Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
NEW YORK, July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
If you want a Stock Review on RBA, ROL, CATM or SERV then come over to http://dailystocktracker.com/register/ and sign up for your free customized report today. This morning, DailyStockTracker.com scans the performances of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. (NYSE: RBA), Rollins Inc. (NYSE: ROL), Cardtronics PLC (NASDAQ: CATM), and ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SERV). The Business Services category ishighly fragmented. Production in this space is divided among many different companies, and no single firm has a large enough share of the market to be able to influence the industry’s direction or price levels. Register now and get full and free access to these DailyStockTracker.com research reports at:
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
On Monday, shares in Burnaby, Canada headquartered Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. recorded a trading volume of 1.84 million shares, which was above their three months average volume of 692,000 shares. The stock ended at $26.97, dropping 7.19% from the last trading session. The Company’s shares are trading below their 50-day moving average by 12.21%. Furthermore, shares of the Company, which together with its subsidiaries, sells industrial equipment and other assets for the construction, agriculture, transportation, energy, mining, forestry, material handling, marine, and real estate industries through its unreserved auctions and online marketplaces, have a Relative Strength Index (RSI) of 28.46.
On July 07th, 2017, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has published itsJune 2017auction metrics on its website. Gross auction proceeds (GAP), including Iron Planet, totaled$556 millionfor the month, a 3% increase from the prior year.Iron Planet contributed approximately$77 millionto June GAP, representing 14% of the combined proceeds. Year-on-year GAP results forthe Company, without including IronPlanet results, are down 11% fromJune 2016.
On July 10th, 2017, research firm CIBC downgraded the Company’s stock rating from ‘Sector Outperform’ to ‘Sector Perform’. Access our complete research report on RBA for free at:
Atlanta, Georgia headquartered Rollins Inc.’s stock finished yesterday’s session 0.24% lower at $40.82 with a total trading volume of 562,185 shares. The Company’s shares have gained 12.02% over the previous three months and 20.84% on an YTD basis. The stock is trading above its 200-day moving average by 14.88%. Furthermore, shares of Rollins, which through its subsidiaries, provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers, have an RSI of 44.17.
On July 05th, 2017, Rollins announced that it will release its unaudited Q2 and six months financial results for the period endedJune 30th, 2017onJuly 26th, 2017. In conjunction with the release, the Company will host a conference call to review its financial and operating results onthat same day at10:00 a.m. ET. The complimentary research report on ROL can be downloaded at:
At the close of trading on Monday, shares in Houston, Texas headquartered Cardtronics PLC saw a decline of 1.47%, ending the day at $32.19. The stock recorded a trading volume of 317,801 shares. The Company’s shares are trading 7.52% below their 50-day moving average. Moreover, shares of Cardtronics, which provides automated consumer financial services through its network of automated teller machines and multi-function financial services kiosks, have an RSI of 35.49.
On June 19th, 2017, research firm Lake Street initiated a ‘Buy’ rating on the Company’s stock, with a target price of $46 per share.
On July 07th, 2017, Cardtronics announced that it has scheduled a conference call on August 02nd, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. EDT to discuss its financial results for the quarter ended June 30th, 2017. These results are expected to be released after the close of the financial markets that day. A live, audio webcast of the conference call will be available under the investor relations section of the Company’s website. Register for free on DailyStockTracker.com and get access to the latest report on CATM at:
Memphis, Tennessee headquartered ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc.’s shares ended the day 0.38% lower at $39.14 with a total trading volume of 651,518 shares. The stock has gained 2.46% in the last month and 3.90% on an YTD basis. The Company’s shares are trading 1.77% above their 50-day moving average and 2.97% above their 200-day moving average. Additionally, shares of ServiceMaster Global, which provides residential and commercial services in the US, have an RSI of 50.56.
On June 15th, 2017, ServiceMaster Global announced the opening of its new innovation and accelerator space, Ground Floor. Ground Floor at ServiceMaster is the first area to open in One ServiceMaster Center, the Company’s downtown Memphis headquarters relocation project. The 20,000-square-foot collaborative workspace will serve as a hub for the Company to showcase its businesses and transform the residential and commercial services industry through digital-mobile technology. Download your free research report on SERV at:
Daily Stock Tracker:
Daily Stock Tracker (DST) produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. DST has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
DST has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the “Author”) and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the “Reviewer”) represented by a credentialed financial analyst [for further information on analyst credentials, please email [emailprotected]. Rohit Tuli, a CFA charterholder (the “Sponsor”), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. Content is researched, written and reviewed on a reasonable-effort basis. The Reviewer has not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. The Reviewer has only independently reviewed the information provided by the Author according to the procedures outlined by DST. DST is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the third-party research service company to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author or the Reviewer in any way.
DST, the Author, and the Reviewer are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. DST, the Author, and the Reviewer expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, DST, the Author, and the Reviewer do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither DST nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit
CONTACT For any questions, inquiries, or comments reach out to us directly. If you’re a company we are covering and wish to no longer feature on our coverage list contact us via email and/or phone between 09:30 EDT to 16:00 EDT from Monday to Friday at: Email: [emailprotected] Phone number: (207)331-3313 Office Address: 377 Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, South Africa
CFA and Chartered Financial Analyst are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Chelmsford Park SA
- Recognize these common types of termite fraud | The Mims ... - June 1st, 2019
- Industrial Hemp Program | Arizona Department of Agriculture - May 17th, 2019
- Polymer, Colorant & Chemical Safety Data Sheets - May 12th, 2019
- Find jobs with Washington Post National Jobs - May 12th, 2019
- Mobile Personal Injury Attorneys | Alabama Accident ... - April 14th, 2019
- PolyOne Company Officer Information & Biographies - April 6th, 2019
- Termite Control Treatment Options - April 5th, 2019
- Pest Control / Business Services / Home - Florida ... - March 27th, 2019
- Pesticide Applicator Information - March 12th, 2019
- Texas Leaf Cutting Ant - Insects in the City - March 6th, 2019
- Find an Attorney - Terminix Complaints - Real Stories from ... - February 22nd, 2019
- Louis Farrakhan: Im Not An Anti-Semite. Im Anti-Termite ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Contact PolyOne Today | Quick Contact Form - February 3rd, 2019
- Arizona Forum - Relocation, Moving, General and Local City ... - October 6th, 2018
- Black Widow Termite and Pest Control in Manhattan New York - September 4th, 2018
- Phone Losers of America home of The Snow Plow Show wacky ... - August 5th, 2018
- OnCap Anti-Rodent & Anti-Termite Technology | PolyOne - August 5th, 2018
- Apitherapy - Wikipedia - July 23rd, 2018
- Dont Confuse Bed Bugs with These Misdiagnosed Conditions - July 13th, 2018
- Facts About Termites - Where do the different species live? - May 23rd, 2018
- Termite Damage Claims Lawyer Mobile | Small Business ... - May 22nd, 2018
- Slowing tax refunds aimed at cutting fraud :: WRAL.com - May 21st, 2018
- Fake companies, fake workers: State battling new type of ... - May 18th, 2018
- Accused ISIS recruiter pleads guilty to fraud, tax charges ... - May 10th, 2018
- Reasons to Cancel a Pest Control Agreement | Legalbeagle.com - April 27th, 2018
- Planet Orange - 22 Photos & 493 Reviews - Pest Control ... - April 6th, 2018
- Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition - HouseDefects.com - April 5th, 2018
- News & Updates - Standards Australia - March 15th, 2018
- Duty to Disclose for Sellers in Florida Residential Real ... - March 7th, 2018
- Termite Building Code / Pest Control / Business Services ... - December 25th, 2017
- Green Explored: Bloom Energy Ecofraud in Delaware This Year - December 21st, 2017
- Pest Control Pest Management and Termite Inspection ... - December 16th, 2017
- Conehead Termite Program / Termites / Protect Your Home ... - November 26th, 2017
- Metrobank says arrest made after P900-M fraud report | ABS ... - October 22nd, 2017
- UPDATE: Refund for Cash Plus investors will definitely ... - October 1st, 2017
- Financial Review: ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) vs. Lifelock (LOCK) - TrueBlueTribune - September 2nd, 2017
- Fight to fund Honolulu's rail continues Monday at a special legislative session - KITV Honolulu - August 31st, 2017
- Lifelock (LOCK) vs. ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Head to Head Review - Week Herald - August 31st, 2017
- Comparing ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) and Lifelock (LOCK) - StockNewsTimes - August 27th, 2017
- Fraud Headlines | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - August 13th, 2017
- Short-term thinking keeps Australia stuck in crisis - Business Insider Australia - August 7th, 2017
- Florida man caught with his crime to-do list - KNSS - August 1st, 2017
- Life after Croman - The Real Deal Magazine - July 4th, 2017
- IRS summertime tax tip 2017-01: Tips to know for deducting losse ... - WKOW - July 4th, 2017
- What is Termite Fraud in Alabama? - Real Estate Legal ... - June 29th, 2017
- Pest Control and Termite Inspection Insurance | Wallace ... - June 11th, 2017
- We name stink da road the Banes/Nanes debacle - Breaking Belize News (blog) - June 6th, 2017
- VIAGRA GENERIC 100MG - cialis best price - State Column - May 11th, 2017
- Tim Moss Answers Your Home Remodeling & Repair Questions - WBT - May 9th, 2017
- Owner of Oklahoma tornado shelter company charged with embezzlement - KOKH FOX25 - May 5th, 2017
- NJ Statutes of Limitation for Breach of Contract and Fraud - April 10th, 2017
- Charlotte Termite Companies, Best Termite Protection ... - April 6th, 2017
- Learn About Costa Rica's Largest Eco Developer: Kalia Living - The Costa Rica Star - March 24th, 2017
- Marcos loyalists ask House to endorse impeachment rap vs. Robredo - CNN Philippines - March 22nd, 2017
- A campaign to unseat - The Manila Times - March 13th, 2017
- Professor Miller and the Bottomless Pit of Academia - Conatus News - March 12th, 2017
- MOLLY'S COLUMN | Valley Roadrunner - Valley Roadrunner - March 9th, 2017
- The Home Improvement Show 10am, Paul LaGrange - WWL First News - March 1st, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins brings out the fighting side of Holley and Keefe (Round Two!) - WEEI.com - February 22nd, 2017
- Mexican Woman Sentenced To Eight Years in Jail for Voting in Texas Illegally - Houston Press - February 11th, 2017
- Termite Help / Consumer Resources / Agricultural ... - January 29th, 2017
- New Jersey Home Inspection - About the House is a home ... - December 12th, 2016
- Terminix Termite Insurance is a Scam Review 198598 Mar 08 ... - September 7th, 2016
- Patio Covers Orange County|Dry Rot|Repair|Termite Damage ... - June 19th, 2016
- Be Careful Of Termite Inspection Fraud - Streetdirectory.com - June 13th, 2016
- Turfco Termite & Pest Control in Cordova, TN | Citysearch - May 9th, 2016
- Termite Damage | FRP Legal - May 9th, 2016
- Formosan Termites : snopes.com - May 9th, 2016
- Cost of Termite Damage RepairCost of Termite Damage Repair - May 9th, 2016
- Termite inspection scam? - Arizona Real Estate Notebook - May 9th, 2016
- What is "silent fraud"? | Rottenstein Law Group LLP - May 9th, 2016
- Pre Construction Termite Treatment - May 9th, 2016
- Pictures of Termites - DIY Homeowner Guide to Termite Control - May 9th, 2016
- Home Buying: How much does it cost to treat a termite ... - May 9th, 2016
- Termite Warranty? I purchased a new home in may 2009 with ... - May 9th, 2016
- Pest Control Scam in Orange County from Termite Terry Pest ... - May 9th, 2016
- building a termite proof home - Real Estate Fraud Attorney - October 21st, 2015
- Seller or Realtor Fraud and Construction Defects - October 21st, 2015
- Is it required by law that there is to be a termite ... - October 16th, 2015
- Laws Regarding Termite Inspections in Tennessee | eHow - October 5th, 2015
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.