Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
A professional micro-encapsulated water-base insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas.
A professional termiticide that is a “repellant” termiticide that controls subterranean termite infestations with a 5 Year Residual in the soil.
Broad-spectrum insecticide provides excellent control of subterranean termites in pre-and post-construction applications.
A professional termiticide and the most effective termiticide and ant control product available today.
A professional termiticide insecticide that kills termites and other insects in commercial & residential indoors and outdoor perimeter.
A professional insecticide that controls insects in commercial & residential and indoor & outdoor area including turf & ornamental plants.
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoors & outdoors including lawns and landscape ornamentals.
Non-repellent termiticide with Imidacloprid. Kills termites by direct contact and the transfer effect, eventually wiping out the entire colony.
A professional insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor insects and wood-destroying insects including ornamental plants.
A professional termiticide insecticide for subterranean, drywood, dampwood termites and carpenter ants with outdoor perimeter treatments and contains 21.4% Imidacloprid.
A professional oil base termiticide insecticide that is residual and water resistant for outdoors on turf-grass, ornamentals and termites.
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including lawns and landscaping.
A professional termiticide with a reduced-risk termite control product on the market.
A professional residual insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including lawns, shrubs and trees.
A professional termicide insecticide that kills termites and insects for residential & commercial outside perimeter applications.
An insecticide that controls over 75 insects for residential indoors & outdoors in turf-grass, ornamental plants, shrubs and trees.
A professional termicide insecticide that kills termites and insects for residential and commercial outside perimeter applications.
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including turf-grass and ornamental landscaping.
Taurus SC contains the same amount of active ingredient as Termidor SC (9.1% fipronil) for excellent termite and pest control.
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including lawns and ornamentals.
A professional micro-encapsulated insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor applications including lawns and ornamental shrubs & trees.
A professional insecticide that controls over 30 insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor applications including lawns & landscaping.
A professional Insecticide that is a wettable powder to control insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including landscaping and turf-grass.
Premise Pro Insecticide provides superior protection for pre construction treatment against subterranean termites
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including lawns, ornamental shrubs and trees.
A professional termiticide insecticide with 2 active ingredients for outdoor perimeter applications for commercial & residential sites.
Totality Wood Treatment provides pest management control for all wood treatment programs.
A professional termiticide insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor applications including lawns, ornamental plants and fruit & nut trees.
A professional insecticide with residual control for commercial & residential indoor & outdoors applications including lawns and landscape shrubs & trees.
A professional suspension insecticide with two active ingredients that kills mosquitoes, bed bugs, spiders, fleas and other hard to kill insects.
See Also: How to do a termite treatment
Termite killer products are available asliquids, termite bait systems, or both. Liquid Termite spray products are fast acting, can be applied closer to the infestation, and require less maintenance. Termite Bait Systems are less intrusive, no drilling or trenching is needed, no expensive equipment is required, and bait systems can help you identify a problem before the termites reach your home. You can do your own termite control, and we carry all the termite killer you’ll need.Continue reading below the products to learn more about termite protection.
Termite pest control can be costly but with the expert advice and professional products at DoMyOwn.com, you can find everything you need to do it yourself. This video provides an overview of do-it-yourself termite control products and methods.
Termites can be one of the most destructive insects to your home. Theyre not just annoying, but they can actually damage the structural integrity of your most important investment. In the southern United States it is estimated that there can be anywhere from 15-25 active termite colonies in any given acre of land. The question is not if your home will get these wood-eating monsters, but when. You have invested a lot into your home and theres no reason why you shouldnt invest in some good termite control to keep them away. At Do My Own Pest Control we have all the different pest control products you need to live pest free, even from termites.
Termites are a huge problem and a serious threat to the value and structural integrity of your home. However, due to their reclusive nature, it can be hard to tell whether or not your house is troubled by these insects. Therefore you should know the following termites signs that might indicate a problem in your home and be ready to act to get rid of them if they are present.
There are three different types of termites that are likely to infest your home: Subterranean termites, drywood termites, and dampwood termites. Here is a brief description of each type.
Here are some termite pictures to help you identify them:
Termite pest control services can be costly and thats why we sell everything you need to do it yourself. DIY termite control is so much cheaper than hiring an exterminator. On average, the cost to do it yourself isonly about 10%of what it would cost you to hire a company. When you consider that most companies will charge about $1,500 to do a treatment, you can easily see how much you can save with our help.
There are several different kinds of methods that you could use and we have the right experience to help you know which one is best. Our highly trained staff of termite control experts can help you implement the right protection so you never have to deal with termites again.
We sell all of the best professional products likeTermidorandBora Careto help you take control of your termite infestation and get rid of them for good. A fully matured termite queen can lay up to 2,000 new eggs per day and an aggressive approach to killing termites is often needed to completely exterminate them from your home. With these products, you’ll never have to wonder how to kill termites again!
If you would like to know how to get rid of termites, and the most effective treatment methods available today, you can give us a call at 1-866-581-PEST. We have termite extermination specialists standing by ready to help you get rid of these destructive pests for good!
1. How to Choose a Professional Termite Company – You have decided to call in the pros or maybe you have started your own treatments but needs some back up. These pointers will help you choose a company you can trust.
2. Do Your Own Subterranean Termite Inspection at Home – Every good termite treatment program begins with a thorough inspection to determine trouble spots. Find out how. This article includes a list of the most common signs of termite infestation.
3. Termite baiting is a fairly simple process and can be used as a tool to monitor termite activity early on before infestations flare up. Installing bait stations around your home provide excellent control when combined with a barrier/soil treatment. The following articles will assist you in successful termite baiting: Termite Baiting Systems,Firstline and Advance termite baiting systems, Do Your Own Termite Baiting.
4. Barrier/ Soil Treatments for Termite Control- Discusses how to do your own preventative barrier and soil treatments both pre- and post-construction, using products like Timbor, Termidor, and Cyper WP. Soil treatments form a barrier to prevent termites from entering your home through gaps, cracks, crawl spaces, or wooden elements in the foundation.
5. What to Do When Termites Infest Your Furniture- Hey, wait a second! That’s YOUR armchair! – What you can do to reclaim your recliner when Drywood Termites or other wood-destroying insects take over the sitting room.
Learn more about your pesky opponents’ savvy ways by reading up on some basic identification and biology:
1. Subterranean Termite ID & Biology
2. Drywood Termite ID & Biology
3. Dampwood Termite ID & Biology
There are three common termite species, and each is slightly different. Refer to our specific termite control pages for detailed information on how to control and get rid of the ones that plague you.
1. How to Get Rid of Subterranean Termites
2. How to Get Rid of Drywood Termites
3. How to Get Rid of Dampwood Termites
Recommended Products for Soil/ Barrier Treatments:
Termidor SC Termite Treatment – How to Apply Termidor SC
How To Apply Dominion 2L Termiticide – Dominion 2L Termite Treatment
Recommended Termite Baiting Systems:
The answer to this question will be different for everyone, and the right answer for you will depend on several factors. Termite treatments can be challenging and tedious, requiring specialized training and equipment. Many homeowners have successfully performed their own termite treatments using liquid treatments and/or baiting systems, while others have found it more prudent to pay a professional in order to save time, money, and potential frustration. Before you decide, you may want to consider the following:
I. If You Have an Existing Infestation:
The most effective treatment for active termite infestations is a combination of applying a barrier/soil termiticide treatment, and installing a termite bait system. Keep in mind that a baiting program requires a lot of time, effort, and energy on your part to install the stations and then monitor them on a consistent basis, over a period of years. If monitoring is not done properly, the baiting program will fail. If you feel that you are not up to monitoring your bait stations, call in the professionals!
How to do your own barrier/soil treatment.How to do your own termite baiting.
II. Preventative Treatments:
The same combination of termite treatments used for controlling an active infestation will go a long way to prevent future infestations.
Applying a liquid termiticide to your foundation soil will create a barrier to protect your home that can last up to 5 years if undisturbed.
Termite baiting systems are all the talk on the pest control market as an effective means of managing and preventing termites. Baiting is not a barrier, so it should not be used as a stand-alone treatment, but baiting will drastically reduce the chances of termites making their way into your home.
Recommended Termiticides for Soil/ Barrier TreatmentsCyper TC (Demon TC) Termiticide
Phantom Termiticide Insecticide
Taurus SC Termiticide
Recommended Termite Baiting SystemsAdvance Termite Monitor Bait StationUsed to hold the Advance termite monitoring base and wood base to detect subterranean termites.FirstLine Termite Defense System KitComplete Starter Kit for the Firstline Termite Defense System. Everything is included to provide your own Termite Control.
See the rest here:
Termite Control Products – Termite Treatment | Do My Own …
- Steps Involved In A Termite Inspection | Pest Control and Bug ... - November 28th, 2018
- Mooresville Pest Control | Termites & Ants Local Exterminator ... - November 28th, 2018
- Pest Control In Providence, Worcester, New England | Big Blue Bug - November 28th, 2018
- Go-Forth Pest Control of Greensboro | Roaches & Termite ... - November 28th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator in Garner NC | Get Rid of Termites Now - November 25th, 2018
- Daly City Termite Exterminator - Daly City Pest Control Pros - November 25th, 2018
- Thousand Oaks Termite Exterminator - November 25th, 2018
- Truly Nolen Locations | Pest & Termite Control | Exterminator - November 25th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator, Fumigation Service in Tampa FL 33614 - November 8th, 2018
- The 10 Best Termite Companies in Phoenix, AZ (with Free ... - November 8th, 2018
- Pest Control Services in Oklahoma City, OK - HomeAdvisor - October 31st, 2018
- Pest Control Services in Los Angeles, CA - HomeAdvisor - October 31st, 2018
- Termite Extermination Columbus, Ohio | Stryker Pest Control - October 31st, 2018
- Home Pest Control and Exterminators | Angies List - October 25th, 2018
- Pest Control Services Company Ventura | Termite Inspection ... - October 25th, 2018
- Abilene Termite Exterminator - Abilene Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Lancaster Termite Exterminator - Lancaster Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Irving Termite Exterminator - Irving Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Downey Termite Exterminator - Olathe Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Termite Control Companies in Tucson, AZ - HomeAdvisor.com - October 3rd, 2018
- Clermont Termite Exterminator - Clermont Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Allen Termite Exterminator - Allen Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Burbank Termite Exterminator - Burbank Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- House Fumigation London | Up to 100% Pest Extermination - October 3rd, 2018
- Elizabeth Termite Exterminator - Elizabeth Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Coppell Termite Exterminator - Coppell Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Gainesville Termite Exterminator - Gainesville Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Athens Termite Exterminator - Athens Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Waterbury Termite Exterminator - Waterbury Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Pest Control in London, Midlands, South UK | JG Pest Control - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator - North Jersey Termite - September 25th, 2018
- Termite & Pest Control Specialist - Terminators Pest Control - September 25th, 2018
- Orlando, FL Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - September 22nd, 2018
- Truly Nolen Pest Control, Termite Control & Exterminator - July 27th, 2018
- Termite Swarmers in Your House: What To Do | Western ... - March 29th, 2018
- Insight Pest Control Ventura: Exterminator & Termite ... - March 27th, 2018
- Pine Level Exterminator | Melvin SWAT - February 11th, 2018
- Everett, WA Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - January 26th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator & Preventative Inspections | San Jose ... - December 12th, 2017
- Termite Threats - Hilton Head Exterminators - October 31st, 2017
- Indy ranks eighth-worst for bed bugs - Fox 59 - August 27th, 2017
- Phoenix AZ Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - August 21st, 2017
- Bug Busters - Laredo Morning Times - August 6th, 2017
- San Antonio Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite - Orkin.com - August 5th, 2017
- Professional Termite & Pest Control - Yelp - August 5th, 2017
- Have mice in your Lake Tahoe home? You're not alone! - South Tahoe Now - August 3rd, 2017
- One of country's largest pest control companies, based in Reading ... - Lehigh Valley Business - August 1st, 2017
- Death notices received July 24-28 | Obituaries | berkeleyind.com - Berkeley Independent - July 31st, 2017
- The season for unwanted pests - 1011now - June 24th, 2017
- Pest Control Services Market to Grow at a CAGR of 5.4% in Term of Value by 2026 - LANews By Abhishek Budholiya (press release) (blog) - June 22nd, 2017
- Aurora Pest Control Pros Expand Their Service Area - Digital Journal - June 22nd, 2017
- Suspect in Big Blue Bug vandalism surrenders - Turn to 10 - June 20th, 2017
- Exterminator tenting will close City Hall and Lightner - Historic City News - June 19th, 2017
- Suburban Exterminating - Long Island Pest Control Professionals - June 18th, 2017
- Exterminator says bed bugs becoming more common - WPSD Local 6 - June 17th, 2017
- Termite Resistant Wood - Ask The Exterminator - June 12th, 2017
- Veteran musicians join forces to open Festival Jam 2017 - Salina Journal (subscription) - June 10th, 2017
- Pest Control Services Market to Grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during Forecast Period 2016-2026 - MilTech - June 10th, 2017
- Kalamazoo Pest Control Pros in Michigan Launches New Website ... - Digital Journal - June 7th, 2017
- 2 Stocks and 1 Sector We're Watching in the Second Quarter ... - Madison.com - June 6th, 2017
- Arrow Exterminators Acquires Gary's Quality Pest Control - PCT Magazine - June 1st, 2017
- When 'lolas' get involved with graduation balls - Inquirer.net - May 28th, 2017
- Bug Out Service Hires Regional Vice President, Branch Manager - PCT Magazine - May 23rd, 2017
- Shawville school still waiting for answers on mystery bug bites - Ottawa Citizen - May 22nd, 2017
- Apopka police headquarters bugged by termites - Orlando Sentinel - May 19th, 2017
- Signs that your home needs a Pest Control - Punjab News Express - May 19th, 2017
- Five Things You Didn't Know About Billy Bretherton - TVOvermind - May 11th, 2017
- Termite Swarms Ask The Exterminator | Exterminator TV - May 6th, 2017
- Termite Company | Blue Sky Pest - Pest Control Phoenix AZ - May 6th, 2017
- Cost to hire an exterminator - Estimates and Prices at Fixr - May 6th, 2017
- DHS worker under investigation for reportedly smuggling contraband into jail - KOKH FOX25 - May 5th, 2017
- Mitch visits the National Softball Hall of Fame - KOKH FOX25 - May 4th, 2017
- Heavy rains cause roof collapse of downtown Pawnee fixture - KOKH FOX25 - May 4th, 2017
- How to rid your home of those irritating pests - Daily Nation - May 3rd, 2017
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings Reports First Quarter 2017 Results - PCT Magazine - May 3rd, 2017
- Truly An Original - Palisades Hudson Financial Group - May 3rd, 2017
- Courage and Cowardice in the Vietnam War's Final Hours - National Review - May 3rd, 2017
- Reliance Pest - Pest, Termite & Bedbug Exterminator ... - May 1st, 2017
- Intensive Pest Control Offers Free Termite Inspections in Orange County - PRUnderground (press release) - April 27th, 2017
- Spring fever - Newton Daily News - April 27th, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.