Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
At 30 years, OC Pride Patios Covers, holds the distinction as one of the longest in business of all Orange County patio cover contractors (Est. in 1984), our license proves it. CSLB #B (General) 452151.
We are also licensed since 1980 for the following services: Roof Repair, Skylight Repair and Installation, Painting. CSLB #C39 390685
Not Just Another Orange County Patio Cover Contractor. OC Pride Patio Covers, established in 1984, has helped refine the patio cover standards and techniques throughout Orange County, California and beyond for over 30 years.
There are many good Orange County Patio Cover contractors with high standards and good intentions, some of whom do a fine job, but too often others fall short, you’ve heard the stories. Part of the problem is a lack of understanding of the water proofing mechanisms of patio cover horizontal surfaces. We are not all the same. If a contractor is following the guidelines of the patio cover industry he is failing you. Believe it or not, the national guidelines for Patio Covers and exterior wood in general, have many flaws in them.
At OC Pride Patio Covers, we exceed national standards by far. We practice higher standards as defined by us, from many years of accurately interpreting the causes of dry rot and inventing better techniques. We Truly Set The Bar…
Patio Covers Orange County / WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Patio Covers Orange County, With Pride. REPAIRS: Its important to identify the root causes of the dry rotted areas and correct the faulty workmanship that brought you to the point of making this phone call. When considering repairs on your patio cover and depending on the budget, we can incorporate better waterproofing techniques to reduce future maintenance and eliminate dry rot and termite damage.
In the environment of an open patio cover, bondo doesnt work! You just need to replace the wood, long story short.
The California Contractors State License Law requires contractors to display their license number prominently along with all advertising. A wise patio cover consumer should make note of the contractor’s license number and check it with the Contractors State License Board, for the following: Date issued, Insurance, employees, Disciplinary actions, etc… A very important bit of data is how long they’ve in business under that particular license number. No excuses should be accepted like “we were in business under another number before”. The current License number is the only one relevant to you.
Patio Covers Orange County with OC Pride / Established in 1984,
We are one of the longest in business of all patio cover contractors in Orange County California as evidenced by our license number (452151). We provide the best quality and most thorough patio cover service throughout North, Central, &, South Orange County California. We have the highest skilled Orange County Patio Cover Craftsmen, because we start with a no experience employee without the baggage of the extremely flawed patio industry, and train them our techniques from the ground up.
CONSUMER TIP 1:
The Lower The Lic Number, The Longer In Business
Check Our Lic. 452151
Check Out the CSLB and Compare
Patio Covers Orange County / Our Contractors License Number
Lic. 452151/Ronst. Const./1984
Our attention to detail is unsurpassed…
This is not your average patio craftsmanship. OC Pride Patio systems are engineered with the correct balance of function and esthetics as defined by us.
Believe it or not, this is typical construction of a patio cover nationwide. Somethings wrong here, wouldnt you agree? We do things different, if this was an OC Pride Patio Cover, you would not be making this call.
Dry rot and Termites on Patio Covers are most often the result of poor design. Common Causes are the horizontal surfaces not being properly treated or shielded.
In California, the terms of all home improvement projects over $500 (combined material and labor costs) must be in a contract and include specific information about your consumer rights and responsibilities.
What is a Home Improvement Contract and When Do I Need One?
A home improvement contract is an agreement between a contractor and a property owner or between a contractor and a tenant, and includes in its description all labor, services, and materials to be furnished and performed. A home improvement contract also can mean an agreement between a salesperson (home improvement salesperson) and property/home owner or tenant. (Business and Professions Code section 7151.2) This contract is the most important communication tool between you and your contractor; it should identify all project expectations to help avoid misunderstandings.
Patio Covers Orange County / CONSUMER TIP 2 Beware of improperly licensed contractors on Yelp and AngiesList! With popularity of these forums, Contractor fraud is prevalent. By my estimation, there is 25-40% Improperly licensed contractors posing as patio cover contractors on these forums. Most are improperly licensed contractors illegally providing patio cover services, which promotes poor workmanship and puts the customer at risk.
To summarize, Hire a licensed patio cover contractor with a class B or C5 license. You should always check their license either by company name or by their license number. If you have any question about a licensee or his claims, you may call me at 949-751-7159. For More information on contractor license classes, please the above link to the CSLB.
949-728-8976 / 714-594-7194
See the article here:
Patio Covers Orange County|Dry Rot|Repair|Termite Damage …
- Recognize these common types of termite fraud | The Mims ... - June 1st, 2019
- Industrial Hemp Program | Arizona Department of Agriculture - May 17th, 2019
- Polymer, Colorant & Chemical Safety Data Sheets - May 12th, 2019
- Find jobs with Washington Post National Jobs - May 12th, 2019
- Mobile Personal Injury Attorneys | Alabama Accident ... - April 14th, 2019
- PolyOne Company Officer Information & Biographies - April 6th, 2019
- Termite Control Treatment Options - April 5th, 2019
- Pest Control / Business Services / Home - Florida ... - March 27th, 2019
- Pesticide Applicator Information - March 12th, 2019
- Texas Leaf Cutting Ant - Insects in the City - March 6th, 2019
- Find an Attorney - Terminix Complaints - Real Stories from ... - February 22nd, 2019
- Louis Farrakhan: Im Not An Anti-Semite. Im Anti-Termite ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Contact PolyOne Today | Quick Contact Form - February 3rd, 2019
- Arizona Forum - Relocation, Moving, General and Local City ... - October 6th, 2018
- Black Widow Termite and Pest Control in Manhattan New York - September 4th, 2018
- Phone Losers of America home of The Snow Plow Show wacky ... - August 5th, 2018
- OnCap Anti-Rodent & Anti-Termite Technology | PolyOne - August 5th, 2018
- Apitherapy - Wikipedia - July 23rd, 2018
- Dont Confuse Bed Bugs with These Misdiagnosed Conditions - July 13th, 2018
- Facts About Termites - Where do the different species live? - May 23rd, 2018
- Termite Damage Claims Lawyer Mobile | Small Business ... - May 22nd, 2018
- Slowing tax refunds aimed at cutting fraud :: WRAL.com - May 21st, 2018
- Fake companies, fake workers: State battling new type of ... - May 18th, 2018
- Accused ISIS recruiter pleads guilty to fraud, tax charges ... - May 10th, 2018
- Reasons to Cancel a Pest Control Agreement | Legalbeagle.com - April 27th, 2018
- Planet Orange - 22 Photos & 493 Reviews - Pest Control ... - April 6th, 2018
- Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition - HouseDefects.com - April 5th, 2018
- News & Updates - Standards Australia - March 15th, 2018
- Duty to Disclose for Sellers in Florida Residential Real ... - March 7th, 2018
- Termite Building Code / Pest Control / Business Services ... - December 25th, 2017
- Green Explored: Bloom Energy Ecofraud in Delaware This Year - December 21st, 2017
- Pest Control Pest Management and Termite Inspection ... - December 16th, 2017
- Conehead Termite Program / Termites / Protect Your Home ... - November 26th, 2017
- Metrobank says arrest made after P900-M fraud report | ABS ... - October 22nd, 2017
- UPDATE: Refund for Cash Plus investors will definitely ... - October 1st, 2017
- Financial Review: ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) vs. Lifelock (LOCK) - TrueBlueTribune - September 2nd, 2017
- Fight to fund Honolulu's rail continues Monday at a special legislative session - KITV Honolulu - August 31st, 2017
- Lifelock (LOCK) vs. ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Head to Head Review - Week Herald - August 31st, 2017
- Comparing ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) and Lifelock (LOCK) - StockNewsTimes - August 27th, 2017
- Fraud Headlines | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - August 13th, 2017
- Short-term thinking keeps Australia stuck in crisis - Business Insider Australia - August 7th, 2017
- Florida man caught with his crime to-do list - KNSS - August 1st, 2017
- Daily Technical Summary Reports on Business Services Stocks -- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Rollins, Cardtronics, and ... - SYS-CON Media (press... - July 11th, 2017
- Life after Croman - The Real Deal Magazine - July 4th, 2017
- IRS summertime tax tip 2017-01: Tips to know for deducting losse ... - WKOW - July 4th, 2017
- What is Termite Fraud in Alabama? - Real Estate Legal ... - June 29th, 2017
- Pest Control and Termite Inspection Insurance | Wallace ... - June 11th, 2017
- We name stink da road the Banes/Nanes debacle - Breaking Belize News (blog) - June 6th, 2017
- VIAGRA GENERIC 100MG - cialis best price - State Column - May 11th, 2017
- Tim Moss Answers Your Home Remodeling & Repair Questions - WBT - May 9th, 2017
- Owner of Oklahoma tornado shelter company charged with embezzlement - KOKH FOX25 - May 5th, 2017
- NJ Statutes of Limitation for Breach of Contract and Fraud - April 10th, 2017
- Charlotte Termite Companies, Best Termite Protection ... - April 6th, 2017
- Learn About Costa Rica's Largest Eco Developer: Kalia Living - The Costa Rica Star - March 24th, 2017
- Marcos loyalists ask House to endorse impeachment rap vs. Robredo - CNN Philippines - March 22nd, 2017
- A campaign to unseat - The Manila Times - March 13th, 2017
- Professor Miller and the Bottomless Pit of Academia - Conatus News - March 12th, 2017
- MOLLY'S COLUMN | Valley Roadrunner - Valley Roadrunner - March 9th, 2017
- The Home Improvement Show 10am, Paul LaGrange - WWL First News - March 1st, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins brings out the fighting side of Holley and Keefe (Round Two!) - WEEI.com - February 22nd, 2017
- Mexican Woman Sentenced To Eight Years in Jail for Voting in Texas Illegally - Houston Press - February 11th, 2017
- Termite Help / Consumer Resources / Agricultural ... - January 29th, 2017
- New Jersey Home Inspection - About the House is a home ... - December 12th, 2016
- Terminix Termite Insurance is a Scam Review 198598 Mar 08 ... - September 7th, 2016
- Be Careful Of Termite Inspection Fraud - Streetdirectory.com - June 13th, 2016
- Turfco Termite & Pest Control in Cordova, TN | Citysearch - May 9th, 2016
- Termite Damage | FRP Legal - May 9th, 2016
- Formosan Termites : snopes.com - May 9th, 2016
- Cost of Termite Damage RepairCost of Termite Damage Repair - May 9th, 2016
- Termite inspection scam? - Arizona Real Estate Notebook - May 9th, 2016
- What is "silent fraud"? | Rottenstein Law Group LLP - May 9th, 2016
- Pre Construction Termite Treatment - May 9th, 2016
- Pictures of Termites - DIY Homeowner Guide to Termite Control - May 9th, 2016
- Home Buying: How much does it cost to treat a termite ... - May 9th, 2016
- Termite Warranty? I purchased a new home in may 2009 with ... - May 9th, 2016
- Pest Control Scam in Orange County from Termite Terry Pest ... - May 9th, 2016
- building a termite proof home - Real Estate Fraud Attorney - October 21st, 2015
- Seller or Realtor Fraud and Construction Defects - October 21st, 2015
- Is it required by law that there is to be a termite ... - October 16th, 2015
- Laws Regarding Termite Inspections in Tennessee | eHow - October 5th, 2015
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.