Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
Termites have a bad reputation, and it is well deserved. If your home has become infested, it is time to call upon the services of a termite control company in Vandalia to rid your house of these dangerous pests. When these pests take up residence in your house, both your home and familys safety are at risk. To understand why termite control is important, you must first understand what these insects are truly capable of.Kill Termites Call an Exterminator
The obvious problem with a termite infestation is the damage that they can do to your home. It would take a single termite over 3,000 years to eat the wood in a 1000-sq. ft. house. Take into account that, on average, there are 15 million termites in a single colony, and you can understand how much is truly at stake.
Because the insects burrow deep into the wood, however, evidence of their damage is generally discovered after weeks, months, or even years. That is why it is especially important to consider termite control in Illinois in terms of prevention, and request an analysis on your home. Catching these bugs early is the difference between paying for extermination and paying for costly home repair.
Aside from eating your home, termites are known to sting and bite, and while they do not generally target humans, it can happen. Their bites are not poisonous, but people who are living in homes infested with termites may suffer from allergic reactions or even asthma attacks. This is due to the debris and dust that fills the air after extensive damage to your walls and foundation.
Heating or ventilation systems can especially exacerbate the issue by spreading the irritating particles and dust from their nests. Some people are also allergic to the saliva or droppings. While personal health is usually a secondary reason for treating an infestation, it is arguably the most important. You also need to get rid of the termite queen. The termite queen is the reason for the termite reproduction, so extermination of her is a must.Termite vs. Flying AntTermites are not the only threat to consider. Termite control companies are also able to look for ants, bedbugs, bees, earwigs, fleas, roaches, rodents, spiders, ticks, and wasps. These additional pests can prove to be just as harmful to your home and considerably more harmful to your health. Rodents, spiders, and ticks are known to carry illnesses like Lyme disease. A good pest management group will alert you of these problems as well as fix them when they are on the lookout for termites.
It is always cheaper to prevent a problem than to fix one. It is important to be proactive and schedule regular inspections to seek out and destroy these pests.
Whether you are building a new home or have lived in the same house for a number of years, the last thing you want to cope with is an infestation of termites! These pests destroy the wood in your residence and can quickly turn into complete nightmares. To prevent an infestation of these creatures, you can put into play certain strategies that will keep these pests at bay before they have the opportunity to turn into a serious problem.
Keeping your dwelling 100 percent free of insects and bugs is not something that you can permanently do, but there are things you can do to minimize the risk that they will wreck havoc with your life. Let us look at those now.
One termite control trick worth trying is to install bait stations. To monitor activity by potential subterranean species, you should install bait stations throughout your home. Most of these stations contain treated cellulose material that is able to effectively prevent these underground insects. For the best results, keep a close eye on these means of prevention by monitoring the bait traps approximately every three months. Remember to make sure the queen termite is gone or else theyll return!
Another means of discouraging these pests from eating away at your wood is to pre-treat vulnerable areas while the house is in the construction phase. The most vulnerable areas would include the interiors of walls, door and window casings, supports and wood framing.
A technician who is qualified in termite control practices will be able to apply a borate solution to the exterior walls, wood studs, and piers for protection that will be long lasting. Once the borate solution has absorbed fully into the wood and has dried, this preventative treatment will prevent them from eating the wood and from being able to make their way into untreated areas.
Another type of termite control protection you can utilize is to pre-treat the soil that the dwelling will be built on. The traditional soil pre-treatment process involves two steps. The first step is for the ground to be treated before the foundation is poured. A second treatment is then administered around the exterior of the house once the building is complete. This can offer years of protection against these pesky wood-consuming bugs because it is a highly effective method.
Another termite control technique that is beneficial for those who live in areas where subterranean species are common is to get an annual inspection of your home by a trained pest control business. These pests can be extremely destructive for homeowners and new home builders, so taking a defensive stance against them is strongly recommended.
Ask the pest extermination specialist all of the questions you have regarding the protection of your home against any future infestations. The best strategy is to be prepared and to protect your home in every way possible from the damage that these menacing fiends can do!
- Termite Exterminator Westchester County, NY, Pelham, NY ... - May 30th, 2019
- Pest Control Services in Cleveland, OH - HomeAdvisor.com - May 21st, 2019
- Lufkin Termite Exterminator - Lufkin Pest Control Pros - May 21st, 2019
- Termite Exterminator Pest Control Services Malibu West ... - May 21st, 2019
- Termite Exterminators - EliminateEm - May 21st, 2019
- HOME - Hilton Head Exterminators - May 17th, 2019
- Frontier Exterminating, Inc: Exterminator, Pest Control ... - April 25th, 2019
- Termites | Pest Control Solutions - April 25th, 2019
- Pestban Pest Control: Exterminator - April 25th, 2019
- Holiday Termite & Pest Control - 23 Photos & 86 Reviews ... - April 24th, 2019
- Sentricon Termite Control Brielle NJ Exterminator 732-504 ... - April 24th, 2019
- Bed Bug Pest Control Services Jacksonville FL | Termite ... - April 24th, 2019
- Dixie Exterminators Inc. - Dixie Pest - April 18th, 2019
- Best Termite Exterminator Learn More About Termite ... - April 16th, 2019
- 24 Best Pest Control Companies - Ashburn VA | Exterminators - April 16th, 2019
- Exterminator, Pest Control, and Termite Control Services - April 10th, 2019
- Suncrest Exterminating Termite & Pest Control - 23 Photos ... - April 10th, 2019
- Preferred Termite and Pest Control Pennsville NJ Exterminator - April 10th, 2019
- 2019 Average Termite Exterminator Costs: How Much Does It ... - April 3rd, 2019
- Alamo Pest Control & Rodent Exterminator | Fort Worth ... - March 18th, 2019
- Orangeburg, SC Pest Control & Exterminators | Terminix - March 6th, 2019
- Orangeburg, SC Pest Control, Termite Inspector ... - March 6th, 2019
- Sentricon Termite Control Whiting NJ Exterminator 732-504 ... - March 6th, 2019
- Need Exterminator in Los Angeles? Termite & Pest Control ... - March 6th, 2019
- Cost to Hire a Termite Exterminator - Estimates and Prices ... - March 6th, 2019
- Andys Termite and Pest Control - 23 Photos & 55 Reviews ... - March 6th, 2019
- Pest Control McAllen TX - February 21st, 2019
- Termite Control | Termite Exterminator Serving Newton and ... - February 16th, 2019
- San Jose Best Termite Exterminator | Termite Control Company - January 29th, 2019
- Termite Control & Prevention | A1 Exterminators Lynn MA ... - January 16th, 2019
- Pest and Termite Control | All Track Exterminators - January 16th, 2019
- Steps Involved In A Termite Inspection | Pest Control and Bug ... - November 28th, 2018
- Mooresville Pest Control | Termites & Ants Local Exterminator ... - November 28th, 2018
- Pest Control In Providence, Worcester, New England | Big Blue Bug - November 28th, 2018
- Go-Forth Pest Control of Greensboro | Roaches & Termite ... - November 28th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator in Garner NC | Get Rid of Termites Now - November 25th, 2018
- Daly City Termite Exterminator - Daly City Pest Control Pros - November 25th, 2018
- Thousand Oaks Termite Exterminator - November 25th, 2018
- Truly Nolen Locations | Pest & Termite Control | Exterminator - November 25th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator, Fumigation Service in Tampa FL 33614 - November 8th, 2018
- The 10 Best Termite Companies in Phoenix, AZ (with Free ... - November 8th, 2018
- Pest Control Services in Oklahoma City, OK - HomeAdvisor - October 31st, 2018
- Pest Control Services in Los Angeles, CA - HomeAdvisor - October 31st, 2018
- Termite Extermination Columbus, Ohio | Stryker Pest Control - October 31st, 2018
- Home Pest Control and Exterminators | Angies List - October 25th, 2018
- Pest Control Services Company Ventura | Termite Inspection ... - October 25th, 2018
- Abilene Termite Exterminator - Abilene Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Lancaster Termite Exterminator - Lancaster Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Irving Termite Exterminator - Irving Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Downey Termite Exterminator - Olathe Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Termite Control Companies in Tucson, AZ - HomeAdvisor.com - October 3rd, 2018
- Clermont Termite Exterminator - Clermont Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Allen Termite Exterminator - Allen Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Burbank Termite Exterminator - Burbank Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- House Fumigation London | Up to 100% Pest Extermination - October 3rd, 2018
- Elizabeth Termite Exterminator - Elizabeth Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Coppell Termite Exterminator - Coppell Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Gainesville Termite Exterminator - Gainesville Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Athens Termite Exterminator - Athens Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Waterbury Termite Exterminator - Waterbury Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Pest Control in London, Midlands, South UK | JG Pest Control - September 25th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator - North Jersey Termite - September 25th, 2018
- Termite & Pest Control Specialist - Terminators Pest Control - September 25th, 2018
- Orlando, FL Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - September 22nd, 2018
- Truly Nolen Pest Control, Termite Control & Exterminator - July 27th, 2018
- Termite Swarmers in Your House: What To Do | Western ... - March 29th, 2018
- Insight Pest Control Ventura: Exterminator & Termite ... - March 27th, 2018
- Pine Level Exterminator | Melvin SWAT - February 11th, 2018
- Everett, WA Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - January 26th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator & Preventative Inspections | San Jose ... - December 12th, 2017
- Termite Control Products - Termite Treatment | Do My Own ... - November 10th, 2017
- Termite Threats - Hilton Head Exterminators - October 31st, 2017
- Indy ranks eighth-worst for bed bugs - Fox 59 - August 27th, 2017
- Phoenix AZ Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - August 21st, 2017
- Bug Busters - Laredo Morning Times - August 6th, 2017
- San Antonio Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite - Orkin.com - August 5th, 2017
- Professional Termite & Pest Control - Yelp - August 5th, 2017
- Have mice in your Lake Tahoe home? You're not alone! - South Tahoe Now - August 3rd, 2017
- One of country's largest pest control companies, based in Reading ... - Lehigh Valley Business - August 1st, 2017
- Death notices received July 24-28 | Obituaries | berkeleyind.com - Berkeley Independent - July 31st, 2017
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.