our hard-earned money and neither should you.
Wish I could hire them to rid my phone of their unwanted calls. Rude, pushy, unprofessional sales people. Cannot imagine letting them into my home!
Legitimate companies don’t have boiler rooms of telemarketers making calls up until nine o’clock in the evening. (I was called at 8:45 p.m.) The person who called my home number refused to provide the company’s address or telephone number. When I telephoned the company’s Manassas location the next day to complain, one of the managers told me that the company does not consider its telemarketing calls to be “sales calls” because they are offering “free inspections.” Yeah, right. I’m sure the president of the company just loves being called late into the evening with offers of “free inspections.” I’d never have anything to do with this company, and if I could give zero stars instead of one I’d do just that.
Senate called me and like other reviewers we are on the do not call list. I went ahead and let them come out anyway. The rep was here early but that was ok. The inspection took about 15 minutes total. During the inspection he told me that my redwood burl, which is in my garage, should be moved as it would attract termites. Even after I told him it was redwood (redwood is naturally resistant to termites) he didn’t change his statement. Continuing around the house nothing else was seen. Next was the “selling” portion. I listened and that was all. I never ever sign contacts without having a few days to think about it. After considering all the aspects, including the fact they were going to pump gallons of termiticide in the ground around my home and into the cinder blocks that are my first floor really made me think. We are also on a well and that was the biggest reason I didn’t sign. No one in my neighborhood has ever had termites and I just couldn’t take the chance the chemicals could poison my water and yard. The fact that nothing was said about our well (plainly visable in our yard) was more than a bit deceptive in my opinion and is the main reason for this review. Please don’t be pressured into signing anything without really thinking about it. Another thing is that any damage done to your home will NOT be repaired so please tell me what is covered? They want to charge you yearly for the rest of your time in your home for one treatment for termites. ????
- Pest Control Sydney - Micropest. Pest And Termite Inspections. - October 10th, 2018
- Termite Control | Exceed Pest Control - September 29th, 2018
- Termites - Aetna Pest Control - September 29th, 2018
- Norman Termite Exterminator - Norman Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Renton Termite Exterminator - Renton Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Termites and Fire | Phoenix Pest Control - September 29th, 2018
- Free Termite Inspection - kiltertermiteandpestcontrol.com - September 29th, 2018
- Townhouse Fumigation Takes a Good Neighbor | Thrasher ... - September 29th, 2018
- Action - Affordable Pest Control in New Jersey - September 7th, 2018
- 25 Best Pest Control Companies - Fairfax VA | Exterminators - September 4th, 2018
- Pest Control Services in Alexandria, VA - HomeAdvisor.com - August 12th, 2018
- InspectorUSA Termite & Pest Control - July 23rd, 2018
- Pest Control Services Cincinnati OH | Pest Control Service ... - July 8th, 2018
- Price Termites & Pest Control | Broward, Palm Beach and ... - July 8th, 2018
- Green Home Termite & Pest Control - Yelp - June 17th, 2018
- Termite Control | Anti Termite Treatment | Termites Pest ... - June 6th, 2018
- Pest Control Orlando | Lawn Care Services Orlando ... - June 3rd, 2018
- US Termite & Moisture Control, Pest Control, Termite ... - June 3rd, 2018
- Pest Control New Jersey | Bed Bug, Exterminator & Termite ... - June 2nd, 2018
- Best 30 Termite Control in Fairfax, VA with Reviews - YP.com - April 27th, 2018
- Termite | 5 Star Termite & Pest Control - April 24th, 2018
- Termite Control | Clark's Termite & Pest Control | SC - March 2nd, 2018
- Termite Control Service San Angelo, Texas - mdkpest.com - March 2nd, 2018
- Berwick Pest, Ant, Spider & Termite Control | Safe & Reliable - February 28th, 2018
- Termite Control in Orlando & Tampa by Apex Pest Control - February 25th, 2018
- Treatment - Tri-County Termite & Pest Control, Inc. - February 12th, 2018
- Termite and Pest Control Lafayette, LA - J&J Exterminating - February 9th, 2018
- Accurate Termite and Pest Control Releases TermitePro.us, an ... - February 9th, 2018
- Pest Control Solutions - HTP Inc - Tennessee Pest Control - February 3rd, 2018
- Termite Identification - Corky's Pest Control Services in San ... - February 3rd, 2018
- Termite Control | Priority Pest Control - Omaha, NE - February 2nd, 2018
- Pest Control Ipswich Qld | Termite Treatments Ipswich - January 23rd, 2018
- Bed Bug Heat Treatment - Structural Termite & Pest Control - January 21st, 2018
- Termites - Century Pest Control - January 21st, 2018
- Pest Control & Termite Inspections Since 1972 - Structural ... - January 21st, 2018
- Termite Control Products - Termite Treatment | Do My Own Pest ... - January 10th, 2018
- Termite Control, Pest Control, Bee Removal - December 16th, 2017
- Naples Termite and Pest Control Bug Free Services - November 28th, 2017
- Cummings Termite & Pest | 480-994-9599 | Scottsdale ... - November 20th, 2017
- Termite Services | Vulcan Pest Control West Palm Beach, FL - November 20th, 2017
- Termite Control | Lloyd Pest Control - November 20th, 2017
- Termites - HomeTeam Pest Defense - November 20th, 2017
- Price Termite & Pest Control in Brevard, Broward and Palm ... - November 13th, 2017
- Kama'aina Termite And Pest Control | Honolulu, Hawaii Orange ... - November 6th, 2017
- Pest Control Sydney | Termite Treatment & Protection | Pestworks - October 26th, 2017
- Termite Control & Treatment In The Midwest | Plunkett's Pest ... - October 14th, 2017
- Bush Termite and Pest Control - October 6th, 2017
- Professionals Pest and Termite Control in York | BJ Riley ... - September 25th, 2017
- Commissioners scratch for answer to bed bug problem - Salina Journal - September 6th, 2017
- Take On This Termite Season With Able Pest Management, A Local Honolulu Pest Removal Company - PR Web (press release) - September 6th, 2017
- Local pest control company says prevention will keep critters at bay - ABC NEWS 4 - September 2nd, 2017
- Insect Pest Control Market, By Insect Type, Control Method ... - Markets Insider - August 31st, 2017
- Autumn view brings spider webs in plain view - Winchester Herald Chronicle - August 29th, 2017
- KCK car wash owner spots pest control worker illegally dumping rat poison from truck into a bay - fox4kc.com - August 29th, 2017
- Cleveland Gets A Dubious Honor For Its Bed Bug Infestations - Patch.com - August 29th, 2017
- Most Effective Mosquito Advertising - PCT Magazine - August 28th, 2017
- Termite Control - American Pest Management Inc. - August 27th, 2017
- Terminix Releases Top 20 Bed Bug Cities List - Business Wire (press release) - August 27th, 2017
- Termites Problem Solved Pest Control - August 19th, 2017
- Termites | Gillen Pest Control - August 19th, 2017
- Termite Control FAQ | How Do I Know If I Have Termites ... - August 19th, 2017
- Skyline Pest Solutions Acquires Evergreen Termite & Pest Control - PCT Magazine - August 12th, 2017
- Reading-based pest control company continues expansion in Gulf Coast, Midwest - Lehigh Valley Business - August 12th, 2017
- Rentokil Steritech Acquires Fischer Environmental Services - PCT Magazine - August 12th, 2017
- Wife, husband lead company specializing in pest control - The Augusta Chronicle - August 6th, 2017
- Termite Control - Budget Pest Control - Pittsburgh, PA - August 3rd, 2017
- Termite & Pest Control | Tucson | Phoenix | 5 Star Termite ... - August 3rd, 2017
- Termite Treatment, Building Inspection, Pest Control Services ... - August 3rd, 2017
- Rentokil Steritch Acquires Connor's Termite and Pest Control - PCT Magazine - July 31st, 2017
- Barefoot Pest Control - termite control - July 30th, 2017
- Efficient Ways to Choose the Right Pest and Termite Control Company. - ThyBlackMan - July 30th, 2017
- New Service Opportunities Using Physical Pest Barriers - PCT Magazine - July 30th, 2017
- Rollins, Inc. Enjoys Broad-Based Growth - Madison.com - July 30th, 2017
- Meet the World's Most Poached and Trafficked Mammal - AlterNet - July 12th, 2017
- Berkeley's first African American entomologist retires - UC Berkeley - July 12th, 2017
- Termite Control, Protection & Inspection Services - July 11th, 2017
- Pest Control Jonesboro AR | Termite Control Jonesboro AR ... - July 6th, 2017
- Marketing For The Future Joins NPMA - PCT Magazine - July 6th, 2017
- Come Hungry! Hot Dog Eating Contest Part Of Greeneville's Fourth Of July Activities - Greeneville Sun - July 3rd, 2017
- Bugged by pests? Here's how to find a good company to control them - Fresno Bee - July 3rd, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.